Friday, November 3, 2023

Christ within You post number 2384

Picking back up with our look at Genesis 2:7 where we left off in our last post.

Genesis 2:7  And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.  

With the highlighted portion, "the breath of life;" beginning at Proverbs 20 at verse 27; Pro 20:27 of 27-29 The spirit of man is the candle of the LORD, searching all the inward parts of the belly. Mercy and truth preserve the king: and his throne is upheld by mercy. The glory of young men is their strength: and the beauty of old men is the gray head. 

Job 32:8 of 7-10  I said, Days should speak, and multitude of years should teach wisdom. For there is a spirit in man: and the inspiration of the Almighty gives them understanding. Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment. Therefore I said, Hearken to me; I also will show my opinion. 

Hebrews 4:12-13 of 9-13  There remains therefore a rest (Mat. 11:26-30) to the people of God. For he that is entered into His rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as God did from His.  Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief. For the word of GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: for all things are naked and opened to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do.

Isaiah 44:24  Thus said the LORD, your redeemer, and He that formed you from the womb, I am the LORD that made all things; That stretches forth the heavens alone; That spreads abroad the earth by Myself.

Isa 43:7 of 4-10  Since you are precious in My sight, you have been honorable, and I have loved you: therefore will I give men for you, and people for your life. Fear not: for I am with you: I will bring your seed from the east, and gather them from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; And to the south, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; yes, I have made him. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears. Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. You are My witnesses, said the LORD, and My servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe Me, and understand that I am He: before Me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after Me. 

Isa 42:5 of 5-7  Thus said God the LORD, He that created the heavens, and stretched them out; He that spread forth the earth, and that which comes out of it; He that gives breath to the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein: I the LORD have called you in righteousness, and will hold your hand, and will keep you, and give you for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles; To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. 

It might be noted that Isaiah 42:5 is part of that which Jesus spoke as recorded by Matthew in chapter 12 beginning at verse 8 through 21 this dealing with Jesus being Lord of the Sabbath, in verses 15-21 quoted from Isaiah 42:1-3. This but one of two the second in Luke chapter 4 beginning at verse 16 through 30 being of verses 17-19 a quote of Isaiah 62:1-2 referencing back to Leviticus 25:10 speaks of the fiftieth year rest or jubilee.

Our next post we shall the LORD willing look at "man becoming a living soul" of our targeted scripture of study.

No comments:

Post a Comment