Monday, November 23, 2015

Discovering the Great and Precrious Promises of GOD (To Believers)

To day is the first installment of this our new adventure with GOD and His powerful Words of Promise. And the first one that I want to cover is why there are only a few to actually enter His Promised kingdom. This I have also revealed in many of my posts and in the writings shared within this site. To receive the benefit of Christ one MUST Receive of Him thru these words, listen with all due care and take heed to them. This one has two sections in it and I will include the second with this writing because it is so very important for all of us. Our spiritual Life depends on how we receive GOD and His Living.....Life imparting Life through Christ the Life restoring Spirit of Love, Truth, Faith and Grace in those who actually receive Him with a true open heart.

To Believers, few saved:

Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leads to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leads to life, and few there be that find it."

Matthew 22:14 "For many are called, but few are chosen." Or as I stated elsewhere few there are that choose the narrow and ancient path contained within the scriptures.

Luke 13:23-24 "Then said one to Him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And He said to them,  Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say to you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."


1Peter 3:18-22 "For Christ also having once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us to GOD, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit: By which Spirit also He went and preached to the spirits (departed souls of the ancients) in prison; Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water. The like figure whereto even baptism doth also now save us (not the putting away of the filth of the flesh, but the answer of a good conscience toward God,) by (through) the resurrection of Jesus Christ: Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of GOD; angels and authorities and powers being made subject to Him."

Revelation 3:3-6 "Remember therefore how you have received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore you shall not watch, I will come on you as a thief, and you shall (will) not know what hour I will come upon you. You have a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcomes, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before My Father, and before HIS angels. He that has an (open) ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches." 



Promises to Believers:
Bodily Supplies:
Psalm 37:3-5 "Trust the LORD, and do good; so shall you dwell in the land, and verily (truly) you shall  (will) be fed (the hidden manna of the word and the LORDS flesh). Delight yourself also in the LORD; and He shall (will) give you the desires of your heart. (Because you)  Commit your way to the LORD; trust also in Him; and He shall (will) bring it to pass."

Unlimited Blessing:
Mark 9:23 "Jesus said to him, If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes."

Answer to Prayer:
Mark 11:21, 22-26 "Peter calling to remembrance said to Him, Master (LORD), behold, the fig tree which You cursed is withered away.

Jesus answering said to them, Have faith in God. For verily I say to you, That whosoever shall say to this mountain (of your need be it spiritual or earthy, temporal), Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he said shall (will) come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he asked. Therefore I say to you, What things soever you desire, when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you shall have them. And when you stand praying, forgive (seek and acknowledge your own repentant heart and that of others), if you have ought against anyone: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive (set you right again) you your trespasses. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father which is in heaven forgive your trespasses."

Removal of Obstacles:
Luke 17:5, 6-10 "The apostles said to the Lord, Increase our faith.
The Lord said, If you had faith as a grain of mustard seed, you might say to this sycamine tree, Be plucked up by the root, and be planted in the sea; and it should obey you. But which of you, having a servant plowing or feeding cattle, will say to him by and by, when he is come from the field, Go and sit down to meat? And will not rather say to him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward you shall (then will you) eat and drink?  Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not. So likewise you, when you shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do." 


Divine Sonship:
John 1:10-11, 12-14, 15-17 "He was in the world, and the world was made by Him, and the world knew Him not. He came to His own, and His own received Him not.
But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on His name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of  the Will of God (having but on the Spirit of the risen Christ from a true heart). The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we behold His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of Grace and Truth.
John (the Baptizer) baring witness of Him, and cried, saying, This was He of Whom I spake, He that comes after me is preferred before me: for He was before me. Of his fullness have all we Received, and grace for Grace. For the Law was given by Moses, but Grace and Truth came by (within) Jesus Christ."

Eternal life:
John 3:9-13, 14-20, 21, 5:18-47 "Nicodemus said to Him, How can these things be? Jesus answering said to him, Are you a master of Israel, and know not these things? Verily, verily, (of a Truth) I say to you (this is how you speak), 'We speak that which we do know, and testify that we have seen; and you receive not our witness.' If I have told you earthly things, and you believe not, how shall you believe, if I tell you of heavenly (spiritual) things? No man has ascended up to heaven, but He that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.
As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up: That whosoever believes Him should not perish, but have Eternal Life. For God so loves the world, that HE gave HIS only begotten Son, that whosoever believes Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved (receive of His Salvation). He that believes (only in) Him is not condemned: but he that believes not is condemned already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. This is the condemnation, that Light (Life, Love, Grace and Truth) is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than Light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that does evil hates the light, neither comes to the Light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
But he that does Truth comes to the Light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in GOD."

John 5:18, 19-23, 24, 25-29, 30, 31-39, 40-47 "Therefore the Jews (those who were like our PC police, political-religious group of their day) sought the more to kill Him, because He not only had broken the Sabbath, but said also that God was His Father, making Himself equal with God.
Then answering Jesus said to them, Verily, verily, I say to you, The Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees (saw of) the Father do: for what things soever HE does (did), these also does the Son likewise. For the Father loves the Son, and showed (and is showing) Him all things that Himself does: and HE will show Him greater works than these, that you may marvel. For as the Father raises up the dead, and quickens them; even so the Son quickens whom He will. For the Father judges no man, but has committed all judgment to the Son: That all men should honor the Son, even as they honor (fear and reverence) the Father. He that honors not the Son honors not the Father which has sent Him.
Verily, verily, (of a Truth) I say to you, He that hears (understands) My word, and believes HIM that sent Me, having everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death (spiritual separation) to Life (having changed from the false spirit lord to the LORD).
Verily, verily, (of a Truth) I say to you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead (those currently separated spiritually from the Light) shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall (will) live. For as the Father has Life in HIMSELF; so has HE given to the Son to have Life in Himself; And having given Him authority to execute judgment also, because He is the Son of man. Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear His voice, and shall come forth (His leading the captivity into the heavens at His resurrection as the first fruits harvest); they that have done good, to the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, to the resurrection of damnation.
I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and My judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the Will of the Father which has sent Me.

If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true. There is another that bears witness of Me; and I know that the witness which he witnesses of Me is True. You went to John (the Baptizer), and he bore witness to the Truth. But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that you might be saved (Redeemed, spiritual healing leading to your Salvation). He was a burning and a shining light: and you were willing for a season to rejoice in his light (his witness).
But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father has given Me to finish, (the culmination of this age of the Hebrews and Jews only dispensation) the same works that I do, bear witness of Me, that the Father has sent Me. The Father Himself, which has sent Me, has borne witness of Me. You have neither heard HIS voice at any time, nor seen HIS shape (form). And you have not HIS word abiding in you: for whom HE has sent, HIM you believe not.
Search (become a seeker of) the scriptures; for in them you think you have Eternal Life: and they are they which testify (bear witness) of Me.
You will not come to Me, that you might have (spiritually restored to true) Life. I receive not honor from men. But I know you, that you have not the love of God in you.
I am come in My Father's name, and you receive Me not: if another shall come in his own name, him you will receive. How can you believe, which receive honor one of another, and seek not the honor that comes from GOD only? Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuses you, even Moses, in whom you trust. For had you believed Moses, you would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. But if you believe not his writings, how shall you believe My words?"


Spiritual Fullness:
John 6:34-35, 36-40 "Then said they to Him, Lord, evermore give us this bread. Jesus said to them, I am the bread of life: he that comes to Me shall never hunger; and he that believes Me shall never thirst.
I said to you, That you also have seen Me, and believe not. All that the Father gives Me shall (will) come to Me; and him that comes to Me I will in no wise cast out. For I came down from heaven, not to do My own will, but the Will of HIM that sent Me.
And this is the Father's Will which has sent Me, that of all which HE has given Me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. And this is the Will of HIM that sent Me, that every one which see the Son, and believe Him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."

John 11:21-27  Then said Martha to Jesus, Lord, if You had been here, my brother would not have died. For I know, that even now, whatsoever You will ask of God, God will give it You.
Jesus said to her, Your brother shall rise again. Martha said to Him, I know that he shall rise again in the resurrection at the last day.
Jesus said to her, I am the Resurrection, and the Life: he that believes Me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever lives and believes Me shall (will) never die. Believe you this? She said to Him, Yes, Lord: I believe that You ars the Christ, the Son of God, which should come (as promised) into the world."

Spiritual Light restored:
John 12:37-43, 44-50 "But though He had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not Him: That the saying of Esaias (Isaiah) the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spoke, Lord, who has believed our report? and to whom has the arm of the Lord been revealed? Therefore they could not believe, because of what Esaias said again, He has blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them. These things said Esaias, when he saw His glory, and spoke of Him. Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed Him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue: For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
Jesus cried out saying, He that believe Me, believes not on Me, but on HIM that sent Me. And he that sees Me sees HIM that sent Me.
I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believes Me should not abide in darkness. If any man hear My words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save (bring Redemption to) the world. He that rejects Me, and receives not My words, has one that judges him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
For I have not spoken of Myself; but the Father which sent Me, HE gave Me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak. And I know that HIS commandment is Life Everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said to Me, so I speak."

Power for Service:
John 14:1-14, 15-17, 18-21 "Let not your heart be troubled: you believe God, believe also Me. In My Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know. Thomas said to Him, Lord, we know not whither You go; and how can we know the way? Jesus said to him, I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life: no man comes to the Father, but by (through) Me. If you had known Me, you should have known My Father also: and from henceforth you know HIM, and have seen Him.
Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it suffices us. Jesus said to him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast you do not know Me, Philip? he that has seen Me has seen the Father; how say you then, Show us the Father? Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of Myself: but the Father (the Spirit) that dwells in Me, HE does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, (of the Truth) I say to you, He that believes Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to My Father. Whatsoever you shall ask in My name (this being Christ, One with or a Christian), that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it.
If you love Me, keep My commandments. I will pray the Father, and HE shall (will) give you another Comforter, that HE may abide with you for ever; The Spirit of Truth; Whom the world cannot receive, because it sees Him not, neither knows Him: but you know Him; for HE dwells with you, and shall be in you.
I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world sees Me no more; but you see Me: because I live, you shall (will) live also. At that day you shall (will) know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you. He that has My commandments, and keeps them, he it is that loves Me: and he that loves Me shall (will) be loved of My Father, and I will love him, and will manifest Myself to him."

Salvation:
Romans 1:8-15, 16-17 "First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world. For God is my witness, Whom I serve with my spirit in the Gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers; Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the Will of God to come to you. For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift, to the end you may be established; (restored to the fullness spiritually) That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me. Now I would not have you ignorant, brethren, that oftentimes I purposed to come to you, (but was let hitherto,) that I might have some fruit among you also, even as among other Gentiles. I am debtor both to the Greeks, and to the Barbarians; both to the wise, and to the unwise. So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach this Gospel to you that are at Rome also.
For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ: for it is the Power of God to Salvation to every one that believe; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the Righteousness of God revealed from (simply trust to) faith to Faith: as it is written, The just shall live by Faith."

1Peter 2:3-9, 10-12 "If so be you have tasted that the LORD is gracious. Whom coming, as a Living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, you also, as becoming lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by (through) Jesus Christ. Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion (spiritual Heavenly Zion) a chief corner stone, (as a military officer leads His troops at the head of a column) elect, precious: and he that believe Him shall (will) not be confounded. To you therefore which believe He is precious: but to them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, (rejected, having turned their backside towards) the same is made the Head of the corner, and a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offense, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereto also they were (are because of unbelief and hardness of heart are) appointed. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of Him Who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous Light: (His Salvation the restoration of healing of our heart of spirit
Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people (like the ancient Hebrews, like Abram was) of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy. Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall (will) behold, glorify God in the day of visitation."

This ends the first of many of GODS Promises to be shared. I apologize for the length of this post because my wife tells that I often say and reveal to much. Put to me all the discoveries of GODS Truth and Revelation is very important not only for me but for all. Because it is for you Whom the LORD died to restore us to what Adam lost so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment