Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Continuing with Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. 6.4.1.2 Idenitity

     Today, I begin to pull from the past scriptures in an effort to confirm all that GOD promised Humanity by using the Israelite's as a surrogate for the word Humanity. This based on Hebrews 13:20-21 and verses 8-10. This reminds me of Hebrews 6:17-20 and Titus 1:2 which reads: Heb 6:17-20, "Thus GOD, willing more abundantly to show to the heirs of promise the immutability of His counsel, confirmed it by an oath: That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for GOD to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us: Which hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which entered into that within the veil; Whither the forerunner is for us entered, even Jesus, made an High Priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec...Titus 1:2, For hope of Eternal Life, which GOD, that cannot lie, promised before the world began."  

With these things standing the test of time I shall now pull from a few key passages of Scripture based in the OT, passages like Jeremiah 31: 31, 33 which reads: Jeremiah 31:31 "'Behold, the days come, says the LORD, that I will make a New Covenant with the house (humanity) of Israel, and with the house of Judah... 33, For this shall be the Covenant that I will make with the house (humanity) of Israel; After those days, says the LORD, I will put My law (of grace, truth and love) in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their GOD, and they shall be My people.'

Then we find this in Ezekiel 36:26-27, "'A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put My Spirit within you, and cause you to walk in My statutes (of grace, truth and love), and you shall keep My judgments, and do them.'" And for good measure I shall add Numbers 23:19 to the mix which states: "GOD is not a man, that He should lie; neither the son of man, that He should repent: has He not said, and shall He not do it? or has He spoken, and shall He not make it good?"

Now with keeping with our Identity being restored to its former glory I shall add a few of King David's Psalms to this: Psalm 26:1, 3, 11 "Judge me, O LORD; For I have walked in mine integrity: I have trusted in the LORD; Therefore I shall not slide....For Your loving kindness are before mine eyes: and I have walked in Your Truth....But as for me, I will walk in mine integrity: Redeem me, and be Merciful to me." (Within the context of the last passage we fine two words of interest they are H8537 translated as integrity and H6299 translated as Redeem. H8537, tôm, From H8552 [tâmam, to complete, be clean, be (make) perfect,]; completeness; figuratively prosperity; usually (morally) innocence: - full, integrity, perfect (-ion). Now for H8537, redeem, pâdâh, A primitive root; to sever, that is, ransom; generally to release [from religious oppression, suppression, indoctrination, bondage], preserve: -  X at all, deliver, X by any means, ransom, (that are to be, let be) redeem (-ed), rescue, X surely.)

Now another from Psalm 41:12-13, As for me, You uphold me in mine integrity, and sets me before Your face for ever. Blessed is the LORD God of (humanity of Their Identity) Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen." (In this passage we fine the word face H6440, pânı̂ym, from H6437, pânâh, means to turn to face the subject.)

Enough said that I shall let you stew on these things for a while. No, I wont, lets take another look at Hebrews 13:20-21, as I did not break it down for our learning: Hebrews 13:20-21 "Now the GOD of Peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting Covenant, make you perfect in every good work to do His Will, working in you that which is well-pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ; To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen." (Now you know that I have a few words and phrases that bear our attention and this passage is no different. The first is translated as perfect, it is composed of two words:( G2675 and G5209; G2675, katartizō, to repair, [From G2596, kata, to gather, and a derivative of G739, artios, to complete, from G737,arti, present, an  Adverb from a derivative of G142, airō, to lift, take up, lift away]; to complete thoroughly, that is, repair, prepare and restore.) Now for G5209 humas, translated you, humanity, [an Accusative of G5210, humeis, yourself, our Identity, from an Irregular plural of G4771, su, The personal pronoun of the second person singular; thou:]) Our next word is translated as well-pleasing, G2101, euarestos, fully agreeable, acceptable; [From G2095, eu, Neuter of a primary word εὖς eus (good), done;  and G701, arestos, From G700, areskō, from G142 (through the idea of exciting emotion); to be agreeable; agreeable; by implication fit:]. Our third word is translated as sight, G1799, enōpion, Neuter of a compound of G1722, en, a fixed position, and a derivation of G3700, optomai, to gaze (that is, with wide open eyes, as at something remarkable); in the face of (literally or figuratively): - before, in the presence (sight) of.)  Then we have the last phrase of "to Whom be glory for ever and ever." This has the great escape within the context our calling out of plant earth In these words G3739, G1391, G1519, G165, G165.


No comments:

Post a Comment