Saturday, August 19, 2023

The Promise of Freedom in Christ for all of Humanity, the end of Humanity as we know it, Now for a Promise of other Consequence

 Day 3.01

We have already revealed more than man's religions are able to or allowed to do. By way of Precious Promises of GOD'S Provision (to see this one must know their relationship in Christ, the very objective of this blog), the following are a portion of all things of GOD, "The I AM that I AM." Which we are about to look into after the following quotes: "By which have been given to us exceedingly great and precious promises . . . And my GOD shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus." (2Peter 1:4 and Philippians 4:19)

Now for Titus 1 and what it states: 4 of 1-4 An apostle of Jesus Christ, according to the faith of GOD in GOD'S elect, and the acknowledging of the Truth which is after godliness; In hope of eternal life, which GOD, that cannot lie, promised before the world began; That has in due time manifested His word through preaching, which is committed to me according to the commandment of GOD (the I AM) our Savior; To Titus, mine own son after the common faith: Grace, mercy, and peace, of GOD the Father and the ascended LORD Jesus Christ our Savior by being the I AM that I AM. 

Now for the history by way of examples in the OT and NT through the Holy Spirit's guidance, beginning in Genesis 12:1, 4-7; 17:2-5: Gen 12:1 of 1-3  Now the LORD had said to Abram, 'Get out of your country, and from your kindred, and from your father's house, to a land that I will show you:
and I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; And you shalt be a blessing: I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curse you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed'.....So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken to him; And Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran. And Abram took Sarai his wife, and Lot his brother's son, and all their substance that they had gathered, and the souls that they had gotten in Haran; They went forth to go into the land of Canaan; And into the land of Canaan they came. Abram passed through the land to the place of Sichem, to the plain of Moreh. And the Canaanite was then in the land. And the LORD appeared to Abram, and said, 'To your seed will I give this land: and there built he an altar to the LORD, Who appeared to him......'I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly.' Abram fell on his face: and GOD talked with him, saying, 'As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shalt be a father of many nations. Neither shall your name any more be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; For a father of many nations have I made you.'

Now for the introduction to the great I AM  of Genesis 17:1, 22:1, 35:11 When Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said to him, 'I am the Almighty God; Walk before Me, and be perfect'.....It came to pass after these things, that GOD did tempt Abraham, and said to him, Abraham: and He said, 'Behold, I AM'.....And GOD said to him, 'I am God Almighty': be fruitful and multiply; For a nation and a company of nations shall be of you, and kings shall come out of you loins; And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to you I will give it, and to your seed after you will I give the land (this a position of rest)'. 

Jumping ahead to Exodus 13 where we find: Exo. 3:6, 14  Moreover GOD said, I am the GOD of your father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; For he was afraid to look upon GOD....And GOD said to Moses, 'I AM THAT I AM': and He said, 'Thus shall you say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you.' Within the context of Exodus through Leviticus there are many such references. Such as in Matthew 22:32 (Mark 12:26,13:6) 28:20 Jesus speaking: 'I am the God' of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living'....Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world.' Amen.

For me the following is the most impressive of them all: Mark 14:62, John 7:29  And Jesus said, 'I am: and you shall see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven'.... John7:29  'For I know Him: for I am from Him, He having sent Me.'

John 8:12, 16 Then spoke Jesus again to them, saying, 'I am the light of the world: he that follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.... And yet if I judge, My judgment is true: for I am not alone, for I and the Father that sent Me are One.'

The nail that releases it all is this in John 8:58  Jesus said to them, 'Verily, verily, I say to you, Before Abraham was, I am.' (Exodus 3:14 above listed; and that of Revelation 1:4, 8, 17, 4:8)

Now if I may do some background on this title using the ancient LXX and Strong's of a word meaning study. First Exodus 3:14 I AM (H1961) THAT (H834) I AM:(H1961)

Strongs #1961: AHLB#: 1097-M (V) 1097) Ee% (Ee% HH) ac: Breathe co: Breath ab: Exist: The pictograph e represents one who is looking at a great sight with his hands raised and taking a long breath. The pictograph e represents one who is looking at a great sight with his hands raised and taking a long breath. 

M) Eie% (Eie% HYH) ac: Exist co: Breath ab: ?
V) Eie% (Eie% HYH) - Exist: To exist or have breath. That which exists has breath. In Hebrew thought the breath is the character of someone or something. Just as a man has character, so do objects. [A generic verb with a wide application meaning to exist or be] [freq. 74] (vf: Paal, Niphal) |kjv: was, come to pass, came, been, happened, become, pertained, better for you| {str: 1961} 

Strongs #834: AHLB#: 1480-C (N) (1480) Rs% (Rs% ShR) ac: Tie co: Cord ab: ?: The pictograph s is a picture of the teeth representing pressure, the r is a picture of the head representing the top or beginning. Combined these mean "press the beginning". Ropes and cords were usually made of bark strips such as from the cedar or from the sinew (tendon) of an animal. The rope is made by twisting two fibers together. A single fiber is attached to a fixed point (top), and the two ends of the fiber are brought together. One fiber is twisted in a clockwise direction and wrapped over the other fiber in counter clockwise direction. The second fiber is then twisted in clockwise direction then wrapped around the first fiber in a counter clockwise direction. The process is repeated through the length of the rope. The twisting of the fibers in opposite directions causes the fibers to lock (press) onto each other making a stronger rope. The rope is used to tightly secure or support something, such as a load to a cart or the poles of the tent. 

C) Rsa% (Rsa% AShR) ac: ? co: Straight ab: ?: A cord pulled tight is straight. 

Nm) Rsa% (Rsa% A-ShR) - I. Happy: One who is happy is one whose life is lived straightly. II. Which: Or who, what or that. As a rope attaches two objects together, this word links the action of the sentence to the one doing the action. [The short form "s" is used as a prefix meaning "who" or "which"] [freq. 156] |kjv: blessed, happy, which, wherewith, because, when, soon, as, that, until much, whosoever, whom, whose| {str: 834, 835} 

Now for the Strong's Greek using John 8:58: Before (G4250) Abraham [G11] was, [G1096] I (G1473) am.(G1510) 

G4250: Adverb from G4253; prior, sooner: (G4253: means, A primary preposition; “fore”, that is, in front of, prior to)

G1473: A primary pronoun of the first person, “I” (only expressed when emphatic): - I, me. 

G1510: First person singular present indicative; a prolonged form of a primary and defective verb; I exist (used only when emphatic)

 Jesus Christ as I AM: That our LORD by this expression asserted His divinity and eternal existence, as the great I AM, appears evident from the use of the present tense, instead of the past tense, from its being in answer to the Jews, who inquired whether He had seen Abraham, and from its being thus understood by the multitude, who were exasperated at it to such a degree that they took up stones to stone Him. The ancient Jews not only believed that the Messiah was superior to and LORD of all the patriarchs, and even of angels, but that His celestial nature existed within GOD (this seen in Genesis 1:1 as I have stated elsewhere in this blog) from Whom it emanated, before the creation, and that the creation was effected by His ministry. 

Now for Revelation passages beginning at: Heb. 13:8; Rev. 1:11, 17-18,  and 2:8.

I do hope and pray that this will help in clearing the air of our understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment