Monday, January 22, 2024

Christ within You, post number 2394

So by way of review what are the four ways or areas that Grace perfects humanity by His faith within our being?

Before we get into our studies of Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews, allow me to say this. Jesus as the son of man of Genesis 1:26-28, took on man's humanity (Genesis 2:7) for the purpose of creating a link as humanity's kinsmen redeemer (Ruth 2:20, Rom. 9:3 and 16:7) would justify and sanctify humanity as the Son of GOD, this hidden in the first chapter of the Genesis narrative. Now for Jeremiah 31 which reads as follows: Jer 31:31-34 "Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I (Mat. 26:28, Mark 14:24, Luke 24:11, 1Cor. 11:25, 2Cor. 3:6, Heb. 8:6-13) will make a New Covenant with  the house of Israel, and with (Jer. 50:4-5; Gal. 6:16, Phil. 3:3) the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; Which Covenant they broke, although I was an husband (this hidden in the title or word, LORD) to them, says the LORD: For this shall be the covenant (Jer. 32:40) that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, says the LORD, I will put My law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; And will be their GOD (John 20:17, Rev. 21:3, and 7), and they shall be My people. And they shall teach (1Thes. 4:9, Heb. 5:12, 1John 2:27) no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, "Know (1Chron. 28:9, and John 17:3) the LORD:" for they shall all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them, says the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will (Mic. 7:8; Acts 10:43, 13:38-39, Eph. 1:7 and Heb. 8:12 and 10:17-18, with 13:10) remember their sin no more." 

As we can now see GOD promised a New Covenant of Grace though it was not at that time named as such. In Romans 11:26-27 we find this: Rom 11:25-28 For I would not, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own conceits; That blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fullness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, "There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer (kinsmen redeemer), and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is My Covenant with them, when I shall take away their sins." Now will this take place when the LORD Jesus returns for Israel? Meanwhile the families of GOD, this includes Jews and Gentiles, of all nations of humanity as one people has invigorated the New Covenant by His blood (Luke 22:20).

Can you see the astounding three-fold provisions of this New Covenant for all who will but believe? The first, is forgiveness of sins. "For I will forgive their iniquities, and their sin I will remember no more," The second, is the availability of a true relationship; "They all shall know Me." form the least to the greatest among humanity. The third, there is the internal workings of GOD enabling and changing people's lives from the inner core of humanity's being; "I will put My new law in their minds and write in on their hearts."

I am deliberately trying to keep this short by breaking it up into smaller studies where possible. In our next study we shall look at the Hebrews records, as the new and living way, once we've lad the ground work for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment