Thursday, January 19, 2023

The Truth that sets all of Humanity Free part 8.06

    We are now into our finial leg of John's gospel message, I want and need you to find the word "paralyzed" within the context of the a first hand account of the life and words of Jesus unlike the records of Matthew, Mark or even Luke though Luke's is more correct than the other two. Now by way of reminder keep in the back of your mind the words and phrases that I gave by way of the introduction earlier. To this listing I need to add one more which is "expiation" as expressed in verse 17. Now picking up at verse 6 of John 17.

John 17:6-19, 20-24, 25-26 Again Jesus is speaking,"'I have manifested Your name to these men which You gave Me out of the world: Yours they were, and You gave them to Me; And they have kept Your word (incarnated in Me.) Now they have known that all things whatsoever You have given Me are of You (humanity's origin was in GOD, "El;" Gen. 1:1, 1:26-28). For I have given to them the words which You gave Me; And they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from You, and they have believed that You did send Me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which You have given Me; For they are Yours. And all Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine; And I am glorified in them. And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father; Keep through Your own name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one as We are One. While I was with them in the world, I kept them in You name: those that You gave Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; That the scriptures might be fulfilled. And now come I to You; And these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Your word; And the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify (expiation: means this; again using the Merriam - Webster Dictionary: noun Definition: 1. a: the act of expiating: the act of extinguishing the guilt incurred by something [Adam in Genesis 3. //...the Mass, the principal ceremony that celebrates the sacrifice of Christ (Romans 12:1-3, 1. the living sacrifice [Mat. 10:24, 16:25, Luke 6:40, 14:27]) for the expiation of the original sin of Adam; 1.b:the act or process of making atonement for something //when the available files failed to provide a complete picture of Argentine complicity, what began as an attempt at public expiation and national exorcism of its Nazi ghosts ended in depictions of Argentina as even more entangled in haunted by its Nazi past. 2. :the means by which expiation or atonement is made //well, all I can do now is to carry out his wishes; That will be my expiation for my neglect. //you wanted to write about the way people left so much food on their plates and crumpled a few dollars bills down, as though it were an offering, expiation for the wasted food.)them through Your truth: Your word is truth. As You have sent Me into the world, even so have I sent them into the world. And for their sakes I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.'"

John 17:20-24, "'Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their words; That they all may be one; As You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be one in Us (this being Humanity's true origin and oneness of Identity): that the world may believe that You have sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them; That they may be one, even as We are One: I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one (Hebrews 13:21; Hosea 6:1-3); And that the world may know that You have sent Me, and have loved them, as You Love Me. Father, I will that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am; That they may behold My glory, which You have given Me: for You loved Me before the foundation of the world. (The best texts read, ho not hous - that which. The word, kataballo, means "to fall away, to put in a lower place," instead of themelios, meaning "foundation"[look at Ephesians 2:20]; Thus, translated 'the fall of the world," instead of "the foundation of the world." The entire bearers of Elohiym. Just like Eve, we were all deceived to believe a lie about ourselves, which is the fruit of the "I-am-not-tree." We all, like sheep have gone astray. [Isa. 53:6] This having taken place in Gen. 3 by the blinding of the mind as in a type of death / a deep sleep of the mind, paralyzed.)

John 17:25-26, O righteous Father, the world has not known You: but I have known You, and these have known that You have sent Me. And I have declared to them Your Name, and I will declare it: that the Love wherewith You have for Me may be in them, and I in them.'"

     Now here's the Merriam- Webster definition of paralyzed: 1.affected with paralysis //if the hemisphere of the brain is badly damaged in its sensory (parietal) area, patients may show...as unwareness that anything is the matter, even though the left side of the body is senseless or paralyzed. //thousands of paralyzed people worldwide are in the socially closed-off state. 2. :rendered incapable of movement or action //I was not found by the teacher until what seemed to me hours later but was probably five minutes, paralyzed with fight. //those who uncover plagiarism become paralyzed with embarrassment, letting the culprit escape rather than confronting him. Synonyms & Antonyms; Synonyms: hamstrung, handcuffed, helpless, high and dry, hog-tied, impotent, impuissant, powerless, weak; Antonyms: mighty, potent, powerful, puissant, strong.

This bring to an end of our look into the gospel of our redemption of all things of GOD. GOD within our humanity where it has remained since the Genesis record of mans creation on the 8th day in Genesis 2:7. And the placing of the image and likeness of Elohiym within the water and the blood manufactured within the bone of my bone of Genesis 2. For GOD has but one way for us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment