Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Revelation of Christ hidden as a mystery carring a warning. part 1

Since August of 2007 when I heard the LORD ask me, 'are you ready to take My yoke upon you and learn of Me,' I have been a sincere student of the Logos of the LORD-Christ. Then in 2007-8, I started this blog as a story line. But since then I removed the story line to carry what was being given me of the secret of God, as found in Deuteronomy 29:29 and Paul's revelation, which he called the "mysteries," which are of Christ. Then in June on the 24th, I started this indepth search of related scriptures highlighting Deuteronomy 18:15-22 with it's warning to those of whoever's who would not listen to GOD through His anointed prophet. The LORD of Genesis 1:1-5 and John's synoptic gospel of John 1:1-5. I should say that among the disciples both Luke and John spent time with the called out Paul and learned more of the Spirit of or by the "Christ," within each of them.

Now for a closer look at 1Thessalonias 5:23-24; 4:1-8; Philippians 2:14-18; John 17:6-19; Ephesians 5:25-33 and how they come together with Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. And as has become my norm I will use the ESV translation for this study. Beginning with Genesis 1 and then John 1. And Deuteronomy 18:15-22.


The Warning of:

Deuteronomy 18:15-22 "The LORD your God will raise up for you a prophet like me from among you, from your brothers—it is to him you shall listen— just as you desired of the LORD your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly, when you said, 'Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God or see this great fire any more, lest I die.' And the LORD said to me, 'They are right in what they have spoken. I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their brothers. And I will put My words in his mouth, and he shall speak to them all that I command him. And whoever will not listen to My words (a thing containing order verses water which means chaos) that he shall speak in My name, I Myself will require it of him. But the prophet who presumes to speak a word in My name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.' And if you say in your heart, 'How may we know the word that the LORD has not spoken?'— when a prophet speaks in the name of the LORD, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the LORD has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him."


Genesis 1:1-5, 26-28 with 2:1-3, 5-7 "In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters (chaos). And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light (order). And God saw that the light was good. And God separated the light from the darkness (obscurity). God called the light Day, and the darkness He called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day......Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after Our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth." So God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them. And God blessed them. And God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over every living thing that moves on the earth." ----The Word, or Logos, the LORD-Christ created man in His likeness; even that Word that was in the beginning with God, and was God, and in time became incarnate, by whom all things were made, Joh_1:1

Genesis 2:1-3, 5-7 "Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. And on the seventh day God finished His work that He had done, and He rested on the seventh day from all His work (of creation) that He had done. So God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it God rested from all His work that He had done in creation......When no bush of the field was yet in the land and no small plant of the field had yet sprung up—for the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the land, and there was no man to work the ground, a mist was going up from the land and was watering the whole face of the ground— then the LORD God formed the man of dust from the ground and breathed (inspiration, to revive) into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living creature."

John 1:1-5 "In the beginning was the Word (Logos, said, Divine Expression that is to say, Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him was not any thing made that was made. In Him is life, and the life was the light (order) of men. The light shines in the darkness (chaos), and the darkness has not overcome it."


1Thessalonians 5:23-24 "Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely, and may your whole spirit and soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He Who calls you is faithful; He will surely do it."


 1Thessalonians 4:1-8 "Finally, then, brothers, we ask and urge you in the Lord Jesus, that as you received from us how you ought to walk and to please God, just as you are doing, that you do so more and more. For you know what instructions we gave you through the Lord Jesus. For this is the will (plan and purpose) of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor, not in the passion of lust like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one transgress and wrong his brother in this matter, because the Lord is an avenger in all these things, as we told you beforehand and solemnly warned you. For God has not called us for impurity, but in holiness. Therefore whoever disregards this, disregards not man but God, Who gives His Holy Spirit to you."


Philippians 2:14-18 "Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world, holding fast to the word (Logos the Divine Expression this is to say, Christ) of life (G4151, the rational and immortal soul verses G2222, the plant and animal life, a mere vitality), so that in the day of Christ I may be proud that I did not run in vain or labor in vain. Even if I am to be poured out as a drink offering upon the sacrificial offering of your faith, I am glad and rejoice with you all. Likewise you also should be glad and rejoice with me."


John 17:6-19 Jesus is speaking as the Oracle of GOD. "I have manifested Your name to the people whom You gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and You gave them to me, and they have kept Your word. Now they know that everything that You have given me is from You. For I have given them the words that You gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from You; and they have believed that You sent me. (Deuteronomy 18:15-22) I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom You have given me, for they are Yours. All mine are Yours, and Yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name (to have divine knowledge of), which You have given me, that they may be one, even as We are One. While I was with them, I kept them in Your name, which You have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming (returning) to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Your word (Logos, this is Christ), and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; Your word (Logos, Christ) is truth. As You sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth."


Ephesians 5:25-33 "Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loves the church and gave Himself up for her, that He might sanctify her, having cleansed her by (a place of rest) the washing of water with the word (rhema, a negative, naught or dispute), so that He might present the church to Himself in splendor, without spot or wrinkle or any such thing, that she might be Holy and without blemish. In the same way husbands should love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. For no one ever hated his own flesh, but nourishes and cherishes it, just as Christ does the church, because we are members of His Body. "Therefore a man shall leave his father and mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two will become one flesh." This mystery is profound, and I am saying that it refers to Christ and the church. However, let each one of you love his wife as himself, and let the wife see that she respects her husband."

No comments:

Post a Comment