Thursday, March 1, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 16.9 marriage and the church

Coming to an end on this portion of the mystery of Ephesians 6:18-20, with "special promises," before looking into some other matters within the text of this passage. To start I will look again at 2Samuel 22:32-33 of 1-36. I guess I need to vent some, what the religious world of mans flesh ignores is that Elohim YAH as HE is known in the Old book of His witness in the Old Testament is but One person with many attributes and it is these attributes that cause so many to compartmentalize Him. GOD is Spirit and man is also spirit as are the created angels spirits. Man is eugenic, in that he is always trying to improve upon himself by his own means and ways not releasing that he is uniquely created/made, where he himself being a tripartite being. And as such it the pattern for the temple of Jerusalem and the tent of meeting of the wilderness people of Moses. Where his flesh is the outer court of the gentiles symbolize by the skins used by Moses in the fabrication of the tent, the inner court of worth-ship is just under the flesh before the holiest of place (as the altar from which no earthly priest/shepherd/minister/elder/deacon, servant has right to eat,) within his heart once restored to that of flesh. This being restored is also known as anointing and anointing is Messiah/Christ that is to say GOD in mans flesh Emmanuel. Making man One with El and El one in man as seen in Genesis 1:26-28 and 2:1-3, 6-7, 15-17, 18, 21-22 from here on all things begins to change. It is GOD's Spirit with us that gives to us knowledge of these things and more as they are required of us, as such as being able to put the scriptures together for His witness.

Concerning Special Promises,

2Samuel 22:32-33 of 1-36 "And David spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my GOD, my rock, in Whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge, my savior; You save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. For the waves of death encompassed me, the torrents of destruction assailed me; the cords of Sheol entangled me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called upon the LORD; to my GOD I called. From His temple HE heard my voice, and my cry came to His ears. Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations of the heavens trembled and quaked, because HE was angry. Smoke went up from His nostrils, and devouring fire from His mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from Him. He bowed the heavens and came down; thick darkness was under His feet. He rode on a cherub and flew; HE was seen on the wings of the wind. He made darkness around Him His canopy, thick clouds, a gathering of water. Out of the brightness before Him coals of fire flamed forth. The LORD thundered from heaven, and the Most High uttered His voice. And HE sent out arrows and scattered them; lightning, and routed them. Then the channels of the sea were seen; the foundations of the world were laid bare, at the rebuke of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of His nostrils. He sent from on high, HE took me; HE drew me out of many waters. He rescued me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my support. HE brought me out into a broad place; HE rescued me, because HE delighted in me. The LORD dealt with me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands HE rewarded me. For I have kept the ways of the LORD and have not wickedly departed from my GOD. For all His rules were before me, and from His statutes I did not turn aside. I was blameless before Him, and I kept myself from guilt. And the LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His sight. With the merciful you show Yourself merciful; with the blameless man You show Yourself blameless; with the purified You deal purely, and with the crooked You make Yourself seem tortuous. You save a humble people, but Your eyes are on the haughty to bring them down. For You are my lamp, O LORD, and my GOD lightens my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my GOD I can leap over a wall. This GOD—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; HE is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our GOD? This GOD is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your gentleness made me great."

Psalm 31:19 of 19-22 "Oh, how abundant is Your goodness, which You have stored up for those who fear You and You work for those who take refuge in You, in the sight of the children of mankind! In the cover of Your presence You hide them from the plots of men; You store them in Your shelter from the strife of tongues. Blessed be the LORD, for HE has wondrously shown His steadfast love to me when I was in a besieged city. I had said in my alarm, "I am cut off from Your sight." But You heard the voice of my pleas for mercy when I cried to You for help."

Psalm 32:10 of 8-11 "'I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. Be not like a horse or a mule, without understanding, which must be curbed with bit and bridle, or it will not stay near you. Many are the sorrows of the wicked, but steadfast love surrounds the one who trusts the LORD. Be glad in the LORD, and rejoice, O righteous, and shout for joy, all you upright in heart!'"

Psalm 34:22 of 19-22 "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, but the LORD delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones; not one of them is broken. Affliction will slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be condemned. The LORD redeems the life of His servants; none of those who take refuge in Him will be condemned."

Psalm 125:1 of 1-3 "Those who trust the LORD are like Mount Zion, which cannot be moved, but abides forever. As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the LORD surrounds His people, from this time forth and forevermore. For the scepter of wickedness will not rest on the land allotted to the righteous, lest the righteous stretch out their hands to do wrong."

Proverbs 29:25 of 11-27 "A fool gives full vent to his spirit, but a wise man quietly holds it back. If a ruler listens to falsehood, all his officials will be wicked. The poor man and the oppressor meet together; the LORD gives light to the eyes of both. If a king faithfully judges the poor, his throne will be established forever. The rod and reproof give wisdom, but a child left to himself brings shame to his mother. When the wicked increase, transgression increases, but the righteous will look upon their downfall. Discipline your son, and he will give you rest; he will give delight to your heart. Where there is no prophetic vision (revelation) the people cast off restraint, but blessed is he who keeps the law. By mere words a servant is not disciplined, for though he understands, he will not respond. Do you see a man who is hasty in his words? There is more hope for a fool than for him. Whoever pampers his servant from childhood will in the end find him his heir. A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression. One's pride will bring him low, but he who is lowly in spirit will obtain honor. The partner of a thief hates his own life; he hears the curse, but discloses nothing. The fear of man lays a snare, but whoever trusts the LORD is safe. Many seek the face of a ruler, but it is from the LORD that a man gets justice. An unjust man is an abomination to the righteous, but one whose way is straight is an abomination to the wicked."

Isaiah 26:3 of 1-6, 7 with Jeremiah 17:7; Nahum 1:7 "In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: "We have a strong city; He sets up salvation as walls and bulwarks. Open the gates, that the righteous nation that keeps faith may enter in. You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts You. Trust in the LORD forever, for the LORD GOD is an everlasting rock. For HE has humbled the inhabitants of the height, the lofty city. He lays it low, lays it low to the ground, casts it to the dust. The foot tramples it, the feet of the poor, the steps of the needy."
The path of the righteous is level; you make level the way of the righteous."

Jeremiah 17:7 of 5-8; Nahum 1:7 " Thus says the LORD: 'Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD. He is like a shrub in the desert, and will not see any good come. He will dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. But, Blessed is the man who trusts the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit.'"

Nahum 1:7 of 1-8 "An oracle concerning Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum of Elkosh. The LORD is a jealous and avenging GOD; the LORD is avenging and wrathful; the LORD takes vengeance on His adversaries and keeps wrath for His enemies. The LORD is slow to anger and great in power, and the LORD will by no means clear the guilty. His way is in whirlwind and storm, and the clouds are the dust of His feet. HE rebukes the sea and makes it dry; HE dries up all the rivers; Bashan and Carmel wither; the bloom of Lebanon withers. The mountains quake before Him; the hills melt; the earth heaves before Him, the world and all who dwell in it. Who can stand before His indignation? Who can endure the heat of His anger? His wrath is poured out like fire, and the rocks are broken into pieces by Him. The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; HE knows those who take refuge in Him. But with an overflowing flood HE will make a complete end of the adversaries, and will pursue His enemies into darkness." 

No comments:

Post a Comment