Friday, March 9, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 16.14 marriage and the church, our witness as our duty

Despite the common practice of the worlds many religious churches and their institutions of resistance to GOD as revealed in the book of Christ's Revelation, we are in our calling, called to be true witnesses of Christ in our every day mode of life and living. Just as Jesus was and then His true followers were and are still to this very day and time.


Our Testimony, the Duty of Giving, some general references to,

Psalm 26:7 of 1-7 "Vindicate (Judge) me, O LORD, for I have walked in my integrity, and I have trusted in the LORD without (taking a backward slide) wavering. Prove (Examine) me, O LORD, and try me; test my heart and my mind. For Your steadfast love is before my eyes, and I walk in Your faithfulness. I do not sit with men of falsehood, nor do I consort with hypocrites. I hate the assembly of evildoers, and I will not sit with the wicked. I wash my hands in innocence and go about (the cross being) Your altar, O LORD, proclaiming thanksgiving aloud, and telling all Your wondrous deeds."

Taw.
Psalm 119:172 of 169-176 "Let my cry come before You, O LORD; give me understanding according to Your word! Let my plea come before You; deliver me according to Your word. My lips will pour forth praise, for You teach me Your statutes. My tongue will sing of Your word, for all Your commandments are right. Let Your hand be ready to help me, for I have chosen Your precepts. I long for Your salvation (is under the watchful eye of the true shepherd, where we fine freedom, health and welfare), O LORD, and Your law (the true direction of life) is my delight. Let my soul (heart or spirit) live and praise You, and let Your rules help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; seek Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments."

Psalm 145:11 of 8-13 "The LORD is gracious and merciful, slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love. The LORD is good to all, and His mercy is over all that HE has made. All Your works will give thanks to You, O LORD, and all Your saints will bless You! They will speak of the glory of Your kingdom and tell of Your power, to make known to the children of man Your mighty deeds, and the glorious splendor of Your kingdom. Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and Your dominion endures throughout all generations. [The LORD is faithful in all His words and kind in all His works.]"




Isaiah 32:4 of 1-8 "Behold, a king will reign in righteousness, and princes will rule in justice. Each will be like a hiding place from the wind, a shelter from the storm, like streams of water in a dry place, like the shade of a great rock in a weary land. Then the eyes of those who see will not be closed, and the ears of those who hear will give attention. The heart of the hasty will understand and know, and the tongue of the stammerers will hasten to speak distinctly. The fool will no more be called noble, nor the scoundrel said to be honorable. For the fool speaks folly, and his heart is busy with iniquity, to practice ungodliness, to utter error concerning the LORD, to leave the craving of the hungry unsatisfied, and to deprive the thirsty of drink. As for the scoundrel—his devices are evil; he plans wicked schemes to ruin the poor with lying words, even when the plea of the needy is right. But he who is noble plans noble things, and on noble things he stands."

Isaiah 43:10 of 8-13 "Bring out the people who are blind, yet have eyes, who are deaf, yet have ears! All the nations gather together, and the peoples assemble. Who among them can declare this, and show us the former things? Let them bring their witnesses to prove them right, and let them hear and say, It is true. 'You are My witnesses,' declares the LORD, 'and My servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am HE. Before Me no god was formed, nor will there be any after Me. I, I am the LORD, and besides Me there is no savior. I declared and saved and proclaimed, when there was no strange god among you; and you are My witnesses,' declares the LORD, 'and I am GOD. Also henceforth (from eternity to eternity) I am HE; there is none who can deliver from My hand; I work, and who can turn it back?'"

Ezekiel 24:27 of 24, 25-27 "'Thus will Ezekiel be to you a sign; according to all that he has done you will do. When this comes, then you will know that I am the Lord GOD.'
'As for you, son of man, surely on the day when I take from them their stronghold, their joy and glory, the delight of their eyes and their soul's desire, and also their sons and daughters, on that day a fugitive will come to you to report to you the news. On that day your mouth will be opened to the fugitive, and you will speak and be no longer mute. So you will be a sign to them, and they will know that I am the LORD.'"   

Matthew 10:20 of 16-20 (Jesus is speaking) "'Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves. Beware of men, for they will deliver you over to courts and flog you in their synagogues, and you will be dragged before governors and kings for My sake, to bear witness before them and the Gentiles. When they deliver you over, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say, for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour. For it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you.'"

Luke 21:13 of 12-19 (Jesus is speaking) "'But before all this they will lay their hands on you and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors for my name's sake. This will be your opportunity to bear witness. Settle it therefore in your minds not to meditate beforehand how to answer, for I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which none of your adversaries will be able to withstand or contradict. You will be delivered up even by parents and brothers and relatives and friends, and some of you they will put to death. You will be hated by all for My name's sake. But not a hair of your head will perish. By your endurance you will gain your lives.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment