Saturday, July 1, 2017

The Revelation of Christ hidden as a mystery carry a warning, part 8

Moving on now with our look at Deuteronomy 18 and verses 18 and 19 with the hidden things herein revealed by the Holy Spirit within me. These things are only known and understood by those who walk in restored union and fellowship with GOD in Christ, as did Jesus and His Apostles long ago. Over the past 1987 to 2000 years of kingdom and church history there has been few out standing men or women of GOD when compared to the numbers of unbelievers who are scoffers of spiritual things. Because they do not believe that all of humanity is spirit and as such is influenced by one spirit or another. It is in the another spirit that we are born into and is the reason that the Son of Man said that we must be born again and suffer redemption as our requirement to enter the promised kingdom of heaven and of God. We looked into this area sometime ago in this blog. As one of the stages of discovering all things of Christ that had been held in secret by GOD. Now with that said we are ready to look at Obedience again. And as has become my custom of use I will use the ESV translation and should the LORD within me give more insight along the way I will add it to the study. Such as this, man in his normal birthing is born a bond slave to the negative spirit in all of humanity. This negative side has the following characteristic's of the evil one, of deception, chaos, rebellion, darkness and a host of other evilness. While those who move from the negative side to the positive side slowly over time acquire the light, life, love, truth and grace and other characteristic's of Christ within them. The very things that the Son of Man, Jesus brought forward for our benefit by His death, burial, resurrection and ascension in returning to heaven the true place of His eternal abode from which He was known by the ancients as the LORD of hosts and many other titles befitting Him. I have by the Spirit stated that a prophet is one today who knows the LORD and therefore hears the LORD.


Warning:


Deuteronomy 18:18-22 "I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not listen to My words that he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. For the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.' And if you say in your heart, 'How may we know the word that the LORD has not spoken?'— when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him."

Obedience,


John 14:25-31 Jesus is speaking. "These things I have spoken to you while I am still with you. For the Helper, the Holy Spirit, Whom the Father will send in My name, HE will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid. You heard Me say to you, 'I am going away, and I will come into you.' If you loved (hear) Me, you would have rejoiced, because I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I. And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place you may believe. I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming. He has no claim on Me, for I do as the Father has commanded Me, so that the world may know that I love the Father. Rise, let us go from here."


John 15:1-11 Jesus is speaking. "I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser (husbandman, tiller of the soil of humanity made of water and earth, the occupant's of the world). Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit HE takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit HE prunes, that it may bear more fruit. Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me. I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in Me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove to be My disciples. As the Father has loves Me, so have I loved you. Abide in My love. If you keep My commandments (the words spoken and revealed), you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His Love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and that your joy may be full."


Romans 5:18-21 with Hebrews 5:8 "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men. For as by the one man's disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man's obedience the many will be made righteous. Now the Law came in to increase the trespass, but where sin increased, grace abounded all the more, so that, as sin reigns in death, grace also might reign through righteousness leading to eternal life through Christ in Jesus our LORD."

Hebrews 5:5-10 "So also Christ did not exalt Himself to be made a high priest, but was appointed by Him Who said to Him, "You are My Son, today I have begotten you (Psalm 2:7)"; as HE says also in another place, "You are a priest forever, after the order of Melchizedek (Psalm 110:4)." In the days of His flesh, Jesus offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to Him Who was able to save Him from death, and He was heard because of His reverence. Although He was a son, He learned obedience through what He suffered. And being made perfect, He became the source of eternal salvation to all who obey Him, being designated by God a High Priest after the order of Melchizedek."


Hebrews 10:1-10 "For since the Law is but a shadow of the good things to come instead of the true form of these realities, it can never, by the same sacrifices that are continually offered every year, make perfect those who draw near (by the practice and use of them). Otherwise, would they not have ceased to be offered, since the worshipers, having once been cleansed, would no longer have any consciousness of sins? But in these sacrifices there is a reminder of sins every yearFor it is impossible for the blood of bulls and goats to take away sins. Consequently, when Christ came into the world, He said, "Sacrifices and offerings you have not desired, but a body have You prepared for Me; in burnt offerings and sin offerings You have taken no pleasure (Psalm 40:6). Then I said, 'Behold, I have come to do Your (plan and purpose of) Will, O God, as it is written of Me in the scroll of the book (Psalm 40:7).'" When He said above, "You have neither desired nor taken pleasure in sacrifices and offerings and burnt offerings and sin offerings (Psalm 40:6)" (these are offered according to the Law), then He added, "Behold, I have come to do Your Will (Psalm 40:7-8)." He did away with the first in order to establish the second. And by that Will (of plan and purpose) we have been sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus who is Christ once for all." (to this look at Hebrews 13:7-16 and more particularly at verse 10 of this paragraph. For our altar is Christ.)


In the next post of 8a, I will look at "filial." Before continuing on with other related subjects the LORD willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment