Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 15.11 wisdom

Again we are looking at the hidden revelation in the wisdom of GOD and the giving of His Spirit as the Christ to man just as HE did His Son of man that made Jesus not only man (flesh) but Spirit, as it also does us as well. As seen in Genesis 2, the second Adam of promise in Genesis 3:15. I might add that in all cases where Jesus is speaking it is the GOD head in Him, the Christ speaking in all most all cases.

The Promised (Spirit) Outpouring, first some general references to,

Isaiah 32:15 of 9-20 "Rise up, you women who are at ease, hear My voice; you complacent daughters, give ear to My speech. In little more than a year you will shudder, you complacent women; for the grape harvest fails, the fruit harvest will not come. Tremble, you women who are at ease, shudder, you complacent ones; strip, and make yourselves bare, and tie sackcloth around your waist. Beat your breasts for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine, for the soil of My people is growing up in thorns and briers, yes, for all the joyous houses in the exultant city. For the palace is forsaken, the populous city deserted; the hill and the watchtower will become dens forever, a joy of wild donkeys, a pasture of flocks; until the Spirit is poured upon us from on high, and the wilderness becomes a fruitful field, and the fruitful field is deemed a forest. Then justice will dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness abide in the fruitful field. And the effect of righteousness will be peace, and the result of righteousness, quietness and trust forever. My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in quiet resting places. And it will hail when the forest falls down, and the city will be utterly laid low. Happy are you who sow beside all waters, who let the feet of the ox and the donkey range free."

Isaiah 59:21 of 20, 21 "'A Redeemer will come to Zion, to those in Jacob (Jacob being the prototype of the called out of the worlds populations) who turn from transgression,' declares the LORD.
'And as for Me, this is My (new promised) covenant is with them,' says the LORD: 'My Spirit that is upon you, and My words that I have put in your mouth, will not depart out of your mouth, or out of the mouth of your offspring, or out of the mouth of your children's offspring,' says the LORD, from this time forth and forevermore.'"

Ezekiel 39:29 of 25-29 "Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: 'Now I will restore the fortunes of Jacob and have mercy on the whole house of (My) Israel, and I will be jealous for My holy (hidden) name. They shall forget their shame and all the treachery they have practiced against Me, when they dwell securely in their land with none to make them afraid, when I have brought them back from the peoples and gathered them from their enemies' lands, and through them have vindicated My Holiness in the sight of many (Gentile) nations. Then they will know that I am the LORD their God, because I sent them into exile among the nations and then assembled them into their own land. I will leave none of them remaining among the nations anymore. And I will not hide My face anymore from them, when I pour out My Spirit upon the house of Israel,' declares the Lord GOD."

Upon Young and Old,

Joel 2:28 of 28-32 and Zechariah 12:10 "'It shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions. Even on the male and female servants in those days I will pour out My Spirit. And I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and columns of smoke. The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes (the day of sacrifice, crucifixion, while the body of Jesus hung on the tree of judgment this took place in Matthew 27:45 from 9am through 3pm). And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls on the name of the LORD shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be those who escape, as the LORD has said, and among the survivors will be those whom the LORD calls.'" 

Zechariah 12:10 of 10-14 "'I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem the Spirit of grace and pleas for mercy, so that, when they look on Me, on Him Whom they have pierced , they shall mourn for Him, as one mourns for an only child, and weep bitterly over him, as one weeps over a firstborn. On that day the mourning in Jerusalem will be as great as the mourning for Hadad-rimmon in the plain of Megiddo. The land shall mourn, each family by itself: the family of the house of David by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Nathan by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the house of Levi by itself, and their wives by themselves; the family of the Shimeites by itself, and their wives by themselves; and all the families that are left, each by itself, and their wives by themselves.'"

Christ the Giver Of,

Matthew 3:11 of 2, 7-10, 11-12 (John the baptizer is speaking) "Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand."
When John saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to his baptism, he said to them, "You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the wrath to come? Bear fruit in keeping with repentance. And do not presume to say to yourselves, 'We have Abraham as our father,' for I tell you, God is able from these stones to raise up children for Abraham. Even now the axe is laid to the root of the trees. Every tree therefore that does not bear good fruit (of righteousness) is cut down and thrown into the fire.
"I baptize you with water for repentance, but He Who is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit (some translations say the Holy Ghost here) and fire. (Luke 12:49; Colossians 1:13, John 12:17) His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire."

Bestowed in Answer to Prayer,

Luke 11:13 of 9-13 (Jesus is speaking) "'I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. What father among you, if his son asks for a fish, will instead of a fish give him a serpent; or if he asks for an egg, will give him a scorpion? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will the heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!'"

Through Waiting upon GOD,


Luke 24:49 of 36-43, 44-49 with John 7:39, 14:16, 16:7 "As they were talking about these things, Jesus Himself stood among them, and said to them, 'Peace to you!' But they were startled and frightened and thought they saw a spirit. And He said to them, 'Why are you troubled, and why do doubts arise in your hearts? See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself. Touch Me, and see. For a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.' And when He had said this, He showed them His hands and His feet. And while they still disbelieved for joy and were marveling, He said to them, 'Have you anything here to eat?' They gave Him a piece of broiled fish, and He took it and ate before them.
Then He said to them, 'These are My words that I spoke to you while I was still with you, that everything written about Me in the Law of Moses and the Prophets and the Psalms must be fulfilled.' Then He opened their minds to understand the Scriptures, and said to them, 'Thus it is written, that the Christ (Messiah) should suffer and on the third day rise from the dead, and that repentance and forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in this (the bases of) His name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem. You are witnesses of these things. And behold, I am sending the promise of My Father upon you. But stay in the city until you are clothed with power from on high.'"





John 7:39 of 37-39 "On the last day of the feast, the great day, Jesus stood up and cried out, 'If anyone thirsts, let him come to Me and drink. Whoever believes Me, as the Scripture has said, 'Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.'" Now this He said about the Spirit, Whom those who believed Him were to receive, for as yet the Spirit had not been given, because Jesus (as the Christ one) was not yet glorified."


John 14:16 of 8-14, 15-17 "Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, 'Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know Me, Philip? Whoever has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father?' Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own authority, but the Father Who dwells in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father (Christ) is in Me, or else believe on account of the works themselves. 'Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in (this My hidden old witness name) My name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask of Me anything in (this) My name (LORD Christ), I will do it.
'If you love Me, you will keep My commandments. And I will ask the Father, and HE will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him. You know Him, for HE dwells with you and will be in you.'"
 
John 16:7 of 5-11 (Jesus is speaking) "'Now I am going to Him Who sent Me, and none of you asks Me, 'Where are You going?' But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your hearts. Nevertheless, I tell you the truth: it is to your advantage that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you. But if I go, I will send Him to you. And when HE comes, HE will convict the world concerning sin and righteousness and judgment: concerning sin, because they do not believe Me (Deuteronomy 18:18-2 of 15-22); concerning righteousness, because I go to the Father, and you will see Me no longer; concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.'"




Empowered for service,

Acts 1:8 of 6-11 "So when they had come together, they asked Him, "LORD, will You at this time restore the kingdom to Israel?" He said to them, 'It is not for you to know times or seasons that the Father has fixed by His own authority. But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be My witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.' And when He had said these things, as they were looking on, He was lifted up, and a cloud took Him out of their sight. And while they were gazing into heaven as He went, behold, two men stood by them in white robes, and said, "Men of Galilee, why do you stand looking into heaven? This Jesus, Who was taken up from you into heaven, will come in the same way as you saw Him go into heaven."


Personal Cleansing Precedes,

Acts 2:38-39 of 29-36, 37-42 (Peter's witness) "Brothers, I may say to you with confidence about the patriarch David that he both died and was buried, and his tomb is with us to this day. Being therefore a prophet, and knowing that GOD (spoke as GOD in Psalm 132:11, 89:3-4) had sworn with an oath to him that HE would set one of his descendants on his throne, 'he foresaw and spoke about the resurrection of the Christ, that HE was not abandoned to Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption.' This Jesus, GOD raised up, and of that we all are witnesses. Being therefore exalted at the right hand of GOD, and our having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, HE has poured out this that you yourselves are seeing and hearing. For David did not ascend into the heavens, but HE Himself says (through David in Psalm 110:1), "'The LORD said to my LORD, 'Sit at My right hand, until I make Your enemies Your footstool."' Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that GOD has made Him both LORD and Christ, this Jesus Whom you crucified."
Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?" And Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone Whom the LORD our God calls to Himself." And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, "Save yourselves from this crooked generation." So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls. And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers."

Now for the conclusion of Ephesians 3:1-13, 14-19 where we read the following;
"For this reason I, Paul, a prisoner for Christ Jesus on behalf of you Gentiles—assuming that you have heard of the stewardship of GOD's grace that was given to me for you, how the mystery was made known to me by revelation, as I have written briefly. When you read this, you can *perceive my insight into the mystery of Christ, which was not made known to the sons of men in other generations as it has now been revealed to His holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit. This mystery is that the Gentiles are fellow heirs, members of the same body, and partakers of the promise in Christ, through Jesus through the gospel. Of this gospel I was made a minister according to the gift of GOD's grace, which was given me by the working of His power. To me, though I am the very least of all the saints, this grace was given, to preach to the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and to bring to light (understanding's perception*) for everyone what is the plan of the mystery hidden for ages in GOD Who created all things, so that through the church the manifold wisdom of GOD might now be made known to the rulers and authorities in the heavenly places. This was according to the eternal purpose that HE has realized in Christ, through Jesus our LORD, in Whom we have boldness and access with confidence through our faith in Him. So I ask you not to lose heart over what I am suffering for you, which is your glory.
For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from (IN) Whom every family in heaven and on earth is named, that according to the riches of His glory HE may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of GOD."

No comments:

Post a Comment