Friday, June 16, 2017

The Revelation of Christ hidden as a mystery part 13

Wonder of wonders todays post deals with our being counted as saints not dependent of some religious organizations ruling as meeting its accepted requirements. For today we will find that when we have the revelation of the LORD as our being One with Him and He being One with us we are in fellowship and saints approved by GOD, not simple mere men. And as has become my norm I will make use of the ESV translation and when the LORD gives more to add I will do so instantly without question or hesitation.


Our Friendship of Fellowship as Saints of GOD,


Heth.
Psalm 119:57-64 "The LORD is my portion; I promise to keep Your words. I entreat Your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to Your promise. When I think on my ways, I turn my feet to Your testimonies; I hasten and do not delay to keep Your commandments. Though the cords of the wicked ensnare me, I do not forget Your (righteous ordinances) law. At midnight I rise to praise You, because of Your righteous rules. I am a companion of all who reverence and revere You, of those who keep Your precepts. The earth, O LORD, is full of Your steadfast love; teach me Your statutes!"


Malachi 3:16-18 with Luke 24:15 "Then those who revere the LORD spoke with one another. The LORD paid attention and heard them, and a book of remembrance was written before Him of those who revered the LORD and esteemed His name (Christ is the "I AM" of Exodus 3:14 and John 8:58). "They shall be Mine, says the LORD of hosts, in the day when I make up My treasured possession, and I will spare them as a man spares his son who serves him. Then once more you shall see the distinction between the righteous and the wicked, between one who serves God and one who does not serve Him."


Luke 24:13-27 The scene is after the resurrection.  "That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem, and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened. While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus Himself drew near and went with them. But their eyes were kept from recognizing Him. And He said to them, "What is this conversation that you are holding with each other as you walk?" And they stood still, looking sad. Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered Him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?" And He said to them, "What things?" And they said to Him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, a man who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people, and how our chief priests and rulers delivered Him up to be condemned to death, and crucified Him. But we had hoped that He was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened. Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning, and when they did not find His body, they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that He is alive. Some of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but Him they did not see." And He said to them, "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken! Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into His glory?" And beginning with Moses and all the Prophets, He interpreted (explained) to them in all the Scriptures the things concerning Himself."


Acts 2:36, 37-42 with Romans 1:12 Peter's sermon. "Let all the house of Israel therefore know for certain that GOD has made Him both LORD and Christ, this Jesus whom you crucified."
Now when they heard this they were cut to the heart, and said to Peter and the rest of the apostles, "Brothers, what shall we do?" Peter said to them, "Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. For the promise is for you and for your children and for all who are far off, everyone whom the LORD our God calls to Himself." And with many other words he bore witness and continued to exhort them, saying, "Save yourselves from this crooked generation." So those who received his word were baptized, and there were added that day about three thousand souls. And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers."

Romans 1:7, 8-15, 16-17 Paul is speaking from the standpoint of the redeemed. "To all those in Rome who are loved by God and called to be saints: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
"First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is proclaimed in all the world. For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of His Son, that without ceasing I mention you always in my prayers, asking that somehow by God's will I may now at last succeed in coming to you. For I long to see you, that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to strengthen you— that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine. I do not want you to be unaware, brothers, that I have often intended to come to you (but thus far have been prevented), in order that I may reap some harvest among you as well as among the rest of the Gentiles. I am under obligation both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish. So I am eager to preach the gospel to you also who are in Rome.
For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of GOD for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, "The righteous shall live by faith."


Philippians 1:3-11 "I thank my God in all my remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine for you all making my prayer with joy, because of your partnership in the gospel from the first day until now. And I am sure of this, that He Who began a good work in you will bring it to completion (perfection) at the day of Christ as Jesus. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace, both in my imprisonment and in the defense and confirmation of the gospel. For God is my witness, how I yearn for you all with the affection of Christ in Jesus. And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that you may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day (the revelation) of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus as Christ, to the glory and praise of God."


1John 1:5-10 "This is the message we have heard from Him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all. If we say we have fellowship with Him while we walk in darkness, we lie and do not practice the truth. But if we walk in the light, as HE is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses (redeems) us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say we have not sinned, we make Him a liar, and His word is not in us."


Tomorrow the LORD willing I will pick up with "Exhortation to Unity."

No comments:

Post a Comment