Saturday, April 21, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 19.04 Lawlessnesses mystery, Satanic Wiles, unfaithfulness

By way of reminder we are looking at the deception of the fallen arch angle known as Satan as his means of twisting the words of GOD to suit his fancies as seen first in Genesis 3:4-5 which states this; "But the serpent said to the woman, "You will not surely die. For GOD knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil." This has been his normal operation all the way through the Bible history of mans existence. As we have endeavored to show throughout this blog. My next subject is "unfaithfulness" as it relates to man and how it relates to mans relationship with his creator by his forsaking GOD. Then our next target is still a long this line as it deals with covenant breaking.

Unfaithfulness:

Warnings Concerning mans unfaithfulness,

Song of Solomon 1:6 of 5-7 "She (the bride): I am very dark, but lovely, O daughters of Jerusalem, like the tents of Kedar, like the curtains of Solomon. Do not gaze at me because I am dark, because the sun has looked upon me. My mother's sons were angry with me; they made me keeper of the vineyards, but my own vineyard I have not kept! Tell me, you whom my soul loves, where you pasture your flock, where you make it lie down at noon; for why should I be like one who veils herself beside the flocks of your companions?"





Isaiah 5:7 and Hosea 10:1 "For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah are His pleasant planting; and He looked for justice, but behold, bloodshed; for righteousness, but behold, an outcry!"


Hosea 10:1 of 1-2 "Israel is a luxuriant vine that yields its fruit. The more his fruit increased, the more altars he built; as his country improved, he improved his pillars. Their heart is (faithless) false; now they must bear their guilt. The LORD will break down their altars and destroy their pillars."


Matthew 21:43 of 42-44 "Jesus said to them, 'Have you never read in the Scriptures (Psalm 118:22-23): "'The stone that the builders rejected has become the cornerstone; this was the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes?'" 'Therefore I tell you, the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people producing its fruits. And the one who falls on this stone will be broken to pieces; and when it falls on anyone, it will crush him.'"


Matthew 25:24-25 (Jesus is speaking) "'He also who had received the one talent came forward, saying, 'Master, I knew you to be a hard man, reaping where you did not sow, and gathering where you scattered no seed, so I was afraid, and I went and hid your talent in the ground. Here you have what is yours.'"


Luke 16:12 of 10-13 (Jesus is speaking) "'One who is faithful in a very little is also faithful in much, and one who is dishonest in a very little is also dishonest in much. If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth, who will entrust to you the true riches? And if you have not been faithful in that which is another's, who will give you that which is your own? No servant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve GOD and money.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment