Saturday, April 1, 2017

Continuing with Man being now One with GOD

Since the great reformation man has been in transformation that brings assistance from GOD to live again the life of GOD as recorded in Genesis 2. This action is all on GODs side and depends on our becoming receptive of His Spirit, Christ as revealed to the disciples of Jesus. As He revealed the Father within Himself (Christ) to them with the name of the Father which He Himself carried being the Christ or Messiah of promise. Because within Him are all the promises fulfilled from beginning to the end. Now with all of this said and revealed I want to look at Our Nearness to the Father or put another way Our Divine Nearness, as in being One with Him in Christ. Just as the son of man, the second Adam, Jesus was, for this was and is His vary plan and purpose for coming to bring to man the means to connection in an unbreakable bond. Where the former bond of the old dead Adamic way is broken by death in the spilling of mans water and blood with GOD's life force within it though defiled by the flesh the external part of man. Keeping in mind that Jesus Himself was not defiled as man, for He resided in the flesh and flesh is just flesh after all. For He was lead of the Spirit to the wilderness where the Holy Spirit took position of Him in the Divine nature that lead Him for the next three and a half years of His ministry. In accord with Psalm 2 and Daniel 9 with Revelation 4 forward. It is no more than a tent of covering of the spirit (the firey sin nature of gross darkness or the new nature wherein the law of truth faith light and love become our nature in abundance of life) within it. Now some general references to Our Nearness.


Nearness:


Psalm 16:7-11 "I bless the LORD who gives me counsel; in the night also my heart instructs me. I have set the LORD always before me; because He is at my right hand, I shall not be shaken. Therefore my heart is glad, and my whole being rejoices; my flesh also dwells secure. For You will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your holy one see corruption. You make known to me the path of life; in Your presence there is fullness of joy; at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore."


Psalm 34:15-18 and 119:151 "The eyes of the LORD are toward the righteous and His ears toward their cry. The face of the LORD is against those who do evil, to cut off the memory of them from the earth. When the righteous cry for help, the LORD hears and delivers them out of all their troubles. The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit."

 Qoph.
Psalm 119:145-152 "With my whole heart I cry; answer me, O LORD! I will keep Your statutes. I call to You; save me, that I may observe Your testimonies. I rise before dawn and cry for help; I hope in Your words. My eyes are awake before the watches of the night, that I may meditate on Your promises. Hear my voice according to Your steadfast love; O LORD, according to Your justice give me life. They draw near who persecute me with evil purpose; they are far from Your law. For You are ever near, O LORD, and all Your commandments are true. Long have I known from Your testimonies that You have founded them forever."


Psalm 145:18-21 and Isaiah 50:8 "The LORD is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear (honor reverence and revere) Him; He also hears their cry and saves (gives His salvation to) them. The LORD preserves all who love Him, but all the wicked He (as Christ) will destroy (for the denial of Christ). My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless His holy name (Christ in Jesus) forever and ever."
Isaiah 50:4-11 "The LORD GOD (Christ, and so it is throughout this chapter as it reveals the transformation) has given Me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning He awakens Me; He awakens My ear to hear as those who are taught. The LORD GOD (from here on Christ is speaking of the son of man Emmanuel - Jesus who is to come) has opened My ear, and I was not rebellious; I turned not backward. I gave My back to those who strike, and My cheeks to those who pull out the beard; I hid not My face from disgrace and spitting. For the LORD GOD helps Me; therefore I have not been disgraced; therefore I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be put to shame. He who vindicates Me is near. Who will contend with Me? Let us stand up together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near to Me. Behold, the Lord GOD helps Me; who will declare Me guilty? Behold, all of them will wear out like a garment; the moth will eat them up. Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of His servant (Christ in Jesus)? Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD (Christ in Jesus) and rely on His God. Behold, all you who kindle a fire, who equip yourselves with burning torches! Walk by the light of your fire, and by the torches that you have kindled! This you have from My hand: you shall lie down in torment."


Jeremiah 23:23-24 "Am I a God at hand, declares the LORD (here is Christ speaking), and not a God far away? Can a man hide himself in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the LORD. Do I not fill heaven (Divine Spirit) and (the Divine Spirit in the flesh made of) earth? declares the LORD."


Acts 17:22-31 "Paul, standing in the midst of the Areopagus, said: "Men of Athens, I perceive that in every way you are very religious. For as I passed along and observed the objects of your worship, I found also an altar with this inscription, 'To the unknown god.' What therefore you worship as unknown, this I proclaim to you. The God who made the world and everything in it, being LORD of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man, nor is HE served by human hands, as though HE needed anything, since HE Himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything.  And HE made from one man every nation of mankind to live on all the face of the earth, having determined allotted periods and the boundaries of their dwelling place, that they should seek GOD, and perhaps feel their way toward Him and find Him. Yet HE is actually not far from each one of us, for "'In Him we live and move and have our being'; as even some of your own poets have said, "'For we are indeed His offspring.' Being then God's offspring, we ought not to think that the divine being is like gold or silver or stone, an image formed by the art and imagination of man. The times of ignorance God overlooked, but now HE commands all people everywhere to repent, because HE has fixed a day on which HE (as Christ) will judge the world in righteousness by a man whom HE has appointed (this being Jesus in Christ); and of this HE has given assurance to all by raising Him from the dead."

Next time the LORD willing I will look at Our Abiding in Christ which means His abiding in us where we are One, again.

No comments:

Post a Comment