Friday, February 9, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 15.7 wisdom

We are looking into the mystical working of GOD, Who is Spirit, in the person of the Holt Spirit as the anointing of Messiah-Christ that is our seal after redemption. This being the indwelling of John 17 in the LORD's high priestly prayer. This is also seen in many of the old testaments prophesies, often in veiled language. This out look leads to such things as our spiritual fullness and the fullness of Christ, with Christ's indwelling.


Dwelling in Believers, the Spirit's Indwelling,

Ezekiel 36:27 of 22-32 "Therefore say to the house of Israel, Thus says the Lord GOD: "'It is not for your sake, O house of Israel, that I am about to act, but for the sake of My holy name, which you have profaned among the nations to which you came. And I will vindicate the holiness of My great name, which has been profaned among the nations, and which you have profaned among them. And the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Lord GOD, when through you I vindicate My holiness before their eyes. I will take you from the nations and gather you from all the countries and bring you into your own land (this began in 1947 and continues still). I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you shall be clean from all your uncleanness's, and from all your idols I will cleanse you. And I will give you a new heart, and a new spirit I will put within you. And I will remove the heart of stone from your flesh and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes and be careful to obey My rules. You shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers, and you shall be My people, and I will be your GOD. And I will deliver you from all your uncleanness's. And I will summon the grain and make it abundant and lay no famine upon you. I will make the fruit of the tree and the increase of the field abundant, that you may never again suffer the disgrace of famine among the nations. Then you will remember your evil ways, and your deeds that were not good, and you will loathe yourselves for your iniquities and your abominations. It is not for your sake that I will act, declares the Lord GOD; let that be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your ways, O house of Israel.'"




John 14:17 of 15-17 (Jesus is speaking) "'If you love Me, you will keep My commandments (Deuteronomy 18:18-20 of 15-22). And I will ask the Father, and HE will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, for HE dwells with you and will be in you.'"


Romans 8:9 of 9-11 "You, however, are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if in fact the Spirit of GOD dwells in you. Anyone who does not have the Spirit of Christ does not belong to Him. But if Christ is in you, although the body is dead because of sin, the (your) spirit is life because of righteousness. If the Spirit of Him Who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, HE Who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you."


1Corinthians 3:16 of 16-17; 6:19, 2Timothy 1:14 "Do you not know that you are GOD's temple and that GOD's Spirit dwells in you? If anyone destroys GOD's temple, GOD will destroy him. For GOD's temple is holy, and you are that temple."



1Corinthians 6:19 of 12-20 "All things are lawful for me," but not all things are helpful. "All things are lawful for me," but I will not be dominated by anything. "Food is meant for the stomach and the stomach for food"—and God will destroy both one and the other. The body is not meant for sexual immorality, but for the LORD, and the LORD for the body. And GOD raised the Lord and will also raise us up by His power. Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ and make them members of a prostitute? Never! Or do you not know that he who is joined to a prostitute becomes one body with her? For, as it is written, "The two will become one flesh (in Genesis 224)." For he who is joined to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him. Flee from sexual immorality. Every other sin a person commits is outside the body, but the sexually immoral person sins against his own body. Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, Whom you have from GOD? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify GOD in your body."

2Timothy 1:14 of 8-14 "Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony about our LORD, nor of me His prisoner, but share in suffering for the gospel by the power of GOD, Who saved (rescued by redemption's redeeming) us and called us to a holy calling, not because of our works but because of His own purpose and grace, which HE gave us in Christ Jesus before the ages began, and which now has been manifested through the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, Who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel, for which I was appointed a preacher and apostle and teacher, which is why I suffer as I do. But I am not ashamed, for I know Whom I have believed, and I am convinced that HE is able to guard until that Day what has been entrusted to me. Follow the pattern of the sound words that you have heard from me, in the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. By the Holy Spirit Who dwells within us, guard the good deposit entrusted to you."


1John 2:27 of 25, 26-27, 28-29 "And this is the promise that HE made to us—eternal life.
I write these things to you about those who are trying to deceive you. But the anointing (Messiah-Christ) that you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. For His anointing (Spirit of Truth-Christ) teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as [it] HE has taught you, abide in Him.
And now, little children, abide in Him, so that when HE appears we may have confidence and not shrink from Him in shame at His coming. If you know that HE is righteous, you may be sure that everyone who practices righteousness has been born of Him."

No comments:

Post a Comment