Tuesday, November 21, 2017

The Secrets and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 9d

Continuing with Romans 16:25-27 and the "Strange Providences of GOD, and Divine Ways" which as stated elsewhere is hidden within the text of this scripture, revealed by the Holy Spirit to the heirs of salvation. Many have been lead astray by the misdirection of such terms as dispensation, predestination, foreknowledge and other terms and phrases of Jewish origin.


Strange Providences,

Isaiah 55:6-13 "Seek the LORD while HE may be found; call upon Him while HE is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that HE may have compassion on him, and to our God, for HE will abundantly pardon. For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so will My word be that goes out from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish that which I purpose, and will succeed in the thing for which I sent it. "For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn bush shall come up the cypress; instead of the brier bushes shall come up the myrtle; and it shall make a transformation of the name [a memorial] of the LORD, an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off."


Luke 1:1-7, 2:1-7 "Inasmuch as many have undertaken to compile a narrative of the things that have been accomplished among us, just as those who from the beginning were eyewitnesses and ministers of the word have delivered them to us, it seemed good to me also, having followed all things closely for some time past, to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, that you may have certainty concerning the things you have been taught...... In those days a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered. This was the first registration when Quirinius was governor of Syria. And all went to be registered, each to his own town. And Joseph also went up from Galilee, from the town of Nazareth, to Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem, because he was of the house and lineage of David, to be registered with Mary, his betrothed, who was with child. And while they were there, the time came for her to give birth. And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn."


Acts 7:2-8 "Stephen said: "Brothers and fathers, hear me. The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham when he was in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran, and said to him, 'Go out from your land and from your kindred and go into the land that I will show you.' (Genesis 12:1) Then he went out from the land of the Chaldeans and lived in Haran. And after his father died, God removed him from there into this land in which you are now living. Yet HE gave him no inheritance in it, not even a foot's length, but promised to give it to him as a possession and to his offspring after him, though he had no child. (Genesis 12:7, 13:15, 15:18, 17:8) And God spoke to this effect—that his offspring would be sojourners in a land belonging to others, who would enslave them and afflict them four hundred years. 'But I will judge the nation that they serve,' (Genesis 15:13-14) said God, 'and after that they will come out and worship Me in this place.' (Exodus 3:12) And HE gave him the covenant of circumcision. And so Abraham became the father of Isaac, and circumcised him on the eighth day, and Isaac became the father of Jacob, and Jacob of the twelve patriarchs."


Acts 16:16-18, 19-24 "It happened as we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit of divination and brought her owners much gain by fortune-telling. She followed Paul and us, crying out, "These men are servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to you the way of salvation." This she kept doing for many days. Paul, having become greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, "I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her." And it came out that very hour.
But when her owners saw that their hope of gain was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace before the rulers. And when they had brought them to the magistrates, they said, "These men are Jews, and they are disturbing our city. They advocate customs that are not lawful for us as Romans to accept or practice." The crowd joined in attacking them, and the magistrates tore the garments off them and gave orders to beat them with rods. And when they had inflicted many blows upon them, they threw them into prison, ordering the jailer to keep them safely. Having received this order, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks."


Romans 11:33-36 "Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of GOD! How unsearchable are His judgments and how inscrutable His ways! (Job 5:9, 11:7, 15:8) "For who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been his counselor?" (Isaiah 40:13f,) "Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?" (Job 35:7, 41:11) For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever the eternal Amen."


Divine Ways,

Psalm 18:30-36 "This God—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; He is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?— the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand supports me, and Your gentleness make me great. You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip."


Psalm 145:17-21 "The LORD is righteous in all His ways and kind in all His works. The LORD is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth. He fulfills the desire of those who fear Him; He also hears their cry and saves them. The LORD preserves all who love Him, but all the wicked He will destroy. My mouth will speak the praise of the LORD, and let all flesh bless His holy name forever and ever."


Isaiah 55:6-13 "Seek the LORD while He may be found; call upon Him while He is near; let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous man his thoughts; let him return to the LORD, that He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for HE will abundantly pardon. For My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways My ways, declares the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts. "For as the rain and the snow come down from heaven and do not return there but water the earth, making it bring forth and sprout, giving seed to the sower and bread to the eater, so will My word be that goes out from My mouth; it will not return to Me empty, but it will accomplish that which I purpose, and will succeed in the thing for which I send it. "For you shall go out in joy and be led forth in peace; the mountains and the hills before you shall break forth into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands. Instead of the thorn shall come up the cypress; instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle; and the transformation of it will make a name for the LORD, an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off."


Daniel 4:34-37 "At the end of the days I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my reason returned to me, and I blessed the Most High, and praised and honored Him who lives forever, for His dominion is an everlasting dominion, and His kingdom endures from generation to generation; all the inhabitants of the earth are accounted as nothing, and HE does according to His will among the host of heaven and among the inhabitants of the earth; and none can stay His hand or say to Him, "What have you done?" At the same time my reason returned to me, and for the glory of my kingdom, my majesty and splendor returned to me. My counselors and my lords sought me, and I was established in my kingdom, and still more greatness was added to me. Now I, Nebuchadnezzar, praise and extol and honor the King of heaven, for all His works are right and His ways are just; and those who walk in pride He is able to humble."


Hoses 14:8-9 "O Ephraim, what have I to do with idols? It is I who answer and look after you. I am like an evergreen cypress; from Me comes your fruit. Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the LORD are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them."


Habakkuk 3:3-7 "God came from Teman, and the Holy One from Mount Paran. Selah. His splendor covered the heavens, and the earth is full of His praise. His brightness is the light; rays flashed from His hand; and there HE veiled His power. Before Him went pestilence, and plague followed at His heels. He stood and measured the earth; HE looked and shook the nations; then the eternal mountains were scattered; the everlasting hills sank low. His are the everlasting ways. I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction; the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble."


Romans 11:33-36 "Oh, the depth of the riches and wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and how inscrutable His ways! (Job 5:9, 11:7, 15:8) "For who has known the mind of the LORD, or who has been His counselor?" (Isaiah 40:13-14) "Or who has given a gift to him that he might be repaid?" (Job 35:7, 41:11) For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. To Him be glory forever, Who is the eternal Amen."


Revelation 15:2-4 "I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingled with fire—and also those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name, standing beside the sea of glass with harps of God in their hands. And they sing the song of Moses, (Exodus 15:1ff) the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and amazing are Your deeds, (Deuteronomy 32:3f, Psalm 111:2, 139:14) O Lord God the Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the [ages] nations! (Hosea 14:9) Who will not fear, O LORD, and glorify Your name? (Jeremiah 10:7) For You alone are holy. All nations will come and worship You, for Your [judgments] righteous acts have been revealed." (Psalm 86:9, Isaiah 66:23)

No comments:

Post a Comment