Friday, November 27, 2015

Discovering the Great and Precrious Promises of GOD (seekers)

If we have not seen it by all is meant to bring us all to this one very important power of GOD, His Grace which works within the restored Spirit of all reborn men everywhere. Grace is Abundant and of all kinds and is without measure. Through it GOD perfects His restored nature and image within our spirit making us all a new man as if recreated which is a purely spiritual sense and reality, we have become Christ ones.
In our last study we looked at Guidance. So to days study I well take us through being a Seeker.

Seekers:
Deuteronomy 4:25-31 "When you shall (will) beget children, and children's children, and you shall have remained long in the land, and shall corrupt yourselves, and make a graven image, or the likeness of any thing, and shall do evil in the sight of the LORD your GOD, to provoke Him to anger: I call heaven and earth to witness against you this day, that you shall soon utterly perish from off the land whereto you go over Jordan to possess it; you shall (will) not prolong your days upon it, but shall utterly be destroyed.
The LORD shall (will) scatter you among the nations, and you shall be left few in number among the heathen, where the LORD shall lead you. And there you shall serve gods, the work of men's hands, wood and stone, which neither see, nor hear, nor eat, nor smell.
But if from there you shall seek the LORD your God, you shall (will) find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart and with all your soul. When you are in tribulation, and all these things are come upon you, even in the latter days, if you turn to the LORD your GOD, and shall (will) be obedient to His voice; (For the LORD your GOD is a merciful GOD;) HE will not forsake you, neither destroy you, nor forget the covenant of your fathers which HE swore to them."

2Chronicales 7:12-18 "The LORD appeared to Solomon by night, and said to him, I have heard your prayer, and have chosen this place to Myself for an house of sacrifice. If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among My people; If My people, which are called by My name, shall (will) humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. Now My eyes shall (will) be open, and My ears attend to the prayer that is made in this place. For now have I chosen and sanctified this house, that My name may be there for ever: and My eyes and My heart shall be there perpetually. And as for you, if you will walk before Me, as David your father walked, and do according to all that I have commanded you, and shall observe My statutes and My judgments; Then will I establish the throne of your kingdom, according as I have covenanted with David your father, saying, 'There shall not fail a man to be ruler in Israel.'"

2Chronicales 11: 4, 14-17 "Thus said the LORD, You shall not go up, nor fight against your brethren: return every man to his house: for this thing is done of Me. And they obeyed the words of the LORD, and returned from going against Jeroboam.
For the Levites left their suburbs and their possession, and came to Judah and Jerusalem: for Jeroboam and his sons had cast them off from executing the priest's office to the LORD: And He ordained him priests for the high places, and for the devils, and for the calves which he had made. And after them out of all the tribes of Israel such as set their hearts to seek the LORD God of Israel came to Jerusalem, to sacrifice to the LORD God of their fathers. So they strengthened the kingdom of Judah, and made Rehoboam the son of Solomon strong, three years: for three years they walked in the way of David and Solomon."

2Chronicles 14:2-8  "Asa did that which was good and right in the eyes of the LORD his God: For he took away the altars of the strange gods, and the high places, and broke down the images, and cut down the groves: And commanded Judah to seek the LORD God of their fathers, and to do the law and the commandment. Also he took away out of all the cities of Judah the high places and the images: and the kingdom was quiet before him. He built fenced cities in Judah: for the land had rest, and he had no war in those years; because the LORD had given him rest. Therefore he said to Judah, Let us build these cities, and make about them walls, and towers, gates, and bars, while the land is yet before us; because we have sought the LORD our God, we have sought him, and he hath given us rest on every side. So they built and prospered. And Asa had an army of men that bare targets and spears, out of Judah three hundred thousand; and out of Benjamin, that bare shields and drew bows, two hundred and fourscore thousand: all these were mighty men of valor."

2Chronicales 17:2-9  "He, Jehoshaphat, placed forces in all the fenced cities of Judah, and set garrisons in the land of Judah, and in the cities of Ephraim, which Asa his father had taken. And the LORD was with Jehoshaphat, because he walked in the first ways of his father David, and sought not Baalim; But sought to the LORD God of his father, and walked in his commandments, and not after the doings of Israel. Therefore the LORD established the kingdom in his hand; and all Judah brought to Jehoshaphat presents; and he had riches and honor in abundance. His heart was lifted up in the ways of the LORD: moreover he took away the high places and groves out of Judah. Also in the third year of his reign he sent to his princes, even to Benhail, and to Obadiah, and to Zechariah, and to Nethaneel, and to Michaiah, to teach in the cities of Judah. And with them he sent Levites, even Shemaiah, and Nethaniah, and Zebadiah, and Asahel, and Shemiramoth, and Jehonathan, and Adonijah, and Tobijah, and Tobadonijah, Levites; and with them Elishama and Jehoram, priests. And they taught in Judah, and had the book of the law of the LORD with them, and went about throughout all the cities of Judah, and taught the people."

2Chronicales 26:1-5  Then all the people of Judah took Uzziah, who was sixteen years old, and made him king in the room of his father Amaziah. He built Eloth, and restored it to Judah, after that the king slept with his fathers. Sixteen years old was Uzziah when he began to reign, and he reigned fifty and two years in Jerusalem. His mother's name also was Jecoliah of Jerusalem. And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his father Amaziah did. And he sought God in the days of Zechariah, who had understanding in the visions of God: and as long as he sought the LORD, God made him to prosper." 

 
Ezra 8:21-23 "Then Ezra proclaimed a fast there, at the river of Ahava, that we might afflict ourselves before our God, to seek of Him a right way for us, and for our little ones, and for all our substance. For I was ashamed to require of the king a band of soldiers and horsemen to help us against the enemy in the way: because we had spoken to the king, saying, The hand of our God is upon all them for good that seek Him; but (here is the warning) His power and His wrath is against all them that forsake Him. So we fasted and besought our God for this: and He was intreated (listened) of us."

 
Psalm 24:1-8 "The earth is the LORD'S, and the fullness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas, and established it upon the floods. Who shall ascend into the hill (Zion above) of the LORD? or who shall stand in His Holy Place? He that has clean hands, and a pure heart; who has not lifted up his soul to vanity, nor sworn deceitfully. He shall receive the blessing from the LORD, and righteousness from the God of his Salvation. This is the generation of them that seek Him, that seek His face. Lift up your heads, O you gates; and be lifted up, you everlasting doors; and the King of Glory shall come in. Who is this King of Glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle."

Psalm 27:7-10, 11 "Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When You said, Seek My face; my heart said to You, Your face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not Your face far from me; put not Your servant away in anger: You have been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation. When my father and my mother forsook me, then the LORD will take me up.
Teach me Your way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of my enemies."

BETH:
Psalm 119:9-16 "Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to Your word. With my whole heart have I sought You: O let me not wander from Your commandments. Your word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against You. Blessed are You, O LORD: teach me Your statutes. With my lips have I declared all the judgments of Your mouth. I have rejoiced in the way of Your testimonies, as much as in all riches. I will meditate in Your precepts, and have respect for Your ways. I will delight myself in Your statutes: I will not forget Your word."


Proverbs 8:12-21 "I wisdom dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions. The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogance, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate.
Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength. By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. By Me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.
I love them that love Me; and those that seek Me early shall find Me. Riches and honor are with Me; yes, durable riches and righteousness. My fruit is better than gold, yes, than fine gold; and My revenue than choice silver. I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause those that love Me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures."

Jeremiah 29:10-14 "For thus said the LORD, That after seventy years be accomplished at Babylon I will visit you, and perform My good word toward you, in causing you to return to this place. For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, said the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall you call upon Me, and you shall go and pray to Me, and I will hearken to you. And you shall (will) seek Me, and find Me, when you shall (will) search for Me with all your heart. And I will be found of you, said the LORD: and I will turn away your captivity, and I will gather you from all the nations, and from all the places whither I have driven you, said the LORD; and I will bring you again into the place whence I caused you to be carried away captive."


Daniel 9:1-6 "In the first year of Darius the son of Ahasuerus, of the seed of the Medes, which was made king over the realm of the Chaldeans; In the first year of his reign I Daniel understood by books the number of the years, whereof the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah the prophet, that he would accomplish seventy years in the desolations of Jerusalem. Daniel set his face to the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes: And I prayed to the LORD my God, and made my confession, and said, O Lord, the great and dreadful God, keeping the covenant and mercy to them that love Him, and to them that keep His commandments; (here is the repentance required and needed) We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from Your precepts and from Your judgments: Neither have we hearkened to Your servants the prophets, which spoke in Your name to our kings, our princes, and our fathers, and to all the people of the land."

Luke 11:9-13 (Jesus here is speaking) "I say to you, Ask, and it shall (will) be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened. If a son shall ask bread of any of you that is a father, will he give him a stone? or if he ask a fish, will he for a fish give him a serpent? Or if he shall ask an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children: how much more shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask HIM?"

Luke 18:1-8 (Jesus is here speaking) "He spoke a parable to them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; 'Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not GOD, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came to him, saying, Avenge me of my adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubles me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.' And the Lord said, 'Hear what the unjust judge said. Shall not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night to Him, though He bear long with them? I tell you that HE will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man comes, shall He find faith on the earth?'"

John 12:20-26, 27-29, 30-33 "There were certain Greeks among them (the Hebrews and the politically correct religious Jews)) that came up to worship at the feast: The same came therefore to Philip, which was of Bethsaida of Galilee, and desired him, saying, Sir, we would seek Jesus. Philip come and told Andrew: and again Andrew and Philip told Jesus. Jesus answered them, saying, 'The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. Verily, verily, (for this Truth) I say to you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abides alone: but if it die, it brings forth much fruit. He that loves his life shall lose it; and he that hates his life in this world shall keep it to Life Eternal. If any man serve Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there shall also (will) My servant be: if any man serve Me, him will My Father honor. Now is My soul troubled; and what shall I say? Father, save Me from this hour: but for this cause came I to this hour. Father, glorify Your name.'
Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, 'I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.' The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spoke to Him.
Jesus answered and said, 'This voice came not because of Me, but for your sake. Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out. I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto Me.' This He said, signifying what death He should die."


John 14:8-14, 15 "Philip said to Him, Lord, show us the Father, and it suffices us. Jesus said to him, 'Have I been so long time with you, and yet have you not known Me, Philip? he that having seen me has seen the Father; and how say you then, Show us the Father? Believe you not that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? the words that I speak to you I speak not of Myself: but the Father that dwells in Me, HE does the works. Believe Me that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me: or else believe Me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, (of a great Truth) I say to you, He that believes on Me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go to My Father. And whatever you shall ask in My name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you shall ask any thing in My name, I will do it. If you love Me, keep My commandments.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment