Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Thessalonians part 35

Before I get into the subject on false prophets and because of the world situation that we are faceing both within the U.S. and Asia with acts of aggression against the fiber of God's relationship within those who are in His position once again. Be it in Redemption or His Salvation. I must peak out in this mannor, those in oppossion though they be few in number scream the loudest because of inward bitterness of soul and because of a feeling of abandonment. Both of these emotions are the work and tools of Satan in mans own religion. For when we step back and look at what is actually taking place we will see the man of perdition being revealed, like no other time in human history. Those who have become Satan's tools have taken a luke warm attitude of liberality and have acted accordingly by allowing thugs and hoodlums and murders to rule and run wide both in the streets of America and then the aera of Asia, where this action has cost innocent peoples loose of property and life. In a mixture of mans liberal religion, and liberal political systems with mans limited understanding of the Law of Moses. Through which those of an infidel attitude rise above the true knowledge of GOD to become gods of their own making. This is all part of the breakdown of family, even within those of Islam where the Law of mans unredeemed state rules, unbridaled and unchecked by those of a somewhat diffent character then the few. When man acts in this fashion God often lifts His hand from them and allows them to run their choosen course. Having the bully mentality. This course often ends in self distruction from within them. The ancient world of Rome is a good illustration of this.


Looking at false pastors, Isaiah is the first referenced so here goes Isaiah 56, this is a hard chapter to decipher into paragraph form. So I'll begin at verse 9 through 12 because it reveals God's discontentment with those wayward priests or pastors: “All of you are beasts of the field, and have come to devor, all you beasts in the forest. His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber. Yes, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter. Come they say, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, much more abundant.” (paraphrased by me)

 
To this hear what Jeremiah has to say first in chapters 6 and 7 where our foundation is laid and then on to chapters 12 and 14. Beginning at verse 9 through 15 of chapter 6 of Jeremiah and then 8 through verse 24 of chapter 7; “Thus says the LORD of hosts, They shall throughly glean the remnant of Israel as a vine: turn back your hand as a grapegatherer into the baskets. To whom shall I speak, and give warning, that they may hear? behold, their ear is uncircumcised, and they cannot hear: behold, the word of the LORD is to them a reproach; they have no delight in it. Therefore I am full of the fury of the LORD (this is a statement spoken by Jeremiah); I am weary with holding on: I will pour it out upon the children abroad, and upon the assembly of young men together: for even the husband with the wife shall be taken, the aged with him that is full of days. And their houses shall be turned to others, with their fields and wives together: for I will stretch out My hand upon the inhabitants of the land, says the LORD. For from the least of them even to the greatest of them every one is given to covetousness; and from the prophet even to the priest every one deals falsely. They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of My people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace. Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall among them that fall: at the time I visit them they shall be cast down, said the LORD.”


From here we'll go to chapter 7 verses 8-11, 12-15, 16-21, 22-24 where we find the following statement: “Behold, you trust in lying words, that cannot profit. Will you steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense to Baal, and walk after other gods whom you know not; And come and stand before Me in this house, which is called by My name, and say, We are delivered to do all these abominations? Is this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, says the LORD.

But go now to My place which was in Shiloh, where I set My name at the first, and see what I did to it for the wickedness of My people Israel. And now, because you have done all these works, says the LORD, and I spoke to you, rising up early and speaking, but you heard not; and I called you, but you answered not; Therefore will I do to this house, which is called by My name, wherein you trust, and to the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of My sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, the whole seed of Ephraim.

Therefore pray not for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to Me: for I will not hear you. See you not what they did in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? The children gather wood, and the fathers kindle the fire, and the women knead dough, to make cakes to the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings to other gods, that they may provoke Me to anger. Do they provoke Me to anger? says the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces? Therefore thus says the Lord GOD; Behold, My anger and My fury shall be poured out upon this place, upon man, and upon beast, and upon the trees of the field, and upon the fruit of the ground; and it shall burn, and shall not be quenched.

Thus says the LORD of Hosts, the God of Israel; Put your burnt offerings to your sacrifices, and eat flesh. For I spoke not to your fathers, nor commanded them in the day that I brought them out of the land of Egypt, concerning burnt offerings or sacrifices: But this thing commanded I them, saying, Obey My voice, and I will be your God, and you shall be My people: and walk in all the ways that I have commanded you, that it may be well for you. But they hearkened not, nor inclined their ear, but walked in the counsels, in the imagination of their evil heart, and went backward, and not forward.”



No comments:

Post a Comment