Thursday, September 20, 2018

Continuing with the saga of The Secret of GOD, part 6.01 the worldly mind verses the renewed mind.

Okay, we are now looking into the person of the new mindset, one who for lack of a better description seems to be in a state of limbo, neither here and neither there if you get my drift and meaning. That is right we have left the mindset of worldliness behind and before us, and are now moving forward into the kingdom of heaven and GOD mode, described as having the mind of Christ, that is to say having the mind of the anointing or the anointed one with the heart of GOD's design, as we are clothed as with Jesus, having put on Christ. It is of interest that I was just given a new Bible translation called the "Mirror Paraphrased Bible." I am still reading its introductions and praises section and I am already captivated by the words and phrases of description. Okay, now for the submission to divine will, to GOD's Will. The every first topic causes us to reflect on what I had stated earlier about there being two laws, they being the Mosaic Law of condemnation and death, and the law of life, which others call the life of liberty or liberation. And what the Strong's Bible word Dictionary in the Hebrew Language side uses one meaning that encapsulated both schools of thought. We know that GOD is light, love, life abundant and law, truth, grace, righteousness, holiness and godliness as these are His Divine attributes of character, as introduced to humanity by the son of man and the Son of GOD the man Jesus the anointed Holy Spirit lead one. There can be no condemnation unto death in either, as they are all but ONE, Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. Jesus' mission was not to begin a new religion or the "Christ religion." His mandate was to reveal and redeem the image and likeness of GOD in our / His human form.

Submission to the Divine Will, GOD's Will (plan and purpose):

The Result of Inward Law, (the law of Life)

Psalm 40:8 of 6-8 In sacrifice and offering you have not delighted, but you have given me an open ear. Burnt offering and sin offering you have not required. Then I said, 'Behold, I have come; in the scroll of the book it is written of Me: I delight to do Your will, O my (My) GOD; Your law (Will) is within My heart.'"

Prayer Essential to,

Psalm 143:10 "Teach me to do Your will, for You are my GOD! Let Your good Spirit lead me on level ground! For Your name's sake, O LORD, preserve my life! In Your righteousness bring my soul out of trouble! And in Your steadfast love You will cut off my enemies, and You will destroy all the adversaries of my soul, for I am Your servant."

Establishes a Divine Relationship,

Matthew 12:50 of 46-50 "While Jesus was still speaking to the people, behold, His mother and His brothers stood outside, asking to speak to Him. He replied to the man who asked Him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?" And stretching out His hand toward His disciples, He said, 'Here are My mother and My brothers! For whoever does the will of My Father in heaven is My brother and sister and mother.'"

Christ the Perfect Example,

Matthew 26:42 of 42-46; John 5:30 of  30 "Again, for the second time, Jesus went away and prayed, 'My Father, if this cannot pass unless I drink it, Your will be done.' And again He came and found them sleeping, for their eyes were heavy. So, leaving them again, He went away and prayed for the third time, saying the same words again. Then He came to the disciples and said to them, 'Sleep and take your rest later on. See, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going; see, My betrayer is at hand.'"

John 5:30 "I can do nothing on My own. As I hear, I judge, and My judgment is just, because I seek not My own will but the will of Him Who sent Me.'" (Deuteronomy 18:15-18 of 15-22)

Tends to Spiritual Knowledge,

John 7:17 of 14-18; Acts 21:14 of 7-14, Romans 12:2 of 1-2 "About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and began teaching. The Jews therefore marveled, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?" So Jesus answered them, 'My teaching is not Mine, but His Who sent Me. (Deuteronomy 18:15-18 of 15-22, this those in His presence knew full well by the phraseology used by Jesus) If anyone's will is to do GOD's will, he will know whether the teaching is from GOD or whether I am speaking on My own authority. The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of Him Who sent Him is true, and in Him there is no falsehood.'"

Acts 21:14 of 7-14 "When we had finished the voyage from Tyre, we arrived at Ptolemais, and we greeted the brothers and stayed with them for one day. On the next day we departed and came to Caesarea, and we entered the house of Philip the evangelist, who was one of the seven, and stayed with him. He had four unmarried daughters, who prophesied. While we were staying for many days, a prophet named Agabus came down from Judea. And coming to us, he took Paul's belt and bound his own feet and hands and said, "Thus says the Holy Spirit, 'This is how the Jews at Jerusalem will bind the man who owns this belt and deliver him into the hands of the Gentiles.'" When we heard this, we and the people there urged Paul not to go up to Jerusalem. Then Paul answered, "What are you doing, weeping and breaking my heart? For I am ready not only to be imprisoned but even to die in Jerusalem for the name of the LORD Jesus." And since he would not be persuaded, we ceased and said, "Let the will of the LORD be done."

Romans 12:2 of 1-2 "I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of GOD, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to GOD, which is your spiritual worship. Do not (be) remain conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

Whole-heart Required,

Ephesians 6:6 of 5-8; Hebrews 13:21 of 20-21 "Bond-servants, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling, with a sincere heart, as you would Christ, not by the way of eye-service, as people-pleasers, but as bond-servants of Christ, doing the will of GOD from the heart, rendering service with a good will as to the LORD and not to man, knowing that whatever good anyone does, this he will receive back from the LORD, whether he is a bond-servant or is free."

Hebrews 13:21 of 20-21 "Now may the GOD of peace Who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant, equip you with everything good that you may do His will, working in us that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ, to Whom be glory forever and ever. Amen."

The Rule of Everyday Life,

James 4:15 of 13-17; 1John 2:17 of 15-17 "Come now, you who say, "Today or tomorrow we will go into such and such a town and spend a year there and trade and make a profit"— yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes. Instead you ought to say, "If the LORD wills, we will live and do this or that." (Acts 18: 21 of 18-21; 1Peter 3:17 of 13-17) As it is, you boast in your arrogance. All such boasting is evil. So whoever knows the right thing to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin."

1John 2:17 of 15-17 "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride of life—is not from the Father but is from the (fallen spirit) world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of GOD abides forever. (Mark 3:35 of 31-35, John 5:30, 7:17)"

If the LORD will we will be looking into our being the possession of Christ next.

No comments:

Post a Comment