Saturday, August 3, 2024

Christ within You is Truth, post number 2414

     Again we are all Seekers of Truth and for that one reason the following is of vital importance; More on God's Promises and God's Law of Love and Grace; this found in Romans 4:16; Therefore it is of faith that it might be according to Grace, so that the promise might be sure to all the seed. So what was the promise and to whom was was spoken? Simple answer is, Abraham, this found in Genesis. For later on Paul says this; All of the promises of the Gospel is the promised Savior, Who would die on the cross for our sins. If we attempt to base any of God's saving work on our performance, we are setting aside God's Grace and His truth. We are inferring that His death for us was unnecessary or inadequate. Then we find this, "I do not set aside the Grace of GOD; for if righteousness comes through the Mosaic Law, then Christ died in vain" (Gal. 2:21). From here Paul stated this in verses 19 and 20: Gal. 2:19-21 For I through the Mosaic Law am dead to this Law, that I might live in GOD. For I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life (Lev. 17:11 and Heb. 13:10) which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD, Who loves me, and gave Himself for me. Therefore I do not frustrate the Grace of GOD: for if His righteousness come by the Mosaic Law, then Christ is dead in vain. This taken from Hosea 6 verses 1 through 3 which reads as follows: Hosea 6:1-3  "Come, and let us return to the LORD: for He has torn, and He will heal us; He has smitten, and He will bind us up. After two days He will revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know (learn of) the LORD: His going forth is prepared as the morning; and He shall come to us as the rain, as the latter and former rain to the earth."

Now we are still based within the context of John 14 - 17 when we recognizance what is being stated by the Lord, most of which He directed towards our receiving of Him as the Holy Spirit of Grace and Truth. As many are now realizing this, they are of Him and He is of them. This the mystery of the Gospel's good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment