Sunday, June 10, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 21.04

In today's blog we will be looking into our New Name which is not a New name at all because it was hidden by GOD within Himself from eons gone by in the infinity of GOD. For GOD is not like His creation being of humanity though we are His expression of faith image and likeness in human form. This we can all know because of the man Jesus as we gain in the knowledge of Him by His Spirit in us gives us of His Life and nature. This once lost or stolen from His creation as seen in Genesis 3 where mans delusions of 2Thessalonians 2 began and ended by the return of Christ the Holy Spirit. For 2Thessalonians speaks of a second delusion laid on or applied to those who remain in the rebellion. We must keep in mind that nothing new has its origin at the moment of its beginning because of a law hidden from our eyes until we become alive in GOD by GOD, this is the law of life also known as the true and proper course of the Way and the Truth and Life (H8451, G2222 and 5590) of Jesus statement as HE introduced it to man by the "I AM!" Of John 14:6.

Our New Name,

Isaiah 56:5 of 1-5 "Thus says the LORD: 'Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon My salvation will come, and My righteousness be revealed. Blessed is the man who does this, and the son of man who holds it fast, who keeps the Sabbath, not profaning it, and keeps his hand from doing any evil.' Let not the foreigner who has joined himself to the LORD say, "The LORD will surely separate me from his people"; and let not the eunuch say, "Behold, I am a dry tree." For thus says the LORD: 'To the eunuchs who keep My Sabbaths, who choose the things that please Me and hold fast My covenant, I will give in My house and within My walls a monument and a name better than sons and daughters; I will give them an everlasting name that shall not be cut off.'"


Isaiah 62:2 of 1-4 and 65:15 of 13-16 "'For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not be quiet, until her righteousness goes forth as brightness, and her salvation as a burning torch. The nations shall see your righteousness, and all the kings your glory, and you shall be called by a new name that the mouth of the LORD will give. You shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the LORD, and a royal diadem in the hand of your GOD. You shall no more be termed Forsaken, and your land shall no more be termed Desolate, but you shall be called My Delight Is in Her, and your land Married; for the LORD delights in you, and your land shall be married.'"


Isaiah 65:15 of 13-16 "Therefore thus says the Lord GOD: 'Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; behold, My servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty; behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be put to shame; behold, My servants shall sing for gladness of heart, but you shall cry out for pain of heart and shall wail for breaking of spirit. You shall leave your name to My chosen for a curse, and the Lord GOD will put you to death, but His servants He will call by another name. So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the GOD of Truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the GOD of Truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hidden from My eyes.'"


Acts 11:26 of 19-26 "Now those who were scattered because of the persecution that arose over Stephen traveled as far as Phoenicia and Cyprus and Antioch, speaking the word to no one except Jews. But there were some of them, men of Cyprus and Cyrene, who on coming to Antioch spoke to the Hellenists also, preaching the Lord Jesus. And the hand of the LORD was with them, and a great number who believed turned to the LORD. The report of this came to the ears of the church in Jerusalem, and they sent Barnabas to Antioch. When he came and saw the grace of GOD, he was glad, and he exhorted them all to remain faithful to the Lord Jesus with steadfast purpose, for he was a good man, full of the Holy Spirit and of faith. And a great many people were added to the LORD. So Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, and when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. For a whole year they met with the church and taught a great many people. And in Antioch the disciples were first called (the anointed) Christians."


Revelation 3:12 of 8-13 (the LORD is speaking) "'I know your works. Behold, I have set before you an open door, which no one is able to shut. I know that you have but little power, and yet you have kept My word and have not denied My name (Christ). Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I loved you. Because you have kept My word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth. I am coming soon. Hold fast what you have, so that no one may seize your crown.
Rev 3:12 The one who conquers, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My GOD. Never shall he go out of it, and I will write on him the name of My GOD, and the name of the city of My GOD, the new Jerusalem, which comes down from My GOD out of heaven, and My own new name. He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.'"

A New Song Song is upon Our Lips,

Psalm 33:3 of 1-5 "Shout for joy in the LORD, O you righteous! His Praise befits the upright. O' Give thanks to the LORD with the lyre; make melody to Him with the harp of ten strings! Sing to Him a new song; play skillfully on the strings, with loud shouts. For the Word of the LORD is upright, and all His work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the LORD."


Psalm 40:3 of 1-3; 96:1 of 1-6, 98:1 of 1-3 "I waited patiently for the LORD; HE inclined to me and hears my cry. HE drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure. HE put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our GOD. Many will see and fear, and put their trust in the LORD."


Psalm 96:1 of 1-6 "Oh sing to the LORD a new song; sing to the LORD, all the earth! Sing to the LORD, bless His name; tell of His salvation from day to day. Declare His glory (Grace) among the nations, His marvelous works (of Grace) among all the peoples! For great is the (Grace of the) LORD, and greatly to be praised; HE is to be feared (reverenced and revered) above all gods. For all the gods of the peoples are worthless idols, but the LORD made the heavens. Splendor and majesty are before Him; strength and beauty are in His sanctuary."


Psalm 98:1 of 1-3 "Oh sing to the LORD a new song, for HE has done marvelous things! His right hand and His holy arm have worked (our) salvation for Him. The LORD has made known His salvation; HE has revealed His righteousness in the sight of (All) the nations. HE has remembered His steadfast love and faithfulness to the house of Israel. All the ends of the earth have seen the salvation of our GOD."


Psalm 144:9 of 9-11 "I will sing a new song to you, O GOD; upon a ten-stringed harp I will play to You, Who gives victory to kings, Who rescues David His servant from the cruel sword. And Rescue me and deliver me from the hand of foreigners, whose mouths speak lies and whose right hand is a right hand of falsehood."


Psalm 149:1 of 1-4 "Praise the LORD! Sing to the LORD a new song, His praise in the assembly of the godly! Let Israel be glad in his Maker; let the children of Zion rejoice in their King! Let them praise His name with dancing, making melody to Him with tambourine and lyre! For the LORD takes pleasure in His people; HE adorns the humble with (His) salvation."


Isaiah 42:10 of 5-9, 10-13, 14-17, 18-22, 23-25 with Revelation 5:9 of 6-10 "Thus says GOD, 'the LORD, Who created the heavens and stretched them out, Who spread out the earth and what comes from it, Who gives breath to the people on it and His spirit to those who walk in it: 'I am the LORD; I have called you in righteousness; I will take you by the hand and keep you; I will give you as a covenant for the people, a light for the nations, to open the eyes that are blind, to bring out the prisoners from the dungeon, from the prison those who sit in darkness. I am the LORD; that is My name; My glory I give to no other, nor My praise to carved idols. Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them." 
Sing to the LORD a new song, His praise from the end of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that fills it, the coastlands and their inhabitants. Let the desert and its cities lift up their voice, the villages that Kedar inhabits; let the habitants of Sela sing for joy, let them shout from the top of the mountains. Let them give glory to the LORD, and declare His praise in the coastlands. The LORD goes out like a mighty man, like a man of war HE stirs up His zeal; HE cries out, HE shouts aloud, HE shows Himself mighty against His foes.
For a long time I have held My peace; I have kept still and restrained Myself; now I will cry out like a woman in labor; I will gasp and pant. I will lay waste mountains and hills, and dry up all their vegetation; I will turn the rivers into islands, and dry up the pools. And I will lead the blind in a way that they do not know, in paths that they have not known I will guide them. I will turn the darkness before them into light, the rough places into level ground. These are the things I do, and I do not forsake them. They are turned back and utterly put to shame, who trust in carved idols, who say to metal images, "You are our gods."
Hear, you deaf, and look, you blind, that you may see! Who is blind but My servant, or deaf as My messenger whom I send? Who is blind as My dedicated one, or blind as the servant of the LORD? He sees many things, but does not observe them; his ears are open, but he does not hear. The LORD was pleased, for His righteousness' sake, to magnify His law (H8451, the true course of life) and makes it glorious. But this is a people plundered and looted; they are all of them trapped in holes and hidden in prisons; they have become plunder with none to rescue, spoil with none to say, "Restore!"
Who among you will give ear to this, will attend and listen for the time to come? Who gave up Jacob to the looter, and Israel to the plunderers? Was it not the LORD, against Whom we have sinned, in whose ways they would not walk, and whose law (H8451, as the course of life)) they would not obey? So HE poured on Him the heat of His anger and the might of battle; it set Him on fire all around, but He did not understand; it burned Him up, but He did not take it to heart.'"

Revelation 5:9 of 5, 6-10 "One of the elders said to me, "Weep no more; behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, so that HE can open the scroll and its seven seals."
And between the throne and the four living creatures and among the elders I saw a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, with seven horns and with seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of GOD sent out into all the earth. And HE went and took the scroll from the right hand of Him Who was seated on the throne. And when HE had taken the scroll, the four living creatures and the twenty-four elders fell down before the Lamb, each holding a harp, and golden bowls full of incense, which are the prayers of the saints. And they sang a new song, saying, "Worthy are You to take the scroll and to open its seals, for You were slain, and by Your blood You ransomed people for GOD from every tribe and language and people and nation, and You have made them a kingdom and priests to our GOD, and they shall reign on the earth."


Revelation 14:3 of 1-5 "Then I looked, and behold, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with Him 144,000 who had His name and His Father's name (the anointed, Christ) written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven like the roar of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder. The voice I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps, and they were singing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth. It is these who have not defiled themselves with women, for they are virgins. It is these who follow the Lamb wherever HE goes. These have been redeemed from mankind as first-fruits for GOD and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are blameless."


Revelation 15:3 of 2-4 "I saw what appeared to be a sea of glass mingled with fire—and also those who had conquered the beast and its image and the number of its name, standing beside the sea of glass with harps of GOD in their hands. And they sing the song of Moses, the servant of GOD, and the song of the Lamb, saying, "Great and amazing are Your deeds, O LORD God the Almighty! Just and true are Your ways, O King of the nations! Who will not fear (to reverence, venerate, to treat with deference or reverential obedience), O LORD, and glorify Your name? For You alone are Holy. All nations will come and worship You, for Your righteous acts have been revealed."

No comments:

Post a Comment