Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Continuing with, Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5i.1

Continuing with John chapter 17 with verse 12 through the end, listen with deep intent to the words of Jesus as the Christ that is composed of the image and likeness of Elohiym hidden deep within our humanity structure of bones in which the marrow of life resonates, our being children of light.

John 17:12-19, 20-24, 25-26, Where Jesus is speaking to the Father, El of Elohiym. "'While I was with them in the world, I kept them in Your name: those that thou gave Me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; That the scripture might be fulfilled (Psalm 41:9, 109:6-19; Hosea 6:1-3). And now come I to You; And these things I speak in the world, that they might have My joy (resonance of light) fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Your word; And the world hates them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. I pray not that You should take them out of the world, but that You should keep them from the evil of the world. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through Your truth: Your word is truth. As You have sent Me into the world, even so have I also send them into the world. And for their sake I sanctify Myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth. 

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on Me through their word; That they all may be one; As You, Father, art in Me, and I in You, (this whole line of thought is the expression of Genesis 1:26-28) that they also may be One in Us: that the world may believe that You have sent Me. And the glory which You gave Me I have given them; That they may be one, even as We are One: I in them, and You in Me, that they may be made perfect in one; And that the world may know that You have sent Me, and love them, as You love Me. Father, I will that they also, whom You have given Me, be with Me where I am; That they may behold My glory, which You have given Me: for You loved Me (with them) before the foundation of the world. 

O righteous Father, the world does not know You: but I have know You, and these have known (learned) that You have sent Me. For I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith You love Me may be in them, and I in them.'" To all of this Paul adds Romans 8:9 with 10 as a back up to what is herein stated, and remember that where it states righteousness the righteousness also means innocence, as in that of Genesis 2 with all of its repercussions.

No comments:

Post a Comment