Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Discovering the Great and Precious Promises of GOD (the Righteous are Saints before GOD)

I am on the subject of the common man becoming the promised Righteousness of GOD, a Saint before HIM. To acquire this standing requires our being of HIS Perfection just as the Ascended LORD, Christ Jesus was and is. But first things first Pastor Hoekstra's writing on the Grace found in Christ the anointed one Who is to be our anointing. I will turn to the ESV translation to accomplish this again and when the LORD my anointing gives me utterance I will interject His words to me.

                          "Reigning in Life through Christ"
"For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive Abundance of Grace and of the Gift of Righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ."  (Romans 5:17)

"The LORD wants us to grow in the magnificent blessing of living victoriously through Him. Having a triumphant Christian walk can only be realized from a developing acquaintanceship with the Ascended LORD, because we are only able to "reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ. Who was first possessed in the character and nature of Adam in Genesis 2. It was this that man lost in Genesis 3 in the rebellion of Genesis 3, rebellion being disobedience to GODS spoken word of Genesis 1:28 and 2:16-17.

Significant spiritual issues are set against a victorious Life: "By the one man's offense death reigned through the one." Because of Adam's sin, spiritual deadness ruled over the family of man, mans head, chief leader and spiritual partner, had changed from GOD to Satan in the action of his disobedience. The enemy of men's souls uses this deadness to dominate and destroy lives. Elsewhere, Jesus likened him to a thief. "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy" (John 10:10). This is why lives, households, and nations experience such deadly defeats and crushing failure. A tyrant dictator, "death," dominates all lives that are only born once in Adam. They can only draw upon Adam's fallen, sinful, inadequate rebellious life source.

A new and greater resource is needed and is found only in Christ. "Much more those who receive Abundance of Grace and of the Gift of Righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ." These heavenly provisions are "much more" than is needed to replace the defeats of Adam with the victories of Christ. The resources are two-fold: "Abundance of Grace and of the Gift of Righteousness."

One of these two is possessed by every believer in Christ: "the Gift of Righteousness." This is the Righteousness of the Lord Jesus, given to us by faith. That allows us to stand accepted before a Holy GOD: "found in Him, not having my own righteousness, which is from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ, the Righteousness which is from GOD by faith" (Philippians 3:9). Every believer has this Gift, but not every believer is victorious. Primarily because a lack of trust in this great Truth caused by the misunderstanding within the worlds churches, fleshly church, that receive only the letter of the Law in its literal sense. In other words it denies the power (authority) of the Holy Spirit to be in operation within it. Thusly grieving the Holy Spirit of GOD.

Thus, the key variable is to be receiving "Abundance of Grace." Every Christian has been the recipient of grace. Yet, many of GOD's people do not live day by day by Grace. They walk according to the flesh, thereby drawing upon Adam's natural bankrupt resources. Remember, living by (in) Grace involves humility and faith. GOD "gives Grace to the humble" (James 4:6). Likewise, through Jesus," we have access by faith into this Grace in which we stand" (Romans 5:2).

GODS Divine Perfection:

Deuteronomy 32:1-6 and 2Samuel 22:31 "Give ear, O heavens, and I will speak, and let the earth hear the words of my mouth. May my teaching drop as the rain, my speech distill as the dew, like gentle rain upon the tender grass, and like showers upon the herb. For I will proclaim the name of the LORD; ascribe greatness to our GOD! "The Rock, His work is perfect, for all His ways are justice. A God of faithfulness and without iniquity, just and upright is HE. They have dealt corruptly with Him; they are no longer His children because they are blemished; they are a crooked and twisted generation. Do you thus repay the LORD, you foolish and senseless people? Is not HE your father, Who created you, Who made you and established you?"

2Samuel 22:20-33 "He brought me out into a broad place; He rescued me, because He delights in me. "The LORD dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands He rewarded me. For I have kept the ways of the LORD and have not wickedly departed from my GOD.  For all His rules were before me, and from His statutes I did not turn aside. I was blameless before Him, and I kept myself from guilt. And the LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His sight. "With the merciful You show Yourself merciful; with the blameless man You show Yourself blameless; with the purified You deal purely, and with the crooked You make Yourself seem tortuous. You save a humble people, but Your eyes are on the haughty to bring them down. For You are my lamp, O LORD, and my GOD lightens my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my GOD I can leap over a wall. This GOD—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; He is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. "For who is God, but the LORD? And Who is a rock, except our GOD? This GOD is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless."


Psalm 18:30-36 "This God—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; He is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. For who is GOD, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our GOD?—the GOD who equips me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of Your Salvation, and Your right hand supports me, and Your gentleness made me great. You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip."


Ecclesiastes 3:12-15 "I perceived that there is nothing better for them than to be joyful and to do good as long as they live; also that everyone should eat and drink and take pleasure in all his toil—this is GOD's gift to man. I perceived that whatever GOD does endures forever; nothing can be added to it, nor anything taken from it. GOD has done it, so that people fear, bow reverently, before Him. That which is, already has been; that which is to be, already has been; and GOD seeks what has been driven away."


Matthew 5:43-48 (Jesus is speaking) "You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father Who is in heaven. For HE makes His sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain (Grace) on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same? And if you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same? You therefore must be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment