Friday, June 30, 2017

The Revelation of Christ hidden as a mystery carry a warning, part 7b

Again by way of reminder I am looking at Deuteronomy 18:18-19 and now the word "Remember" and remembered. As hidden in this passage, the next areas will be Obedience, Whosoever Hearing, Spiritual Deafness, Accountability and a few more. And has become my habit I will use the ESV translation and should the LORD give more insight I will add it there and then.


Deuteronomy 18:18-19 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put My words in His mouth, and He shall speak to them all that I command Him. And whoever will not listen to My words that He shall speak in My Name, I Myself will require it of him."


The Words of Christ, Remember,


Luke 24:1-12 "But on the first day of the week, at early dawn, they went to the tomb, taking the spices they had prepared. And they found the stone rolled away from the tomb, but when they went in they did not find the body of the Lord Jesus. While they were perplexed about this, behold, two men stood by them in dazzling apparel. And as they were frightened and bowed their faces to the ground, the men said to them, "Why do you seek the living among the dead? He is not here, for He has risen. Remember how He told you, while He was still in Galilee, that the Son of Man must be delivered into the hands of sinful men and be crucified by them and on the third day rise." And they remembered His words, and returning from the tomb they told all these things to the eleven and to all the rest. Now it was Mary Magdalene and Joanna and Mary the mother of James and the other women with them who told these things to the apostles, but these words seemed to them an idle tale, and they did not believe them. But Peter rose and ran to the tomb; stooping and looking in, he saw the linen cloths by themselves; and he went home marveling at what had happened."


John 2:13-22 "The Passover of the Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. In the temple He found those who were selling oxen and sheep and pigeons, and the money-changers sitting there. And making a whip of cords, He drove them all out of the temple, with the sheep and oxen. And He poured out the coins of the money-changers and overturned their tables. And He told those who sold the pigeons, "Take these things away; do not make My Father's house a place of (business for) traders and thieves." His disciples remembered that it was written, "Zeal for Your house will consume Me (Psalm 68:9)." So the Jews leadership said to Him, "What sign do you show us for doing these things?" Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up." The Jewish leadership then said, "It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will you raise it up in three days?" But He was not speaking about this temple but of His body. When therefore He was raised from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the word that Jesus had spoken. Now when He was in Jerusalem at the Passover Feast, many believed into His name when they saw the signs that He was doing."


John 12:12-19 "The next day the large crowd that had come to the feast heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem. So they took branches of palm trees and went out to meet Him, crying out, "Hosanna! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord (Psalm 118:26), even the King of Israel!" And Jesus found a young donkey and sat on it, just as it is written, "Fear not, daughter of Zion; behold, your king is coming, sitting on a donkey's colt (Zachariah 9:9)!" His disciples did not understand these things at first, but when Jesus was glorified, then they remembered that these things had been written about Him and had been done to Him. The crowd that had been with Him when He called Lazarus out of the tomb and raised him from the dead continued to bear witness. This was the reason why the crowd went to meet Him, was that they heard He had done this sign. So the Pharisees said to one another, "You see that you are gaining nothing. Look, the world has gone after him."


John 14:25-31 "These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. For the Helper, the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My Name, He will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard Me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come to you.' If you loved (heard) Me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I (as the second Adam, the Son of Man, Jesus the poser of Messiah was lower in position than His GOD Head was for a short time). And now I tell you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the (false) ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on Me, for I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love the Father."


John 16:1-4 "I have said all these things to you to keep you from falling away. They will put you out of the synagogues. Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God. For they will do these things because they have not known the Father, nor Me. Because I have said these things to you, that when their hour comes you may remember that I told them to you. "I did not say these things to you from the beginning, because I was with you."


2Peter 3:1-7 "This is now the second letter that I am writing to you, beloved. In both of them I am stirring up your sincere mind by way of reminder, that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the LORD and Savior through your apostles, knowing this first of all, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own sinful desires. They will say, "Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things are continuing as they were from the beginning of creation." For they deliberately overlook this fact, that the heavens existed long ago, and the earth was formed out of water and through water by the word of God, and that by means of these the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished. For by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist are stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of the ungodly."


With this posting I will, the LORD willing return with such areas as Obedience, Whosoever, Spiritual Deafness and Hearing and more, beginning at part 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment