Friday, June 14, 2019

The saga of "The Secret of GOD", as shown in 2Corinthians 13:1; with a renewed mind and our victory as foretold.

Headed into chapter 13 of 2Corinthians, here we find another warning to the church and the people of GOD's grace and restored glory who walk in this life as his redeemed, Saints. Lets see what Paul has to reveal herein shall we.


2Corinthians 13:1-4 "This is the third time I am coming to you. "In the mouth of two or three witnesses shall every word be established" (spoken of in Deuteronomy 17:6 and 19:15). I told you before, and foretell you, as if I were present, the second time; and being absent now I write to them which heretofore have sinned(G4258), and to all other, that, if I come again, I will not spare: Since ye seek a proof of Christ speaking in me, which to you-ward is not weak, but is mighty in you. For though he was crucified through weakness (of our own flesh), yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you." (KJV)

2Corinthians 13:1-4 "This is the third time I am coming to you. "Every charge must be established by the evidence of two or three witnesses" (spoken of in Deuteronomy 17:6 and 19:15). I warned those who sinned(G4258) before and all the others, and I warn them now while absent, as I did when present on my second visit, that if I come again I will not spare them— since you seek proof that Christ is speaking in me. He is not weak in dealing with you, but is powerful among you. For he was crucified in weakness (of our own flesh), but lives by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but in dealings with you we will live with him by the power of God." (ESV)

2Corinthians 13:1-4 "In getting ready to visit you now for the third time, I am reminded of the Scriptures (spoken in Deuteronomy 17:6 and 19:15) "that says that at the mouth of two or three witnesses every word shall be established." I addressed this issue during my second visit and do so again now, in my absence, with this letter: when i arrive I will not tolerate the stubborn attitude of those who wish to continue in their [1]old distorted deeds. (The word, [1,G4258 from G4253 and G264, from G1 and the base of G3313] prohamartia or proamartanō, translates as, old sins or previous sins, comes from (G4253) pro , previous, and the word we've seen before, (G1) ha, without and (G3313) meros, allotted portion or form; suggesting the distorted patterns of judgment (vision, or perception) to err, we have had of ourselves, thus justifying the lies that we believed about ourselves and one another.) The frailties that I testify to in myself, do not distract from the power impact that the word (promise) of Christ in me, has in you! This should be enough proof to you of the integrity of my ministry! It seems such a paradox when one considers the frailty (in humanity's flesh) of Christ's frame, how he suffered such a dreadful death (due us and as us) on the cross (of our judgment as humanity), compared to the power of GOD so evidenced in him as his source of life. Our own lives often mirror the same contrasting paradox that we have witnessed in Christ, where our times of weakness become a platform for the power of GOD to be displayed as the secret source of the life we participate in together with Christ, to encourage you!" (The Mirror)

The LORD willing we shall finish this in our next visit. Until then may our LORD and GOD be with you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment