Wednesday, November 6, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as revealed by 1John 2:12 with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

We are still in John's discourse of Christ as our life and richness of life, light and agape of GOD'S indwelling us, just as he did the humanity of Jesus. The whole purpose and reason for Emmanuel's mission of restoration as promised in Genesis 3:15 of 14-15, where the word, [1, Hebrew H6119 ‛âqêb ‛iqqebâh], means to restrain, the Latin is relagar, English religion, to bind is found, there translated, heel] where we find this first in the KJV and then in the ESV: Genesis 3:14-15 "And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life: and I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel[1]." (KJV)

Genesis 3:14 The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life. I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel[1]." (ESV)

Now for John's inspiration of Christ in our humanity. Our victory over the worlds darkness and mankind's many religious systems, of great bondage's of self-slavery, which the greatest is unbelief, brought upon man by the fruit of the I am-not-tree. And its gospel of delay and futurism's.

1John 2:12-14 "I write unto you, little children, because your sins are forgiven you for his name's sake. I write unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I write unto you, young men, because ye have overcome the wicked one. I write unto you, "little children, because ye have known the Father. I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one." (KJV)

1John 2:12-14 "I am writing to you, little children, because your sins are forgiven for his name's sake. I am writing to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I am writing to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, children, because you know the Father. I write to you, fathers, because you know him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you are strong, and the word of God abides in you, and you have overcome the evil one." (ESV)

1John 2:12-14 "The reason for my writing is to remind you to live your lives in the innocence of an [1]infant! The name Jesus means that we can rest assured in our salvation from sin's harassment! ([1, G5040 ] Teknion, diminutive of (G5043) teknon, an infant.) My writing also reminds you that your fatherhood has its authentic genesis in him who is from the beginning. (1John 2:7-8, 5:20) And to you young men, I write to congratulate you for your victory over the [1]exhausting system of (religions) hardships, annoyances and labors. You have discovered your strength in Christ's achievement and not your own efforts! I wrote to all of you as children because you know GOD as your Father. (The word often translated evil, is [1, G4190 from a derivative of G4192; hurtful, that is, evil (properly in effect or influence, and thus differing from G2556, which refers rather to essential character, as well as from G4550, which indicates degeneracy from original virtue, innocence), also G4191 ponēroteros, more wicked] poneros, from which according to Thayer's definition means to be full of labors, annoyances, hardships; to be pressed and harassed by labors. This is so typical of the religious systems of a work-based self-righteousness, as opposed to faith righteousness. This is the fruit of the I am-not-tree-system of Genesis 3:12 where this is found in the KJV; Gen 3:12 of 9-12 "And the LORD GOD called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou? And he said, "I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself." And GOD said, 'Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?' And the man said, "The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat." The young men who become weary and exhausted under the systems of hardship and labors; the Law of works, have discovered their eagle wings in Kawa-mode; where GOD'S thoughts entwine with their thoughts, and his strength ignites within, us as it did them. Isaiah 40:31, the Hebrew word, (H6960 qâvâh) kawa, often translated, to wait, means to entwine; to plat together.) What I have written previously will resonate with the fathers whose acquaintance with him is established in the prophetic voice [1]from the beginning. Also the young men will find their strength endorsed in my writings, since they have the sure word firmly rooted within them as their permanent source and reference. They have defeated the duty-and guilt-driven system that snared them (and the whole world of religion) before in the futility of their own efforts. (The word, [1, G746 from G756 archomai, to be first] arche, means to be first in order, time, place or rank.) (The Mirror, with editing.)

Until our next visit may the LORD richly bless you and yours with his light knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment