Friday, December 17, 2021

Continuing with, Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 4

    At the end of our word study of G2378 which dealt with our co-sacrifice in the LORD'S body of our shared Humanity, I added a line at its end, which during the early morning training session I was instructed to do, by the adding of Romans 6:6, Galatians 2:20 and Colossians 2:20, which we shall dig into in this post, or not.

Okay, first Romans 6:6 which states this in the KJV: "Knowing this, that our old man is crucified with Him, that the body of (the flesh in which) sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve (our flesh by) sin [unbelief and denial]. For he that is dead is freed from sin (sins distortions of truths)." Why is this so important and what is accomplished by our understanding and accepting of this? For the answer lets look at 2Corinthians 4:11 to do so I will include verse 10 where we find this: "Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus might be made manifest in our body. For we which live are always delivered to death for Jesus' sake (the taking of His yoke and the carrying or should I say sharing of the cross of our joint torment, ie..self judgement), that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest (by the laying aside doubts, denials, unbelief and self condemnations held therein by religions systems) in our mortal flesh."

Now for Galatians 2:20 of 19-21 and then Colossians 2:20 and listen with deep intent to the words: "For I through the Law (religious system of sin) am dead to the law, that I might live unto GOD. For I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD (being part of Elohiym), Who loves me, and gave Himself for me. I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain." Now for Colossians 2:20 of 18-23 where we find this: "Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshiping of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, and not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increases with the increase of God. Wherefore if you be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, Why, as though living in the world, are you subject to ordinances, (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all perish with the using;) after the commandments and doctrines of men (by religions systems)? Which things have indeed a shew of wisdom in will (power) worship, and humility, and neglecting of the body; not in any honor to the satisfying of the flesh." All of these religious systems were nailed to the Cross/tree in the body of Christ/GOD in Jesus as their author of the same putting them to their appointed climax. Thusly restoring humanity's first freedom of Genesis 2, to us all. Now we'll turn to Peter to learn more of this matter in 1Peter 2:21-24, 25 where we find this: "For even hereunto were you are called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that we should follow His steps: Who did no sin, neither was guile found in His mouth: Who, when He was reviled, reviled not again; When He suffered, He threatened not; but committed Himself to Him (Father) that judges righteously: Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live by righteousness/innocence: by whose stripes we all were healed (Isaiah 53:5, Hosea 6:1-2, 3). 

 For we were as sheep going astray; but are now returned to the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls." Now this could well bring and end to this blog, I do not know this as of yet for sure. AS Facebook has cut me off and by so doing has suppressed and censored me from my account. No, more voice. This they did on the 9th of December 2021. I tried to come in through a backdoor but last evening they closed it on the 16th of December, also.

No comments:

Post a Comment