Tuesday, February 6, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 15.4 wisdom

There are many things that the spirit of man as Christ within us reveals to those who are His, just as the first man known as Adam exhibited before woman was taken from his side, making woman who was a part of mans being from before the foundations of the world were laid in Genesis 2. We are still in the wisdom of GOD and discovering that all of mans ways are known to GOD along with the secret things of mans heart are also known.


All the Ways of Men are Known to GOD, 

Job 34:21 of 21-30 "For His eyes are on the ways of a man, and HE sees all his steps. There is no gloom or deep darkness where evildoers may hide themselves. For God has no need to consider a man further, that he should go before God in judgment. He shatters the mighty without investigation and sets others in their place. Thus, knowing their works, HE overturns them in the night, and they are crushed. He strikes them for their wickedness in a place for all to see, because they turned aside from following Him and had no regard for any of His ways, so that they caused the cry of the poor to come to Him, and HE heard the cry of the afflicted— When HE is quiet, who can condemn? When HE hides His face, who can behold Him, whether it be a nation or a man?— that a godless man should not reign, that he should not ensnare the people."

Psalm 1:6 of 4-6 "The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; for the LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish."

Sin and Shin.
Psalm 119:168 of 161-168 "Princes persecute me without cause, but my heart stands in awe of Your words. I rejoice at Your word like one who finds great spoil. I hate and abhor falsehood, but I love Your law. Seven times a day I praise You for Your righteous rules. Great peace have those who love Your law; nothing can make them stumble. I hope for Your salvation, O LORD, and I do Your commandments. My soul keeps Your testimonies; I love them exceedingly. I keep yYur precepts and testimonies, for all my ways are before You."

Psalm 139:3 of 1-6 "O LORD, You have searched me and known me! You know when I sit down and when I rise up; You discern my thoughts from afar. You search out my path and my lying down and are acquainted with all my ways. Even before a word is on my tongue, behold, O LORD, You know it altogether. You hem me in, behind and before, and lay Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high; I cannot attain it."

Psalm 142:3 of 1-4 "With my voice I cry out to the LORD; with my voice I plead for mercy to the LORD. I pour out my complaint before Him; I tell my trouble before Him. When my spirit faints within me, You know my way! In the path where I walk they have hidden a trap for me. Look to the right and see: there is none who takes notice of me; no refuge remains to me; no one cares for my soul."


Proverbs 5:21 of 15-23 "Drink water from your own cistern, flowing water from your own well. Should your springs be scattered abroad, streams of water in the streets? Let them be for yourself alone, and not for strangers with you. Let your fountain be blessed, and rejoice in the wife of your youth, a lovely deer, a graceful doe. Let her breasts fill you at all times with delight; be intoxicated always in her love. Why should you be intoxicated, my son, with a forbidden woman and embrace the bosom of an adulteress? For a man's ways are before the eyes of the LORD, and HE ponders all his paths. The iniquities of the wicked ensnare him, and he is held fast in the cords of his sin. He dies for lack of discipline, and because of his great folly he is led astray."


Jeremiah 16:17 of 16-18 "Behold, I am sending for many fishers, declares the LORD, and they shall catch them. And afterward I will send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain and every hill, and out of the clefts of the rocks. For My eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from Me, nor is their iniquity concealed from My eyes. But first I will doubly repay their iniquity and their sin, because they have polluted My land with the carcasses of their detestable idols, and have filled My inheritance with their abominations."

Jeremiah 32:19 of 16-25 "After I had given the deed of purchase to Baruch the son of Neriah, I prayed to the LORD, saying: "Ah, Lord GOD! It is You Who have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and by Your outstretched arm! Nothing is too hard for You. You show steadfast love to thousands, but You repay the guilt of fathers to their children after them, O great and mighty GOD, Whose name is the LORD of hosts, great in counsel and mighty in deed, Whose eyes are open to all the ways of the children of man, rewarding each one according to his ways and according to the fruit of his deeds. You have shown signs and wonders in the land of Egypt, and to this day in Israel and among all mankind, and have made a name for Yourself, as at this day. You brought Your people Israel out of the land of Egypt with signs and wonders, with a strong hand and outstretched arm, and with great terror. And You gave them this land, which You swore to their fathers to give them, a land flowing with milk and honey. And they entered and took possession of it. But they did not obey Your voice or walk in Your law. They did nothing of all You commanded them to do. Therefore You have made all this disaster come upon them. Behold, the siege mounds have come up to the city to take it, and because of sword and famine and pestilence the city is given into the hands of the Chaldeans who are fighting against it. What You spoke has come to pass, and behold, You see it. Yet You, O Lord GOD, have said to me, 'Buy the field for money and get witnesses—though the city is given into the hands of the Chaldeans.'"


The Secrets of the Heart are read by Christ, 

Proverbs 15:11 of 7-17 "The lips of the wise spread knowledge; not so the hearts of fools. The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but the prayer of the upright is acceptable to Him. The way of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD, but HE loves him who pursues righteousness. There is severe discipline for him who forsakes the way; whoever hates reproof will die. Sheol and Abaddon lie open before the LORD; how much more the hearts of the children of man! A scoffer does not like to be reproved; he will not go to the wise. A glad heart makes a cheerful face, but by sorrow of heart the spirit is crushed. The heart of him who has understanding seeks knowledge, but the mouths of fools feed on folly. All the days of the afflicted are evil, but the cheerful of heart has a continual feast. Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble with it. Better is a dinner of herbs where love is than a fattened ox and hatred with it."

Jeremiah 20:12 of 7-13 "O LORD, You have deceived me, and I was deceived; You are stronger than I, and You have prevailed. I have become a laughingstock all the day; everyone mocks me. For whenever I speak, I cry out, I shout, "Violence and destruction!" For the word of the LORD has become for me a reproach and derision all day long. If I say, "I will not mention Him, or speak any more in His name," there is in my heart as it were a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I am weary with holding it in, and I cannot. For I hear many whispering. Terror is on every side! "Denounce Him! Let us denounce Him!" say all my close friends, watching for my fall. "Perhaps he will be deceived; then we can overcome him and take our revenge on him." But the LORD is within me as a dread warrior; therefore my persecutors will stumble; they will not overcome me. They will be greatly shamed, for they will not succeed. Their eternal dishonor will never be forgotten. O LORD of hosts, Who tests the righteous, Who sees the heart and the mind, let me see Your vengeance upon them, for to You have I committed my cause. Sing to the LORD; praise the LORD! For HE has delivered the life of the needy from the hand of evildoers."






Matthew 12:25 of 15-21, 22-24, 25-30, 31-32 "Jesus, aware of this, withdrew from there. And many followed Him, and HE healed them all and ordered them not to make Him known. This was to fulfill what was spoken by the prophet Isaiah in 42:1-3, "'Behold, My servant whom I have chosen, My beloved with Whom My soul is well pleased. I will put My Spirit upon Him, and He will proclaim justice to the Gentiles. He will not quarrel or cry aloud, nor will anyone hear His voice in the streets; a bruised reed He will not break, and a smoldering wick He will not quench, until He brings justice to victory; and in His name the Gentiles will hope.'"
Then a demon-oppressed man who was blind and mute was brought to Him, and He healed him, so that the man spoke and saw. And all the people were amazed, and said, "Can this be the Son of David?" But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, "It is only by Beelzebul, the prince of demons, that this man casts out demons."
Knowing their thoughts, He said to them, 'Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and no city or house divided against itself will stand. And if Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then will his kingdom stand? And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. But if it is by the Spirit of GOD that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of GOD has come upon you. Or how can someone enter a strong man's house and plunder his goods, unless He first binds the strong man? Then indeed He may plunder his house. Whoever is not with Me is against Me, and whoever does not gather with Me scatters.
Therefore I tell you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven people, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven. And whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.'"


Matthew 22:18 of 15-22 "Then the Pharisees went and plotted how to entangle Him in His words. And they sent their disciples to Him, along with the Herodians, saying, "Teacher, we know that you are true and teach the way of God truthfully, and you do not care about anyone's opinion, for you are not swayed by appearances. Tell us, then, what you think. Is it lawful to pay taxes to Caesar, or not?" But Jesus, aware of their malice, said, 'Why put Me to the test, you hypocrites? Show Me the coin for the tax.' And they brought Him a denarius. And Jesus said to them, 'Whose likeness and inscription is this?' They said, "Caesar's." Then He said to them, 'Therefore render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to GOD the things that are GOD's.' When they heard it, they marveled. And they left Him and went away."


Mark 2:8 of 1-12 "When Jesus returned to Capernaum after some days, it was reported that He was at home. And many were gathered together, so that there was no more room, not even at the door. And He was preaching the word to them. And they came, bringing to him a paralytic carried by four men.
Mar 2:4 And when they could not get near Him because of the crowd, they removed the roof above Him, and when they had made an opening, they let down the bed on which the paralytic lay. And when Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, 'Son, your sins are forgiven.' Now some of the scribes were sitting there, questioning in their hearts, "Why does this man speak like that? He is blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?" Immediately Jesus, perceiving in His spirit that they thus questioned within themselves, said to them, 'Why do you question these things in your hearts? Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, 'Your sins are forgiven,' or to say, 'Rise, take up your bed and walk'? But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins'—He said to the paralytic—'I say to you, rise, pick up your bed, and go home.' And he rose and immediately picked up his bed and went out before them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, "We never saw anything like this!"




Luke 11:17 of 14-23 and 16:15 "Now Jesus was casting out a demon that was mute. When the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke, and the people marveled. But some of them said, "He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the prince of demons," while others, to test Him, kept seeking from Him a sign from heaven. But Jesus, knowing their thoughts, said to them, 'Every kingdom divided against itself is laid waste, and a divided household falls. And if Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul. And if I cast out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons cast them out? Therefore they will be your judges. But if it is by the finger of GOD that I cast out demons, then the kingdom of GOD has come upon you. When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own palace, his goods are safe; but when one stronger than he attacks him and overcomes him, He takes away his armor in which he trusted and divides his spoil. Whoever is not with Me is against Me, and whoever does not gather with Me scatters.'"

Luke 16:15 of 14-15 "The Pharisees, who were lovers of money, heard all these things, and they ridiculed him. And Jesus said to them, 'You are those who justify yourselves before men, but GOD knows your hearts. For what is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God.'"


John 2:25 of 23-25 with Acts 15:8 "Now when Jesus was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many believed in His name when they saw the signs that He was doing. But Jesus on His part did not entrust Himself to them, because He knew all people and needed no one to bear witness about man, for He Himself knew what was in man."

Acts 15:8 of 6-11 "The apostles and the elders were gathered together to consider this matter. And after there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brothers, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles should hear the word of the gospel and believe. And GOD, Who knows the heart, bore witness to them, by giving them the Holy Spirit just as HE did to us, and HE made no distinction between us and them, having cleansed their hearts by faith. Now, therefore, why are you putting God to the test by placing a yoke on the neck of the disciples that neither our fathers nor we have been able to bear? But we believe that we will be saved through the grace of the Lord Jesus, just as they will."

No comments:

Post a Comment