Monday, October 16, 2023

Christ within You .011.02

In this section of .11.02 we will do a short version of scripture examination, this taken from Isaiah 50:4-8 which states this: 

Isaiah 50:4-8  The Lord GOD has given me the tongue of the learned [6], that I should know how to speak [sustain, 1] a word in season to him that is weary: he wakens me morning by morning, he wakens my ear to hear as the learned. The Lord GOD has opened [2] my ear, I was not [3] rebellious, neither turned away back. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord GOD will help [4] me; Therefore shall I not [5] be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. He is nearer that justifies me; Who will contend with me? Let us stand together [7]: who is my adversary? Let him come near to me. 

[1] speak or sustain: Psalm 5:3 of 3-6, 88:13 of 11-13, 119:147 of 144-149, 143:8 of 7-8 My voice shalt You hear in the morning, O LORD; In the morning will I direct my prayer (thoughts) to You, and will look up. For You are not a God that has pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with You. The foolish shall not stand in Your sight: You hate all workers of iniquity. You shall destroy them that speak leasing: the LORD will abhor the bloody and deceitful man.......Shall Your lovingkindness be declared in the grave? or Your faithfulness in destruction? Shall Your wonders be known in the dark? and Your righteousness in the land of forgetfulness? For to You have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent [hasten] You..... The righteousness of Your testimonies is everlasting: give me understanding, and I shall live. I cried with my whole heart; Hear me, O LORD: I will keep Your statutes. I cried to You; save me, and I shall keep Your testimonies. I prevented the dawning of the morning, and cried: I hope in Your word. My eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in Your word. Hear my voice according to Your lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to Your judgment.....Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit fails in me: hide not Your face from me, lest I be like them that go down into the pit. Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning; For in You do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; For I lift up my soul to You.  

[2] opened my ear: Psalm 40:6-8; Isaiah 35:5  Sacrifice and offering You did not desire; my ears have You opened: burnt offering and sin offering You not required. Then said I, Lo, I come: in the volume of the book it is written of me, I delight to do Your will, O my God: yes, Your law is within my heart. 

Isaiah 35:5  Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 

[3] I was not: Matthew 26:39, (John 8:29, 14:31, 15:10; Hebrews 5:8 of 7-10, 10:7 of 5-10) And He went a little further, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me: nevertheless not as I will, but as You will. 

John 8:28-29  Then said Jesus to them, 'When you have lifted up the Son of man, then shall you know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; But as My Father has taught Me, I speak these things. And He that sent Me is with Me: the Father has not left Me alone; For I do always those things that please Him. 

John 14:29-31  'I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, you might believe. Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world comes, having nothing in Me. But that the world may know that I love the Father; As the Father gave Me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.' 

John 15:9-12  'As the Father loves Me, so have I loved you: continue in My love. If you keep My commandments, you shall abide in My love; Even as I have kept My Father's commandments, and abide in His love. These things have I spoken to you, that My joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full. This is My commandment, That you love one another, as I love you.' 

Hebrews 5:7-10  Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears to Him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared; Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; And being made perfect, He became the author of eternal salvation to all them that obey Him; Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec. 

Hebrews 10:5-10  Wherefore when he come into the world, he said, 'Sacrifice and offering You would not, but a body hast You prepared Me: In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin You have had no pleasure. Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do Your will, O GOD.' Above when He said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin You would not, neither had pleasure therein; Which are offered by the law; Then said He, 'Lo, I come to do Your will, O God. He toke away the first, that He may establish the second. By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of our body a living sacrifice of Jesus Christ once for all. 

[4] help me: Isaiah 42:1-2, 49:8-10 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; My elect, in whom My soul delights; I have put My spirit upon him: He shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause His voice to be heard in the street....Thus says the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard you, and in a day of salvation have I helped you: and I will preserve you, and give you for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages; That you may say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places. They shall not hunger nor thirst; Neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that has mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. 

[6] the tongue of the learned: Exodus 4:11-12; Matthew 7:28-29  The LORD said, Who has made man's mouth? or who makes the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD? Now therefore go, and I will be with tour mouth, and teach you what you shall say. 

Matthew 7:28-29 And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended these sayings, the people were astonished at His doctrine: For He taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes. 

Luke 4:32  And they were astonished at His doctrine: for His word was with power. 

[7] let us stand together: 1Corinthians 4:3-5 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yes, I judge not my own self. For I know nothing by myself; Yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judges me is the LORD. Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the LORD come, Who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of GOD. 

Needless to say even  my notes were confusing but with the Holy Spirit guidance all seems to have worked out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment