Saturday, October 21, 2017

The Secrets and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 7

I must back up just a bit to Matthews synoptic gospel to chapter 13 where Jesus speaks of the mystery of heavens kingdom beginning at verse 10 through 17 where we find this witness; "The disciples came and said to Jesus, "Why do You speak to them in parables?" To this He answered them, "To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: "'You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive. For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.'" (Isaiah 6:9-10, Psalm 119:70, Zechariah 7:11) But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it."
Within this passage like the others like this one, including Paul's message of Salvation in Christ's body members, there are hidden things, hidden for such a time as this. First, I must say that many who push the prosperity, tithe of else gospel miss use many of these passages to suit their own needs. That is why I quote the whole passage of thought to avoid a blended mixed and matched gospel of today. This is a habit of mans many religious forms of rebellion. That is not to say that I am infallible not by any means, for I have missed the mark many a time while lessening to the LORD within me. That is why I have to reread what I have written before Him. And I might add that in the wee morning and late night hours I give Him praise for His mercies and long suffering of me and my short comings as many they are.
Now here are some of the things hidden within the highlighted passage of verse 11; a fuller revelation, spiritual perception, secret things, special privileges, knowledge withheld, Godliness' profitability, spiritual abundance, spirit loss, spiritual blindness with deafness and dullness, many of these things I have already looked at as we have moved along. Today's subject is a "Fuller Revelation and Spiritual Enlightenment."


A Fuller Revelation;


Gained by, Persevering Endeavors,


Hosea 6:1-3 "Come, let us return to the LORD; for He has torn us, that He may heal us; He has struck us down, that He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us; on the third day He will raise us up, that we may live before Him. Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; He will come to us as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."


Intimacy of Fellowship with Christ,

Matthew 13:10-17 "The disciples came and said to Jesus, "Why do you speak to them in parables?" To this He answered them, "To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it has not been given. For to the one who has, more will be given, and he will have an abundance, but from the one who has not, even what he has will be taken away. This is why I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand. Indeed, in their case the prophecy of Isaiah is fulfilled that says: "'"You will indeed hear but never understand, and you will indeed see but never perceive. For this people's heart has grown dull, and with their ears they can barely hear, and their eyes they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears and understand with their heart and turn, and I would heal them.'" But blessed are your eyes, for they see, and your ears, for they hear. For truly, I say to you, many prophets and righteous people longed to see what you see, and did not see it, and to hear what you hear, and did not hear it."


The Abiding Word within us is Christ,

John 8:30, 31-33 "As Jesus said these things, many believed Him.
So Jesus said to the Jews who had believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are truly My disciples, for you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." They answered Him, "We are offspring of Abraham and have never been enslaved to anyone. How is it that you say, 'You will become free'?"


Will Come in Due Time,

John 13:1-11 "Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come to depart this world to return to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end. During the Passover supper, when the devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray Him, Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from GOD and was going back to GOD, rose from supper. He laid aside His outer garments, and taking a towel, tied it around His waist. He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel that was wrapped around Him. He came to Simon Peter, who said to Him, "Lord, do you wash my feet?" Jesus answering him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand." Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no share with Me." To this Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!" Jesus said to him, "The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean. And you are clean, but not every one of you." For He knew who was to betray Him; that was why He said, "Not all of you are clean."


Through the Gentiles of the Holy Spirit (the breath of GOD, ie...Christ),

John 16:12-15, 16 (Jesus is speaking) "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth, for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will declare to you the things that are to come. For He will glorify Me, for He will take what is Mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is Mine; therefore I said that He will take what is Mine and declare it to you.
"A little while, and you will see Me no longer; and again a little while, and you will see (that is to say you will know) Me."


Promised to His Disciples,

John 16:23-24, 25-28 "In that day you will ask nothing of Me. Truly, truly, I say to you, whatever you ask of the Father in My name, He will give it to you. Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full.
"I have said these things to you in figures of speech. The hour is coming when I will no longer speak to you in figurative of speech but will tell you plainly about the Father. In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I will ask the Father on your behalf; for the Father Himself loves you, because you have love Me and have believed that I came from GOD. I came from the Father and have come into the world, and now I am leaving the world and going to the Father."


Spiritual Enlightenment,

Psalm 18:25-29 "With the merciful You show Yourself merciful; with the blameless man you show Yourself blameless; with the purified You show Yourself pure; and with the crooked You make Yourself seem tortuous. For You save a humbled people, but the haughty eyed You bring down. For it is You who light in my lamp; the LORD my God lightens my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my GOD I can leap over a wall."


Pe.
Psalm 129-136 "Your testimonies are wonderful; therefore my soul keeps them. The unfolding of Your words give light; they impart understanding to the simple. I open my mouth and pant, because I long for Your commandments. Turn to me and be gracious to me, as is Your way with those who love Your name. Keep steady my steps according to Your promise, and let no iniquity get dominion over me. You have Redeemed me from man's oppression, that I may keep Your precepts. Make Your face shine upon your servant, and teach me Your statutes. My eyes shed streams of tears, because people do not keep Your (universal) law."


Proverbs 29:10-16 "Bloodthirsty men hate one who is blameless and seek the life of the upright. A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back. If a ruler listens to falsehood, all his officials will be wicked. The poor man and the oppressor meet together; the LORD gives light to the eyes of both. If a king faithfully judges the poor, his throne will be established forever. The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother. When the wicked increase, transgression increases, but the righteous will look upon their downfall."


Isaiah 29:17-21, 22-24 "Is it not yet a very little while until Lebanon will be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field will be regarded as a forest? In that day the deaf will hear the words of a book, and out of their gloom and darkness the eyes of the blind will see. The meek will obtain fresh joy in the LORD, and the poor among mankind will exult in the Holy One of Israel. For the ruthless will come to nothing and the scoffer cease, and all who watch to do evil will be cut off, who by a word make a man out to be an offender, and lay a snare for him who reproves in the gate, and with an empty plea turn aside him who is in the right.
Therefore thus says the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob: "Jacob will no more be ashamed, no more will his face grow pale. For when he sees his children, the work of My hands, in his midst, they will sanctify My name; they will sanctify the Holy One of Jacob and will stand in awe of the God of Israel. And those who go astray in spirit will come to understanding, and those who murmur will accept instruction."


Isaiah 60:15-22 "Whereas you have been forsaken and hated, with no one passing through, I will make you majestic forever, a joy from age to age. You will suck the milk of nations; you will nurse at the breast of kings; and you will know that I, the LORD, am your Savior and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. Instead of bronze I will bring gold, and instead of iron I will bring silver; instead of wood, bronze, instead of stones, iron. I will make your overseers peace and your taskmasters righteousness. Violence will no more be heard in your land, devastation or destruction within your borders; you will call your walls Salvation, and your gates Praise. The sun will be no more your light by day, nor for brightness will the moon give you light; but the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your God will be your glory. Your sun will no more go down, nor your moon withdraw itself; for the LORD will be your everlasting light, and your days of mourning will be ended. Your people will all be righteous; they will possess the land forever, the branch of My planting, the work of My hands, that I might be glorified. The least one will become a clan, and the smallest one a mighty nation; I am the LORD; in its time I will hasten it."


Acts 26:12-18 (Paul is speaking) "In this connection I journeyed to Damascus with the authority and commission of the chief priests. At midday, O king, I saw on the way a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, that shone around me and those who journeyed with me. And when we had all fallen to the ground, I heard a voice saying to me in the Hebrew language, 'Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting Me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.' And I said, 'Who are you, LORD?' And the LORD said, 'I am Jesus whom you are persecuting. But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen of Me and to those in which I will appear (reveal, to perceive of) to you, delivering you from your people and from the Gentiles—to whom I am sending you to open their eyes, so that they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to GOD, that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in Me.'"


2Corinthians 4:1-12 "Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart. For we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God. And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, Who is the (express) image of GOD. For what we proclaim is not of ourselves, but Jesus Christ as LORD, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," (Gen 1:3) has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ. For we have this treasure in jars of clay, to show that the surpassing power that belongs to God and not to us. We are afflicted in every way, but not crushed; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed; always carrying in the body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be manifested in our bodies. For we who live are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our mortal flesh. So death is at work in us, but life in you."


Ephesians 1:15-2:10 "For this reason, because I have heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus and your love toward all the saints, I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, that the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him, having the eyes of your hearts enlightened, that you may know what is the hope to which He has called you, what are the riches of His glorious inheritance in the saints, and what is the immeasurable greatness of His power in us who believe, (in those who will receive of Him) according to the working of His great might that He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, far above all rule and authority and power and dominion, and above every name that is named, not only in this age but also in the one to come. And He put all things under His feet and gave Him as Head over all things in His church, which is His body, the fullness of Him who fills All in all. And you were dead in the trespasses and sins in which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience— among whom we all once lived in the passions of our flesh, carrying out the desires of the body and the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, like the rest of mankind. But God, being rich in mercy, because of the great love with which He loves us, even while we were dead in our trespasses, made us alive together with Christ—by grace you have been saved— and raised us up with Him and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the coming ages He might show the immeasurable riches of His grace in kindness toward us who are in Christ Jesus. For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them."


1Peter 2:9-10 "For you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for His own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light. Once you were not a people, but now you are God's people; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy."

No comments:

Post a Comment