Friday, March 2, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 16.10 marriage and the church

Today I am looking at the "divine messenger, and then the divine call," as portions of this mystery held deep within GOD until the day of the LORD came as promised. Today we are still in the waiting period for the fullness of the Gentiles that is to say until the nations have become one in the LORD through a knowledge of Him as expressed by the Lord Jesus and recorded by Matthew in 11:28-30 where there is a question asked of all who will read for clarity of understanding as in seek the righteousness of GOD. One other thing must be known and it is this, even though our Bibles are separated by Prophets names these men were living at the same time in many cases, just as those with family names often over lapped each other, where a great grandson knew his great grandfather and sat at his feet and heard his wisdom acquired from GOD's Spirit within him.


Sent as a Divine Messenger, GOD's Messengers,

Numbers 16:28 of 25-30 "Then Moses rose and went to Dathan and Abiram, and the elders of Israel followed him. And he spoke to the congregation, saying, "Depart, please, from the tents of these wicked men, and touch nothing of theirs, lest you be swept away with all their sins." So they got away from the dwelling of Korah, Dathan, and Abiram. And Dathan and Abiram came out and stood at the door of their tents, together with their wives, their sons, and their little ones. And Moses said, "Hereby you shall know that the LORD has sent me to do all these works, and that it has not been of my own accord. If these men die as all men die, or if they are visited by the fate of all mankind, then the LORD has not sent me. But if the LORD creates something new, and the ground opens its mouth and swallows them up with all that belongs to them, and they go down alive into Sheol, then you shall know that these men have despised the LORD."

Isaiah 48:16 of 12-16, 17 "'Listen to Me, O Jacob, and Israel, whom I called! I am HE; I am the first, and I am the last. My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and My right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together. Assemble, all of you, and listen! Who among them has declared these things? The LORD loves him; he will perform His purpose on Babylon, and His arm will be against the Chaldeans. I, even I, have spoken and called him; I have brought him, and I will prosper in his way. Draw near to Me, hear this: from the beginning I have not spoken in secret, from the time it came to be I have been there.' And now the Lord GOD has sent me, and His Spirit.
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: 'I am the LORD your GOD, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go.'"

Jeremiah 25:4 of 1-7 "The word that came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah, in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah, king of Judah (that was the first year of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon), which Jeremiah the prophet spoke to all the people of Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem: "For twenty-three years, from the thirteenth year of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah, to this day, the word of the LORD has come to me, and I have spoken persistently to you, but you have not listened. You have neither listened nor inclined your ears to hear, although the LORD persistently sent to you all His servants the prophets, saying, 'Turn now, every one of you, from his evil way and evil deeds, and dwell upon the land that the LORD has given to you and your fathers from of old and forever. Do not go after other gods to serve and worship them, or provoke Me to anger with the work of your hands. Then I will do you no harm. Yet you have not listened to Me, declares the LORD, that you might provoke Me to anger with the work of your hands to your own harm.'"



Zechariah 2:8 of 6-12 "'Up! Up! Flee from the land of the north, declares the LORD. For I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heavens, declares the LORD. Up! Escape to Zion, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.' For thus said the LORD of hosts, 'after His glory sent me against the nations who plundered you, for he who touches you touches the apple (pupil) of His eye: Behold, I will shake My hand over them, and they will become plunder for those who served them. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me. Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion, for behold, I come and I will dwell in your midst, declares the LORD. And many nations will join themselves to the LORD in that day, and will be My people. And I will dwell in your midst, and you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. And the LORD will inherit Judah as His portion in the holy land, and will again choose Jerusalem.'"

Zechariah 4:9 of 8-10 "Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying, 'The hands of Zerubbabel have laid the foundation of this house; his hands will also complete it. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent me to you. For whoever has despised the day of small things will rejoice, and will see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. These seven are the eyes of the LORD, which range through the whole earth.'"





Matthew 22:3 of 1-10 "Again Jesus spoke to them in parables, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son, and sent His servants to call those who were invited to the wedding feast, but they would not come. Again he sent other servants, saying, Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner, my oxen and my fat calves have been slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding feast." But they paid no attention and went off, one to his farm, another to his business, while the rest seized his servants, treated them shamefully, and killed them. The king was angry, and he sent his troops and destroyed those murderers and burned their city. Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding feast is ready, but those invited were not worthy. Go therefore to the main roads and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.' And those servants went out into the roads and gathered all whom they found, both bad and good. So the wedding hall was filled with guests.'"

Luke 1:19 of 18-20 "And Zechariah said to the angel, "How shall I know this? For I am an old man, and my wife is advanced in years." And the angel answered him, "I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I was sent to speak to you and to bring you this good news. And behold, you will be silent and unable to speak until the day that these things take place, because you did not believe my words, which will be fulfilled in their time."

John 1:6 of 6-8 "There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. He came as a witness, to bear witness about the light, that all might believe through him. He was not the light, but came to bear witness about the light."


The Divine Call, to Repentance unto Righteousness of Life,

Jeremiah 35:15 of 12-17 "Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah: 'Thus says the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Go and say to the people of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem, Will you not receive instruction and listen to My words? declares the LORD. The command that Jonadab the son of Rechab gave to his sons, to drink no wine, has been kept, and they drink none to this day, for they have obeyed their father's command. I have spoken to you persistently, but you have not listened to Me. I have sent to you all My servants the prophets, sending them persistently, saying, 'Turn now every one of you from his evil way, and amend your deeds, and do not go after other gods to serve them, and then you will dwell in the land that I gave to you and your fathers.' But you did not incline your ear or listen to Me. The sons of Jonadab the son of Rechab have kept the command that their father gave them, but this people has not obeyed Me. Therefore, thus says the LORD, the God of hosts, the God of Israel: Behold, I am bringing upon Judah and all the inhabitants of Jerusalem all the disasters that I have pronounced against them, because I have spoken to them and they have not listened, I have called to them and they have not answered.'"





Ezekiel 33:11 of 10-16 "And you, son of man, say to the house of Israel, Thus have you said: 'Surely our transgressions and our sins are upon us, and we rot away because of them. How then can we live?' Say to them, 'As I live, declares the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live; turn back, turn back from your evil ways, for why will you die, O house of Israel? And you, son of man, say to your people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him when he transgresses, and as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall by it when he turns from his wickedness, and the righteous shall not be able to live by his righteousness when he sins. Though I say to the righteous that he shall surely live, yet if he trusts in his righteousness and does injustice, none of his righteous deeds shall be remembered, but in his injustice that he has done he shall die. Again, though I say to the wicked, 'You will surely die,' yet if he turns from his sin and does what is just and right, if the wicked restores the pledge, gives back what he has taken by robbery, and walks in the statutes of life, not doing injustice, he shall surely live; he shall not die. None of the sins that he has committed shall be remembered against him. He has done what is just and right; he shall surely live.'"

Hosea 6:1 of 1-3 "Come, let us return to the LORD; for HE has torn us, that HE may heal us; HE has struck us down, and HE will bind us up. After two days HE will revive us; on the third day HE will raise us up, that we may live before Him. Let us know; let us press on to know the LORD; His going out is sure as the dawn; HE will come to us (speaking of His Mercies and Grace) as the showers, as the spring rains that water the earth."

Matthew 22:3 of 1-10 with Luke 14:17 "Again Jesus spoke to them in parables, saying, 'The kingdom of heaven may be compared to a king who gave a wedding feast for his son, and sent His servants to call those who were invited to the wedding feast, but they would not come. Again he sent other servants, saying, 'Tell those who are invited, "See, I have prepared my dinner, my oxen and my fat calves have been slaughtered, and everything is ready. Come to the wedding feast."' But they paid no attention and went off, one to his farm, another to his business, while the rest seized his servants, treated them shamefully, and killed them. The king was angry, and he sent his troops and destroyed those murderers and burned their city. Then he said to his servants, 'The wedding feast is ready, but those invited were not worthy. Go therefore to the main roads and invite to the wedding feast as many as you find.' And those servants went out into the roads and gathered all whom they found, both bad and good. So the wedding hall was filled with guests.'"

Luke 14:17 of 15-24 "When one of those who reclined at table with Him heard these things, he said to Jesus, "Blessed is everyone who will eat bread in the kingdom of God!" But Jesus said to him, "A man once gave a great banquet and invited many. And at the time for the banquet he sent his servant to say to those who had been invited, 'Come, for everything is now ready.' But they all alike began to make excuses. The first said to him, 'I have bought a field, and I must go out and see it. Please have me excused.' And another said, 'I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to examine them. Please have me excused.' And another said, 'I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.' So the servant came and reported these things to his master. Then the master of the house became angry and said to his servant, 'Go out quickly to the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in the poor and crippled and blind and lame.' And the servant said, 'Sir, what you commanded has been done, and still there is room.' And the master said to the servant, 'Go out to the highways and hedges and compel people to come in, that my house may be filled. For I tell you, none of those men who were invited shall taste my banquet (Hebrews 13:10).'"



2Corinthians 5:20 of 20-21 "Therefore, we are ambassadors for Christ, GOD making His appeal through us. We implore you on behalf of Christ, be reconciled to GOD. For our sake HE made Him to be sin who knew no sin, so that [in] through Him we might become the righteousness of God."  

Revelation 3:20 Of 15-22 (the Spirit, Christ is speaking) "'I know your works: you are neither cold nor hot. Would that you were either cold or hot! So, because you are lukewarm (indifferent to), and neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of My mouth (only possible when one is in Him, as spirit). For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind, and naked. I counsel you to buy from Me gold refined by fire, so that you may be rich, and white garments so that you may clothe yourself and the shame of your nakedness may not be seen, and salve to anoint your eyes, so that you may see. Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent. Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and eat with him, and he with Me. The one who conquers, I will grant him to sit with Me on My throne, as I also conquered and sat down with My Father on His Throne. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment