Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 16.8 marriage and the church

Again we are looking into the mystery of GOD in the church, body and family as One unite as Paul declares on Ephesian 4 in the seven Ones there revealed. My next topic is our committal to GOD's hands and then possibly GOD's strength being ours as these two are ours as sons, keeping in mind that in His kingdom there are neither female nor male but One Body.


Our Committal into GOD's Hands, 

Psalm 31:5 of 1-5 "In you, O LORD, do I take refuge; let me never be put to shame; in Your righteousness deliver me! Incline Your ear to me; rescue me speedily! Be a rock of refuge for me, a strong fortress to save me! For You are my rock and my fortress; and for Your name's sake You lead me and guide me; You take me out of the net they have hidden for me, for You are my refuge. Into Your hand I commit my spirit; You have redeemed me, O LORD, faithful GOD."

Luke 23:46 of 44-49 " It was now about the sixth hour (high noon), and there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour (3pm), while the sun's light failed. And the curtain of the temple was torn in two. Then Jesus, calling out with a loud voice, said, "Father, into Your hands I commit My spirit!" And having said this He breathed His last. Now when the centurion saw what had taken place, he praised God, saying, "Certainly this man was innocent!" And all the crowds that had assembled for this spectacle, when they saw what had taken place, returned home beating their breasts. And all His acquaintances and the women who had followed Him from Galilee stood at a distance watching these things."



Acts 7:59 of 51-53, 54-60 (Stephen's defense) "You stiff-necked people, uncircumcised in heart and ears, you always resist the Holy Spirit. As your fathers did, so do you. Which of the prophets did your fathers not persecute? And they killed those who announced beforehand the coming of the Righteous One, Whom you have now betrayed and murdered, you who received the Law as delivered by angels and did not keep it."
Now when they heard these things they were enraged, and they ground their teeth at him. But he, full of the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of GOD, and Jesus standing at the right hand of GOD. And he said, "Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of GOD." But they cried out with a loud voice and stopped their ears and rushed together at him. Then they cast him out of the city and stoned him. And the witnesses laid down their garments at the feet of a young man named Saul. And as they were stoning Stephen, he called out, "Lord Jesus, receive my spirit." And falling to his knees he cried out with a loud voice, "Lord, do not hold this sin against them." And when he had said this, he fell asleep."

2Timothy 1:12 of 3-7, 8-14 "I thank GOD Whom I serve, as did my ancestors, with a clear conscience, as I remember you constantly in my prayers night and day. As I remember your tears, I long to see you, that I may be filled with joy. I am reminded of your sincere faith, a faith that dwelt first in your grandmother Lois and your mother Eunice and now, I am sure, dwells in you as well. For this reason I remind you to fan into flame the gift of GOD, which is in you through the laying on of my hands, for GOD gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our LORD, nor of me His prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of GOD, Who saved (from the dangers of destruction due the unsaved, unredeemed, now having redeemed) us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of His own purpose and grace, which HE gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, Who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through this gospel, for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher, which is why I [we] suffer as I [we] do. But I am not ashamed, for I know Whom I have believed, and I am convinced that HE is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. By the Holy Spirit Who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you."

1Peter 2:23 of 12, 13-17, 18-25 "Keep your conduct (of conscience) among the Gentiles honorable, so that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the (their) day of visitation.
Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by Him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will (plan and purpose) of GOD, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants (witnesses) of GOD. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear (to reverence, venerate, to treat with deference or reverential obedience, by this you will but others to the fright of) GOD. Honor the emperor."
Servants (co-labors of Christ, who carry Christ as their name), be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust. For this is a gracious thing, when, mindful of GOD (having the mind of Christ), one endures sorrows while suffering unjustly. For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of GOD. For to this you have been called, because Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example, so that you might follow (walk as) in His steps. He committed no sin, neither was deceit found in His mouth. For when HE was reviled, HE did not revile in return; when HE suffered, HE did not threaten, but continued entrusting Himself to Him Who judges justly. He Himself bore our sins in His body on the tree, that we might die to sin and live to righteousness. (from Isaiah 53:5) By His wounds (welts) you have been healed (Hebrews 12:13 and James 5:16). For you were straying like sheep, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls."

1Peter 4:19 of 12-19 "Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ's sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when His glory is revealed (by Him within you). If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of GOD rests upon you. But let none of you suffer as a murderer or a thief or an evildoer or as a meddler. Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify GOD (for being) in that name. For it is time for judgment to begin at the household of GOD (of which we are as living stones); and if it begins with us, what will be the outcome for those who do not obey the gospel of GOD? And "If the righteous is scarcely saved, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?" Therefore let those who suffer according to GOD's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good."


GOD Our Strength,

Exodus 15:2 of 1-18 "Then Moses and the people of Israel sang this song to the LORD, saying, "I will sing to the LORD, for HE has triumphed gloriously; the horse and his rider HE has thrown into the sea. The LORD (Yah) is my strength and my song, and HE has become my salvation; this is my GOD, and I will praise Him, my father's GOD, and I will exalt Him. The LORD is a man of war; the LORD (YHWH) is His name. "Pharaoh's chariots and his host HE cast into the sea, and his chosen officers were sunk in the Red Sea. The floods covered them; they went down into the depths like a stone. Your right hand, O LORD, glorious in power, Your right hand, O LORD, shatters the enemy. In the greatness of Your majesty You overthrow Your adversaries; You send out Your fury; it consumes them like stubble. At the blast of Your nostrils the waters piled up; the floods stood up in a heap; the deeps congealed in the heart of the sea. The enemy said, 'I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil, my desire will have its fill of them. I will draw my sword; my hand will destroy them.' But You blew with Your wind; the sea covered them; they sank like lead in the mighty waters. "Who is like You, O LORD, among the gods? Who is like You, Majestic in Holiness, awesome in glorious deeds, doing wonders? You stretched out Your right hand; the earth swallowed them. "You have led in Your steadfast love the people whom You have redeemed; You have guided them by Your strength to Your holy abode. The peoples have heard; they tremble; pangs have seized the inhabitants of Philistia. Now are the chiefs of Edom dismayed; trembling seizes the leaders of Moab; all the inhabitants of Canaan have melted away. Terror and dread fall upon them; because of the greatness of Your arm, they are still as a stone, till Your people, O LORD, pass by, till the people pass by whom You have purchased. You will bring them in and plant them on Your own mountain, the place, O LORD, which You have made for Your abode, the sanctuary, O LORD, which Your hands have established. The LORD will reign forever and ever."

2Samuel 22:33 of 1-36 "David spoke to the LORD the words of this song on the day when the LORD delivered him from the hand of all his enemies, and from the hand of Saul. He said, "The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in Whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation (when a predator comes the shepherd destroys it), my stronghold and my refuge, my savior (to preserve from troubles); you save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, Who is worthy to be praised, and I am saved from my enemies. "For the waves of death encompassed me, the torrents of destruction assailed me; the cords of Sheol entangled me; the snares of death confronted me. In my distress I called upon the LORD; to my GOD I called. From His temple HE heard my voice, and my cry came to His ears. Then the earth reeled and rocked; the foundations of the heavens trembled and quaked, because HE was angry. Smoke went up from His nostrils, and devouring fire from His mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from Him. He bowed the heavens and came down; thick darkness was under His feet. He rode on a cherub and flew; HE was seen on the wings of the wind. He made darkness around Him His canopy, thick clouds, a gathering of water. Out of the brightness before Him coals of fire flamed forth. The LORD thundered from heaven, and the Most High uttered His voice. And HE sent out arrows and scattered them; lightning, and routed them. Then the channels of the sea were seen; the foundations of the world were laid bare, at the rebuke of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of His nostrils. He sent from on high, HE took me; HE drew me out of many waters (the worlds general populations). He rescued me from my strong enemy, from those who hated me, for they were too mighty for me. They confronted me in the day of my calamity, but the LORD was my support. He brought me out into a broad place; HE rescued me, because HE delighted in me. The LORD dealt within me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands HE rewarded me. For I have kept the ways of the LORD and have not wickedly departed from my GOD. For all His rules were before me, and from His statutes I did not turn aside. I was blameless before Him, and I kept myself from guilt. And the LORD has rewarded me according to my righteousness, according to my cleanness in His sight. With the merciful You show Yourself merciful; with the blameless man You show Yourself blameless; with the purified You deal purely, and with the crooked You make Yourself seem tortuous. You save a humble people, but Your eyes are on the haughty to bring them down. For You are my lamp, O LORD, and my GOD lightens my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, and by my GOD I can leap over a wall. This GOD—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; HE is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our GOD? This GOD is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your gentleness made me great."

Psalm 28:8 of 6-9 "Blessed be the LORD! For HE has heard the voice of my pleas for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield; in Him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to Him. The LORD is the strength of His people; HE is the saving refuge of His anointed. Oh, save Your people and bless Your heritage! Be their shepherd and carry them forever."

Psalm 46:1 of 1-3 "GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way, though the mountains be moved into the heart of the sea, though its waters roar and foam, though the mountains tremble at its swelling."

Psalm 73:26 of 25-28 "Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is nothing on earth that I desire besides You. My flesh and my heart may fail, but GOD is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. For behold, those who are far from You shall perish; You put an end to everyone who is unfaithful to You. But for me it is good to be near GOD; I have made the LORD GOD my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works."

Psalm 81:1 of 1-5 "Sing aloud to GOD our strength; shout for joy to the God of Jacob! Raise a song; sound the tambourine, the sweet lyre with the harp. Blow the trumpet at the new moon, at the full moon, on our feast day. For it is a statute for Israel, a rule of the God of Jacob. He made it a decree in Joseph when HE went out over the land of Egypt."


Psalm 84:5 of 5-7 "Blessed are those whose strength is in You, in whose heart are the highways to Zion. As they go through the Valley of Baca (the weeping Palestine) they make it a place of springs; the early rain also covers it with pools. They go from strength to strength; each one appears before GOD in Zion."

Psalm 89:21 of 19-29 "Of old You spoke in a vision to Your godly ones, and said: 'I have granted help to one who is mighty; I have exalted one chosen from the people. I have found David, My servant; with My holy oil I have anointed him, so that My hand will be established with him; My arm also will strengthen him. The enemy shall not outwit him; the wicked shall not humble him. I will crush his foes before him and strike down those who hate him. My faithfulness and My steadfast love will be with him, and in My name shall his horn be exalted. I will set his hand on the sea and his right hand on the rivers.(here we have a great change from that of David to the coming Son of love) He will cry to Me, 'You are My Father, My GOD, and the Rock of My salvation. And I will make Him the firstborn, the highest of the kings of the earth. My steadfast love I will keep for Him forever, and My covenant will stand firm for Him. I will establish His offspring forever and His throne as the days of the heavens.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment