Saturday, December 3, 2016

Our Spiritual Richness part 3

This will now cover, One GOD.


Deuteronomy 4:32-40 "For ask now of the days that are past, which were before you, since the day that GOD created man on the earth, and ask from one end of heaven to the other, whether such a great thing as this has ever happened or was ever heard of. Did any people ever hear the voice of a god speaking out of the midst of the fire, as you have heard, and still live? Or has any god ever attempted to go and take a nation for himself from the midst of another nation, by trials, by signs, by wonders, and by war, by a mighty hand and an outstretched arm, and by great deeds of terror, all of which the LORD your God did for you in Egypt before your eyes? To you it was shown, that you might know that the LORD is GOD; there is no other besides Him. Out of heaven HE let you hear His voice, that HE might discipline you. And on earth HE let you see His great fire, and you heard His words out of the midst of the fire. And because HE loved your fathers and chose their offspring after them and brought you out of Egypt with His own presence, by His great power, driving out before you nations greater and mightier than you, to bring you in, to give you their land for an inheritance, as it is this day, know therefore today, and lay it to your heart, that the LORD is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other. Therefore you shall keep His statutes and His commandments, which I command you today, that it may go well with you and with your children after you, and that you may prolong your days in the land that the LORD your God is giving you for all time." (To this I will with boldness ask you, are you a Esau or a Jacob? If an Esau you have no birth right, whereas if you have become a Jacob you have a New birth right of hope based on promises. Of which His Grace is in the lead, as we need our daily bread and water.)


Deuteronomy 6:4-9 "Hear, O Israel (if a Jacob listen up): The LORD our GOD, the LORD is one. You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might. And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise. You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes. You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates."

Deuteronomy 32:34-43 "'Is not this laid up in store with Me, sealed up in My treasuries? Vengeance is Mine, and recompense, for the time when their foot shall slip; for the day of their calamity is at hand, and their doom comes swiftly.' For the LORD will vindicate His people and have compassion on His servants, when HE sees that their power is gone and there is none remaining, bond or free. Then HE will again say, 'Where are their gods, the rock in which they took refuge, who ate the fat of their sacrifices and drank the wine of their drink offering? Let them rise up and help you; let them be your protection! "'See now that I, even I, am HE, and there is no god beside Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of My hand. (I am Sovereign) For I lift up My hand to heaven and swear, As I live forever, if I sharpen My flashing sword and My hand takes hold on judgment, I will take vengeance on My adversaries and will repay those who hate Me. I will make My arrows drunk with blood, and My sword shall devour flesh— with the blood of the slain and the captives, from the long-haired heads of the enemy.' "Rejoice with Him, O heavens; bow down to Him, all gods, for HE avenges the blood of His children and takes vengeance on His adversaries. He repays those who hate Him and cleanses His people."


2Samuel 7:18-29 "King David went in and sat before the LORD and said, "Who am I, O LORD GOD, and what is my house, that You have brought me thus far? And yet this was a small thing in Your eyes, O LORD GOD. You have spoken also of Your servant's house for a great while to come, and this is instruction for mankind, O LORD GOD! And what more can David say to You? For You know Your servant, O LORD GOD! Because of Your promise, and according to Your own heart, You have brought about all this greatness, to make Your servant know it. Therefore You are great, O LORD GOD. For there is none like You, and there is no God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears. And who is like Your people Israel (the sons of Jacobs likeness of heart), the one nation on earth whom God went to redeem to be His people, making Himself a name and doing for them great and awesome things by driving out before Your people, whom You redeemed for Yourself from Egypt, a nation (nations of Esaus) and its (their) gods? And You established for Yourself Your people (of Jacobs likeness of heart as a type of) Israel to be Your people forever. And You, O LORD, became their God. And now, O LORD GOD, confirm forever the word that You have spoken concerning Your servant and concerning His house, and do as You have spoken (Psalm 2)." And Your name will be magnified forever, saying, 'The LORD of hosts is GOD over Israel,' and the house of Your servant David will be established before You. For You, O LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, have made this revelation to Your servant, saying, 'I will build you a house.' Therefore Your servant has found courage to pray this prayer to You. And now, O LORD GOD, You are GOD, and Your words are true, and You have promised this good thing to Your servant. Now therefore may it please You to bless the house of Your servant, so that it may continue forever before You. For You, O LORD GOD, have spoken, and with Your blessing shall the house of Your servant be blessed forever."


1Chronicles 17:16-27 "King David went in and sat before the LORD and said, "Who am I, O LORD GOD, and what is my house, that You have brought me thus far? This was a small thing in Your eyes, O GOD. You have also spoken of Your servant's house for a great while to come, and have shown me future generations, O LORD GOD! What more can David say to You for honoring Your servant? For You know Your servant. For Your servant's sake, O LORD, and according to Your own heart, You have done all this greatness, in making known all these great things. There is none like You, O LORD, and there is no God besides You, according to all that we have heard with our ears. Who is like Your people Israel, the one nation on earth whom GOD went to redeem to be His people, making for Yourself a name for great and awesome things, in driving out nations before Your people whom You redeemed from Egypt? You made Your people Israel to be Your people forever, and You, O LORD, became their God."


Psalm 83:13-18 "O my GOD, make them like whirling dust, like chaff before the wind. As fire consumes the forest, as the flame sets the mountains ablaze, so may You pursue them with Your tempest and terrify them with Your hurricane! Fill their faces with shame, that they may seek Your name, O LORD. Let them be put to shame and dismayed forever; let them perish in disgrace, that they may know that You alone, whose name is the LORD, are the Most High over all the earth."


Psalm 86:1-10, 11-13 "Incline Your ear, O LORD, and answer me, for I am poor and needy. Preserve my life, for I am godly; save Your servant, who trusts in You—You are my GOD. Be gracious to me, O LORD, for to You do I cry all the day. Gladden the soul of Your servant, for to You, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. For You, O LORD, are good and forgiving, abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon You. Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer; listen to my plea for grace. In the day of my trouble I call upon You, for You answer me. There is none like You among the gods, O LORD, nor are there any works (wonders) like Yours. All the nations You have made shall come and worship before You, O LORD, and shall glorify Your name. For You are great and do wondrous things; You alone are GOD.
"Teach me Your way, O LORD, that I may walk in Your truth; unite my heart to fear (reverence and honor) Your name. I give thanks to You, O LORD my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify Your name forever. For great is Your steadfast love toward me; You have delivered my soul from the depths of Sheol."


Isaiah 43:8-13 "Bring out the people who are blind, yet have eyes, who are deaf, yet have ears! All the nations gather together, and the peoples assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to prove them right, and let them hear and say, It is true. "You are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am HE. Before Me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after Me. I, I am the LORD, and besides Me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are My witnesses," declares the LORD, "and I am GOD. Also henceforth I am HE; there is none who can deliver from My hand; I work, and who can turn it back?"


Isaiah 44:6-8 "Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides Me there is no god. Who is like Me? Let him proclaim it. Let him declare and set it before Me, since I appointed an ancient people. Let them declare what is to come, and what will happen. Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are My witnesses! Is there a GOD besides Me? There is no Rock; I know not any."


Isaiah 45:18-19 "Thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (HE is GOD!), Who formed the earth and made it (HE established it; HE did not create it empty, HE formed it to be inhabited!): "I am the LORD, and there is no other. I did not speak in secret, in a land of darkness; I did not say to the offspring of Jacob (this is not necessarily Israel only as many suppose), 'Seek Me in vain.' I the LORD speak the truth; I declare what is right."


Mark 12:28-34 "One of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that He answered them well, asked Him, "Which commandment is the most important of all?" Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel: The LORD our GOD, the LORD is One. And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.' The second is this: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no other commandment greater than these." Then a scribe said to Him, "You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that HE is One, and there is no other besides Him. And to love Him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices." And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, He said to him, "You are not far from the kingdom of GOD." And after that no one dared to ask Him any more questions."

1Corinthians 8:4-6 "Therefore, as to the eating of food offered to idols, we know that "an idol has no real existence," and that "there is no God but one." For although there may be so-called gods in heaven or on earth—as indeed there are many "gods" and many "lords"— yet for us there is One GOD, the Father, from Whom are all things and for Whom we exist, and one Lord, Jesus Christ, through Whom are all things and through Whom we exist."


Ephesians 4:1-6 "I therefore, a prisoner for the LORD, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one LORD, one faith, one baptism, one GOD and Father of all, Who is over all and through all and in all."

1Timothy 2:1-7 "First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of GOD our Savior, Who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth. For there is one GOD, and there is one mediator between GOD and men, the man Christ Jesus, Who gave Himself as a ransom for all, which is the testimony given at the proper time. For this I was appointed a preacher and an apostle (I am telling the truth, I am not lying), a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and truth."

1John 5:5-12 "Who is it that overcomes the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Christ and Son born of GOD? This is HE Who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ; not by the water only but by the water and the blood. And the Spirit is the one who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. For there are three that testify: the Spirit and the water and the blood; and these three agree. If we receive the testimony of men, the testimony of GOD is greater, for this is the testimony of GOD that HE has borne concerning His Son. Whoever believes (en) the Son of GOD has the testimony in himself. Whoever does not believe GOD has made Him a liar, because he has not believed in the testimony that GOD has borne concerning His Son. And this is the testimony, that GOD gave us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. Whoever has the Son has Life; whoever does not have the Son of GOD does not have life."

No comments:

Post a Comment