Sunday, August 6, 2023

The Truth that sets Humanity Free from the snare of Legalism as pushed by man's Religion and it's accompaning Religious forms, this being SIN.

Day 3

We are looking into the "Rest of GOD," which is an areas over looked in the last 2200+ postings in this blog. Though it was touched upon throughout it from time to time, as we looked at the Hebrews letter but without much effort on my part or so I would like to think of it as so. What changed my out look, simple answer, my morning talks with Jesus, He talks I listen. All is after I offer, take up my cross upon it the body prepared for me as I rehearse our joint union of identity in His own sacrifice. That being said lets move on with a recap of Hebrews 4:1-4 which reveals this again making use of the KJV:

Heb 4:1-3, 4  Let us therefore fear, lest, a promise being left us of entering into His rest (Gen. 2:1-3), any of us should seem to come short of it. For to us was the gospel preached, as well as to them: but the word preached did not profit them (the Israel nation), not being mixed with faith in them that first heard it. For we which now have believed do enter into that same rest, as He said, 'As I have sworn in my wrath (strongest over whelming desire and violent passion, to stretch oneself our to reach our after), if they shall enter into My rest: although the works were finished from before the foundation of the world.'
For He spoke in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, 'And GOD did rest the seventh day from all His works.'

Now for another passage still in Hebrews 4 this time with verses 9-10 picking up the thought at verse 7-12, where we find: 

Heb 4:7-11, 12  Again, He limits a certain day, saying in David, 'To day, after so long a time; As it is said, To day if you will hear His voice, harden not your hearts.' For if Jesus had given them rest, then would He not afterward have spoken of another day. There remains therefore a rest to the people of GOD. For He that is entered into His rest, he also has ceased from his own works, as GOD (ancient Hebrew Elohiym, H430 of Gen. 1:1) did from His. Let us labor therefore to enter into that rest (Gen. 2:1-3), lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief (the pattern of the Jews by religions grip of resistance). 

For the word of GOD is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow (Gen. 1:26-28 this placed within man in 2:7, and woman in 21-24, Lev. 17:11, Heb 13:10; 1John 5:6-9, 10-12, 13-20, 21) and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. 

Now for other confirmation:

2Co 3:4  And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; For our sufficiency is of GOD; Who also having made us able ministers of the new testament; Not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter kills, but the spirit gives Life. 

Hos 6:1-3  Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for He has torn, and He will heal (restore) us; He has smitten, and He will bind us up. After two days will He not revive us: in the third day He will raise us up, and we shall live in His sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: His going forth is prepared as the morning; And He shall come to us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

Now for Paul's justification by the LORD'S Grace in the following:

Gal 2:15-20, 21  We who are Jews by nature, and not sinners of the Gentiles, knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the Mosaic Law, but by the faith of (in, as in resides in) Jesus Christ, even we have believed into Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the Mosaic Law: for by the works of this Law shall no flesh be justified. For if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves also are found sinners, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? GOD forbid. For if I build again the things which I destroyed, I make myself a transgressor. For I through the Law am dead to the Law, that I might live in GOD. I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; Yet not I, but Christ lives in me: and the Life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of GOD, Who loved me, and gave Himself for me.
For this reason, I do not frustrate the grace of GOD: for if righteousness come by the Law, then Christ is dead in vain. 

This was shown to me in a very graphic fashion early one morning in the autumn of 2007, after I was asked to question found within the context of Matthew 11:26-30. This I found later to be hidden within Gen. 1:1 where Elohiym is hidden H430, H433, H410 and there meanings.

We are to rest in the "It is Finished!" of John 19:30. For Jesus gave us of His Spirit and we are His work-men-ship as created "in" GOD prepared (fixed) beforehand that we should walk in them, of Eph. 2:10. All this confirms our identity as oneness a Christ one. Ultimately, our life is explained as Christ Himself expressing His Life in and through our lives. For as I was shown, I have been crucified in Christ; It is no longer I that live, for it is Christ that Lives in me. This being true of all Humanity as we share of His, Their gen pool as shown in Gen. 1:26-28 and confirmed in Lev. 17:11 and other related passages.

No comments:

Post a Comment