Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Christ within You post number 2382

I had the idea to use verse 5 to kick off this portion of our studies of Genesis 2. But...there were no references of man's being formed therein it so I had to look at verse 7, and remember that we have studied the words usages in prior studies of 2380 and 2381, which states this, again using the KJV. Now before I get into our search, I will say this, we are going to try to stick to the referenced passages before we look at key words references as our targets of study and I will try to keep this brief.

Genesis 2:7  And the LORD God formed man* of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life [Lev. 17:11 and Heb. 13:10]; And man became a living soul*

Here's a list of those passages that are made within the context of the KJV Bible, that we shall draw from:

Isaiah 64:8, Psalm 100:3, Job 27:3, 33:4, Psalm 139:14-15, Acts 17:25, Genesis 7:22 [Ecclesiastes 3:21], Isaiah 2:22, Numbers 27:16, Proverbs 20:27, Zechariah 12:1 [soul, 1Corinthians 15:45] and any other reference that may fit into the senior of our search studies.

formed man: beginning at the beginning: Psalm 100:3 of 1-5  A Psalm of praise. Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all you of the lands. Reverence the LORD with gladness: come before His presence with singing. Know that the LORD, He is God: it is He that has made us, and not we ourselves; We humans are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Therefore Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and into His courts with praise: be thankful for Him, and bless His name. For the LORD is good; His mercy is everlasting; and His truth endures through all generations.

Isaiah 64:8  But now, O LORD, You are our Father; We are the clay, and You our potter; And we all are the work** of Your hand.  

**all are the works of Your hands: Isaiah 43:7 of 5-9  Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west; I will say to the north, Give up; And to the south, Keep not back: bring My sons from far, My daughters from the ends of the earth; Even every one that is called by My name: for I have created him for My glory, I have formed him; Yes, I have made him. Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears (Is. 50, in a prior study). Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and show us former things? Let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. 

Isaiah 44:24 of 24-26  Thus says they LORD, your redeemer, and He that formed you in the womb, I am the LORD that makes all things; That stretched forth the heavens alone; That spreads abroad the earth by Myself; That frustrates the tokens of the liars, and makes diviners mad; That turns wise men backward, and makes their knowledge foolish; That confirms the word of His servant's, and performs the counsel of His messengers;

Psalm 119:73 of 71-75  It is good for me that I have been afflicted; That I might learn Your statutes. The law of Your mouth is better to me than thousands of gold and silver. Your hands have made me and fashioned me: given me understanding* (Is. 50, of prior studies, counted among the learned), that I may learn Your commandments. They that fear (reverence) You will be glad when they see me; Because I have hoped in Your word. I know, O LORD, that Your judgments are right, and that You in faithfulness have afflicted me. *Psa 138:8  The LORD will perfect that which concerns me: Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever: forsake not the works of Your own hands. Psa 139:14 of 1-18 O LORD, You have searched me, and known me. You know my down-sittings and my uprising, You understand my thought afar off. You compass my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways. For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, You know it altogether. You have beset me behind and before, and laid Your hand upon me. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; It is high, I cannot attain it. Where shall I go from Your spirit? Or where shall I flee from Your presence? If I ascend up into heaven, You are there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there. If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea; Even there shall Your hand lead me, and Your right hand shall hold me. If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; Even the night shall be light about me. Yes, if the darkness hides me, not from You; For the night shines as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to You. For You have possessed my reins: You have covered me in my mother's womb**. I will praise You; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are Your works; And that my soul knows right well.  My very substance is not hid from You, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth***. Your eyes did see my substance, yet being imperfect***; In Your book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts of me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with You. Ephesians 2:10 of 4-10  For God, Who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loves us, even when we were dead (unknowingly so, Gen. 3's results, Israel's unbelief) in sins, having quickened us together with Christ, (by grace we are saved[healed of Isaiah 53:5, Hosea 6:1-3, Galatians 2:20];) Having raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: That in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His loving kindness toward us through Christ Jesus. For by grace are we are the saved through His faith; That not of yourselves: it is the gift of GOD: Not of works [based on the Mosaic Law], lest any man should boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to good works, which GOD having before ordained that we should walk in them. 

I shall stop now as there are many things to bring to our attention yet remaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment