Sunday, October 15, 2023

Christ within You .011.01

I want to ask this one simple question of you, what is the assignment that governs the Holy Spirit's work and operations? Simple answer is the revealing of Christ Jesus within us, the Holy Spirit as our comforter and Spirit of all Truth [John 14:26, 15:26, it is the work of the Holy Spirit to open up the secret things of GOD and the mysteries of Christ in us, human beings, Hebrews 9:23, John 17:23], this is what He does and does the best. I want to look at Isaiah 50:4-8 but before I do I will look at Isaiah 57 where we find this:

[The work of the Holy Spirit: John 14:26, 15:26 Jesus is speaking, 'For the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, Whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said to you.....For when the Comforter is come, Whom I will send to you from the Father, even the Spirit of Truth, which proceeds from the Father, He shall testify of Me:'"]

Isaiah 57:14-19 "'And shall say, Cast up, cast up, prepare the way, take up the stumbling-block out of the way of My people. For thus says the high and lofty One that inhabits eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before Me, and the souls which I have made. For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid Me, and was wroth, and he went on forwardly in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal (restore) him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts to him and to his mourners. For I create the fruit of the lips; Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, says the LORD; and I will heal him.'"

Now for Isaiah 50:4-10, "The LORD God has given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season to him that is weary: He wakens me morning by morning, He waken my ear to hear as the learned. The LORD God has opened my ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. I gave my back to the smiters, and My cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not My face from shame and spitting. For the LORD God will help me; Therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set My face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. He is near that justifies me; Who will contend with me? Let us stand together: who is my adversary? Let him come near to me. Behold, the LORD God will help Me; Who is he that shall condemn me? Lo, they all shall wax old as a garment; The moth shall eat them up. Who is among you that fears the LORD, that obey the voice of His servant, that walks in darkness, and having no light? Let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God.'" 

Then again looking to Isaiah, Isaiah tells us that it is GOD Who is our strength in Isaiah 49:5-7 where we fine this: Now, says the LORD that formed me from the womb to be His servant, to bring humanity (Jacob) again to Him, though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. For He said, 'It is a light thing that you should be My servant to raise up the tribes of humanity (Jacob), and to restore the preserved of the nations (Israel): I will also give you for a light to the Gentiles, that you may be My salvation to the end of the earth.' Thus says the LORD, the Redeemer of nations (Israel), and His Holy One, to Him Whom man despise, to Him Whom the nations abhorred, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD is the faithful one, and the Holy One of the Nations (Israel), and He has chosen you.'" 

So where does this leave us today if we have not the Holy Spirit? In darkness as there is no light within us, man's religions then have success.

No comments:

Post a Comment