Monday, November 20, 2017

The Secrets and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 9c

I am still on Romans 19:25-27 and the hidden things in this passage. Today I want to look at the message of the Gospel as required for redemption's salvation. Many think of Salvation being tied to 1Corinthinans chapter 15 with the removal of those in GODS kingdom, Now. But is all actuality our salvation is a growing in the true knowledge of GOD as Christ in the Emmanuel of Messiah. The encrypted message, like that of the term LORD is also an encrypted message. There are many who through a hardness (enmity) of heart rely on mans religions deceptiveness for their salvation by a blending of two into one, ie. redemption and salvation. A reversal of the term Benamine and Benjamin. Now for the "Gospel." But first a look again at Deuteronomy 18:17-20 which states this; "The LORD said to me (Moses), 'They are right in what they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put My words in His mouth, and He will speak to them all that I command Him. And whoever will not listen to My words that He will speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.'" I will let this speak for itself, as has become my norm of practice.


The Gospel, in general references to,

Matthew 4:23 "Jesus went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease and every affliction among the people."


Acts 20:17-24, 31-32 "Now from Miletus Paul sent to Ephesus and called the elders of the church to come to him. And when they came to him, he said to them: "You yourselves know how I lived among you the whole time from the first day that I set foot in Asia, serving the Lord with all humility and with tears and with trials that happened to me through the plots of the Jews; how I did not shrink from declaring to you anything that was profitable, and teaching you in public and from house to house, testifying both to Jews and to Greeks of repentance toward God and of faith in our Lord Jesus Christ. (in both the words and finished work of Christ in you) And now, behold, I am going to Jerusalem, constrained by the Spirit, not knowing what will happen to me there, except that the Holy Spirit testifies to me in every city that imprisonment and afflictions await me. For I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Therefore be alert, remembering that for three years I did not cease night or day to admonish every one with tears. And now I commend you to God and to the word of His grace, which is able to build you up and to give you the inheritance among all those who are sanctified."


1Corinthians 9:8-15 "Do I (Paul) say these things on human authority? Does not the Law say the same? For it is written in the Law of Moses, "You shall not muzzle an ox when it treads out the grain." (Deuteronomy 25:4) Is it for oxen that God is concerned? Does He not certainly speak for our sake? It was written for our sake, because the plowman should plow in hope and the thresher thresh in hope of sharing in the crop. If we have sown spiritual things among you, is it too much if we reap material things from you? If others share this rightful claim on you, do not we even more? Nevertheless, we have not made use of this right, but we endure anything rather than putting an obstacle in the way of the gospel of [that is] Christ. Do you not know that those who are employed in the temple service get their food from the temple, and those who serve at the altar share in the sacrificial offerings? In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the (His) gospel should get their living by the gospel. For I have made no use of any of these rights, nor am I writing these things to secure any such provision. For I would rather die than have anyone deprive me of my ground for boasting."


2Corinthians 3:2-6; 4:1-6 "You yourselves are our letter of recommendation, written on our hearts, to be known and read by all. (3:6; Proverbs 3:3, 7:3, Jeremiah 17:1, 31:33, Ezekiel 11:19, 36:26) And you show that you are a letter from Christ delivered by us, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living GOD, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts. Such is the confidence that we have through Christ toward God. Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from GOD, Who has made us sufficient to be ministers of a new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit. For the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. "Therefore, having this ministry by the mercy of God, we do not lose heart. But we have renounced disgraceful, underhanded ways. We refuse to practice cunning or to tamper with God's word, but by the open statement of the truth we would commend ourselves to everyone's conscience in the sight of God. And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, to keep them from seeing the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as LORD, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. For it is GOD, Who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," (Genesis 1:3) has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of GOD in the face of Jesus Christ."


Ephesians 6:18-20 "Through praying at all times in the Spirit, with all prayer and supplication. To that end keep alert with all perseverance, making supplication for all the saints, and also for me, that words may be given to me in opening my mouth boldly to proclaim the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains, that I may declare it boldly, as I ought to speak."


Philippians 1:21-26, 27-30 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. If I am to live in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. Yet which I shall choose I cannot tell. I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better. But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account. I am convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith, so that in me you may have ample cause to glory in Christ Jesus, because of my coming to you again.
Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the (His) gospel, and be not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God. For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe Him but also suffer for His sake, engaged in the same conflict that you saw I had and now hear that I still have."


1Thessalonians 1:2-10 "We give thanks to GOD always for all of you, constantly mentioning you in our prayers, remembering before our GOD and Father your work of faith and labor of love and steadfastness of hope in our Lord Jesus Christ. For we know, brothers loved by God, that HE has chosen you, because our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake. And you became imitators of us and of the LORD, for you received the word in much affliction, with the joy of the Holy Spirit, so that you became an example to all the believers in Macedonia and in Achaia. For not only has the word of the LORD sounded forth from you in Macedonia and Achaia, but your faith in GOD has gone forth everywhere, so that we need not say anything. For they themselves report concerning us the kind of reception we had among you, and how you turned to GOD from idols to serve the living and true GOD, and to wait for His Son from heaven, Whom HE raised from the dead, Jesus Who delivers us from the wrath to come."


2Thessalonians 1:2-12 "Grace to you and peace from GOD our Father, Father of spirits and the LORD in the Lord Jesus Christ. We ought always to give thanks to GOD for you, brothers, as is right, because your faith is growing abundantly, and the love of every one of you for one another is increasing. Therefore we ourselves boast about you in the churches of God for your steadfastness and faith in all your persecutions and in the afflictions that you are enduring. This is evidence of the righteous judgment of GOD, that you may be considered worthy of the kingdom of God, for which you are also suffering—since indeed GOD considers it just to repay with affliction (Exodus 23:22, Deuteronomy 10:17; Colossians 3:22-25) those who afflict you, and to grant relief to you who are afflicted as well as to us, when the Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His mighty angels in flaming fire, inflicting vengeance on those who do not know (acknowledge) GOD and on those who do not obey the gospel of our Lord Jesus. They will suffer the punishment of eternal destruction, away from the presence of the LORD and from the glory of His might, when HE comes on that day to be glorified in His saints, and to be marveled at among all who have believed, because our testimony to you was believed. To this end we always pray for you, that our GOD may make you worthy of His calling and may fulfill every resolve for good and every work of faith by His power (within you), so that the name of our Lord Jesus may be glorified in you, and you in Him, according to the grace of our GOD and the LORD that is Jesus Christ."

No comments:

Post a Comment