Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Continuing with the saga of The Secret of GOD, part 5

I want to share what the Lord Jesus means to me in this posting. I have for the past nine years or so been sharing the Secret and mysteries of GOD in the anointing that is given His sons and daughters. From the standpoint of being one of His sons which has cause much trouble with allot of people out there. For they do not understand how this is or just how this all came about in the first place. Well here is the short of it, Psalm 31:14 states this by King David's hand:

Psalm 31:14 of 9-13, 14-18 "Be gracious to me, O LORD, for I am in distress; my eye is wasted from grief; my soul and my body also. For my life is spent with sorrow, and my years with sighing; my strength fails because of my iniquity, and my bones waste away. Because of all my adversaries I have become a reproach, especially to my neighbors, and an object of dread to my acquaintances; those who see me in the street flee from me. I have been forgotten like one who is dead; I have become like a broken vessel. For I hear the whispering of many— terror on every side!— as they scheme together against me, as they plot to take my life.
For I trust in You, O LORD; I say, "You are my GOD." My times are in Your hand; rescue me from the hand of my enemies and from my persecutors! Make Your face (grace) shine in Your servant; save me in Your (loving-kindness) steadfast love! O LORD, let me not be put to shame, for I call upon You; let the wicked be put to shame; let them go silently to Sheol. Let the lying lips be mute, which speak insolently against the righteous in pride and contempt."

The Lord Jesus is the person of the old witness, and covenant books that speak of Him as the LORD God, LORD, and many many more such phrases. HE has not changes as many people change for HE alone remains the same throughout time and immemorial. HE fulfilled all righteousness of the Law and the Prophets at His own baptism, just as we also do. Why? Because after words it is no long the I of selfish self-will that remains but the anointing (Holy Spirit, the Godhead) that is become activated within us. Which brings Galatians 2:20 of 15-21, where Paul speaking as a Jew's Jew states this:

Justified by Faith
Galatians 2:20 of 15-21 "We ourselves are Jews by birth and not Gentile sinners; yet we (Jews) know that a person is not justified by works of the Law but through faith in Jesus Christ, so we also have believed in Christ Jesus, in order to be justified by the faith of Christ and not by works of the Law, because by works of the (Mosaic) Law no one will be justified. But (For) if, in our endeavor to be justified in Christ, we too were found (remain under the Law) to be sinners, is Christ then a servant of sin? Certainly not! For if I rebuild what I tore down, I prove myself to be a transgressor. For through the Law I died to the (Mosaic) Law (Romans 7), so that I might live to (in) GOD. I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of GOD, Who loved me and gave Himself for me. (By this) I do not nullify the grace of GOD, for if righteousness were through the Law, then Christ (the anointing in Jesus) died for no purpose."


Now we all should know that no anointing can die as it is GOD and GOD is Love, Light, Life and above all GOD is Spirit in which these are the narrow path of Life (law) that all seek to know. The word law covers this little hidden word throughout your Bibles but the King James among others because of the Strong's have it used wrong or applied wrongly in many cases. Strong's uses, blends one meaning applied for both, that of life and condemnation ending in death. Now I am not a theologian nor am I a Bible writer, I am filled with the Holy Spirit and it is HE that is my teacher tutor and instructor in all things of Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment