Monday, January 24, 2022

Continuing with, Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5i

     Over the past few days I have been waiting of the LORD to show me what to do as part of His plan for all of Humanity, as I am puzzled how to bring this all about as he wants it done. So I will now draw upon my own resource as a first step by looking at scriptures as they are, these being found in Luke 9:23, Ephesians 5:18, John 10:10 and Romans 12:1-2. 

Luke 9:22-23 "Jesus saying, 'The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day." Then He said to them all, 'If any man will come after Me, let him deny himself, and "take up his cross daily," and follow Me.'

Ephesians 5:15-21 Paul is here speaking; "See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise; Redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Wherefore be not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is. And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; "But be (continually) filled with the Spirit;" Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord; Giving thanks always for all things to GOD (Elohiym) and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ; Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God."

John 10:7-18 "Then said Jesus to them again, 'Verily, verily, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All that ever came before Me are thieves and robbers: but the sheep did not hear them. I am the door: by Me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief comes not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: "I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly." I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. But he (this fits both politicians and religious leaders) that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, sees the wolf coming, and leaves the sheep, and flees: and the wolf catches them, and scatters the sheep. The hireling flees, because he is an hireling, and cares nothing for the sheep. I am the good shepherd, and know My sheep, and am known by them. As the Father knows Me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear My voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. Therefore does My Father love me, because I lay down My life, that I might take it again. No man takes it from Me, but I lay it down of Myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of My Father.'"

Romans 12:1-2 Paul is hear speaking; "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of GOD (Elohiym, in who's image and likeness we all are made vessels of His being), that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to GOD, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of GOD."   

     As I was settling into reading John's letter, chapter 17, when I found this and have chosen to add it to this post; Jesus is here speaking, what I classify as the LORD'S Prayer: John 17:1-11 "These words spoke Jesus, and lifting up His eyes to heaven, and said, 'Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify You: As You have given Him power over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him. And this is life eternal, that they might know Thee the only true GOD, and Jesus Christ, Whom You have sent. I have glorified thee on the earth: I have finished the work which You given Me to do. And now, O Father, glorify Me with thine own self with the glory which I had with You before the world was. I have manifested thy name to the men which You gave Me out of the world: thine they were, and You gave them Me; and they have kept thy word. Now they have known that all things whatsoever You have given Me are of You. For I have given to them the words which You gave Me; And they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from You, and they have believe that You did send Me. I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which You have given Me; for they are Yours. And all mine are thine, and thine are mine; and 'I am glorified in them.' And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to You. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom You have given Me, that they may be one, as We are, One.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment