Thursday, March 30, 2017

Continuing with Man being now One with GOD

For the past few days we have been looking at our being reunited to GOD after they have come through redemptions sealing of the Holy Spirit and His training tutoring and sanctification, then passing through the LORD's circumcision of heart. This circumcision also effects the mind as promised in Isaiah and Jeremiah, Jesus spoke of this in figurative languages as a plank, beam, and speck that blurs mans vision and receptivity of perspective. Then sometime ago while watching a program this became abundantly clear to my wife when she heard this, "man only sees and hears as he has been programed to hear and to see or the eye only sees what it has been programmed to see." This is the key to failed perception. And I linked this to what the Spirit was speaking to me about our having the "mind of Christ." And what it was that Jesus was saying to the elites of Israel's religious people and those gathered around them in His statements of figurative speech.. And how this all ties to the promises of Isaiah and Jeremiah. For Isaiah in chapter 51 verse 7 states this, "Listen to Me, you who know righteousness, the people in whose heart is My law; fear not the reproach of man, nor be dismayed at their reviling's." and then in chapter 57 verse 15 He states this, "For thus says the One who is high and lifted up, who inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite." Then we find this in Jeremiah 31 beginning at verse 38 through 43; "They shall be My people, and I will be their God. I will give them one heart and one way, that they may fear Me forever, for their own good and the good of their children after them. I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of Me in their hearts, that they may not turn from Me. I will rejoice in doing them good, and I will plant them in this land in faithfulness, with all My heart and all My soul. "For thus says the LORD: Just as I have brought all this great disaster upon this people, so I will bring upon them all the good that I promise them." Then there is Zechariah 36:25-27 which I will leave for you to look at. Now there are some who would malign me in this by saying that this is spoken solely for Israel not knowing who are the Israel of GOD, in GOD's eyes. Israel simply put are a called out people.
Now this all being so I will turn our attention to our walking with GOD as seen in Genesis 5:22-24 and then is 6:9 and what is stated in Malachi 2:6 and then in Revelation 3:4. I share this as a foundation for what I will shared elsewhere and for what goes later, the LORD willing.


Walking with GOD,
 (remember that where we find the terms God and LORD and the angle of the Lord all are speaking of Christ in His earliest forms)

Genesis 5:21-27 "When Enoch had lived 65 years, he fathered Methuselah. Enoch walked with God after he fathered Methuselah 300 years and had other sons and daughters. Thus all the days of Enoch were 365 years. Enoch walked with God, and he was not, for God took him. When Methuselah had lived 187 years, he fathered Lamech. Methuselah lived after he fathered Lamech 782 years and had other sons and daughters. Thus all the days of Methuselah were 969 years, and he died."
Genesis 6:9-10 "These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation. Noah walked with God. And Noah had three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth."

Malachi 2:1-9 (the LORD is speaking through His agent and says this) "Now, O priests, this command is for you. If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to My name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart. Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung on your faces, the dung of your offerings, and you shall be taken away with it. So shall you know that I have sent this command to you, that My covenant with Levi may stand, says the LORD of hosts. My covenant with him was one of life and peace, and I gave them to him. It was a covenant of fear, and he feared Me. He stood in awe of My name. True instruction was in his mouth, and no wrong was found on his lips. He walked with Me in peace and uprightness, and he turned many from iniquity. (Truth is law, just as Love and Fait are law) For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the LORD of hosts. But you have turned aside from the way. You have caused many to stumble by your instruction. You have corrupted the covenant of Levi, says the LORD of hosts, and so I make you despised and abased before all the people, inasmuch as you do not keep My ways but show partiality in your instruction."


Revelation 3:1-5, 6 "And to the angel (pastor, deacon or elder as a messenger) of the church in Sardis write: 'The words of him who has the seven spirits of God and the seven stars. "'I know your works. You have the reputation of being alive, but you are dead. Wake up, and strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your works complete in the sight of My God. Remember, then, what you received and heard. Keep it, and repent. If you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come against you. Yet you have still a few names in Sardis, people who have not soiled their garments, and they will walk with Me in white, for they are worthy. The one who conquers will be clothed thus in white garments, and I will never blot his name out of the book of life. I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.
He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment