Tuesday, February 27, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 16.7 marriage and the church

In the last post we looked at our "Confidence in GOD." Today I want to look at our exhortation to trust GOD, notice if you will I did not say to "trust in GOD." Because for me this allows room for unbelief and I have a hard time trusting into a thing that may not be known, GOD I know as HE lives His Life, Love, Light and law (not the universal law of sin and death nor the Low of Moses which only has the power to condemn, wherein both laws work together. But in their place He operates through the law of faith and love by the law of the His Spirit) within and through me as a Christ one, this is to say, as an anointed, sealed one by the Holy Spirit. The last passage is Jesus speaking in affirmation of what He is all about.


Exhortations to Trust GOD, 

Psalm 37:3 and 5 of 1-6 with 115:11 "Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers! For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb. Trust the LORD, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the LORD, and HE will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD; trust Him, and HE will act. He will bring forth your righteousness as the light, and your justice as the noonday."

Psalm 115:11 of 9-15 "O Israel, trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield. O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD! He is their help and their shield. You who fear the LORD, trust the LORD! He is their help and their shield. The LORD has remembered us; HE will bless us; HE will bless the house of Israel; HE will bless the house of Aaron; HE will bless those who fear the LORD, both the small and the great. May the LORD give you increase, you and your children! May you be blessed by the LORD, Who made heaven and earth!"



Psalm 118:8 of 5-9 "Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The LORD is on my side as my helper; I shall look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes."

Proverbs 3:5 of 1-12 "My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of GOD and man. Trust the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and HE will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil. (It) HE will be healing to your flesh and refreshment to your bones. Honor the LORD with your wealth and with the first-fruits (Romans 12:1-3) of all your produce; then your barns will be filled with plenty, and your vats will be bursting with wine. My son, do not despise the LORD's discipline or be wearied of His reproof, for the LORD reproves him whom HE loves, as a father the son in whom he delights."

Isaiah 26:4 of 1-6, 7 "In that day this song will be sung in the land of Judah: "We have a strong city; HE sets up salvation as walls and bulwarks. Open the gates, that the righteous nation that keeps faith may enter in. You keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts You. Trust the LORD forever, for the LORD (Jehovah, YAH) God is an everlasting rock. For HE has humbled the inhabitants of the height, the lofty city. He lays it low, lays it low to the ground, casts it to the dust. The foot tramples it, the feet of the poor, the steps of the needy."
The path of the righteous is level; You make level the way of the righteous."

Isaiah 50:10 of 4-11 "The Lord GOD (YHWH) has given Me the tongue of those who are taught, that I may know how to sustain with a word him who is weary. Morning by morning HE awakens; HE awakens My ear to hear as those who are taught. The Lord GOD has opened My ear, and I was not rebellious; I turned not backward. I gave My back to those who strike, and My cheeks to those who pull out the beard; I hid not My face from disgrace and spitting. For the Lord GOD helps Me; therefore I have not been disgraced; therefore I have set My face like a flint, and I know that I will not be put to shame. HE Who vindicates Me is near. Who will contend with Me? Let us stand up together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near to Me. Behold, the Lord GOD helps Me; who will declare Me guilty? Behold, all of them will wear out like a garment; the moth will eat them up. Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the voice of His servant? (Deuteronomy 18:18-20 of 15-22) Let him who walks in darkness and has no light trust in the name of the LORD and rely on His GOD. Behold, all you who kindle a fire, who equip yourselves with burning torches! Walk by the light of your fire, and by the torches that you have kindled! This you have from My hand: you shall lie down in torment."

No comments:

Post a Comment