Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The Revelation of Christ hidden as a mystery carry a warning, part 6

Continuing with Deuteronomy 18 verses 18 and 19 and the hidden spiritual reality within them, such things as Christ a Prophet, Christ's Words, Condescension, Christ the Oracle, Obedience, Whosoever, Spiritual Deafness, Hearing, and Accountability. By way of reminder, I am striving to reveal the spiritual aspect of scripture which is seldom approached by the worlds religions as they remain in darkness, not having eyes to see nor ears to hear. I will look into Divine Condescension in todays post, using the ESV translation and as always should the LORD broaden my understanding while reading the subject passage I will add it there and then. Also it might be said the it is the Holy Spirits assignment to educate us and not to indoctrinate us.


Divine Condescension,


Psalm 113:5-9 "Who is like the LORD our God, Who is seated on high, Who looks far down on the heavens and the earth? He raises the poor from the dust and lifts the needy from the ash heap, to make them sit with princes, with the princes of (nobles among) His people. He gives the barren woman a home, making her the joyous mother of children. Praise the LORD!"


Psalm 136:23-26 "It is He Who remembered us in our low estate, for His steadfast love endures forever; and rescued us from our foes, for His steadfast love endures forever; He Who gives (spiritual) food to all flesh, for His steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of heaven, for His steadfast love endures forever."


Psalm 138:4-6 "All the kings (nobles) of the earth will give You thanks, O LORD, for they have heard the words of Your mouth, and they will sing of the ways of the LORD, for great is the glory of the LORD. For though the LORD is high, He regards the lowly, but the haughty He knows from afar."


Isaiah 57:14-21 "It will be said, "Build up, build up, prepare the way, remove every obstruction from My people's way." For thus says the One Who is high and lifted up, Who inhabits eternity, Whose name is Holy: "I dwell in the high and holy place, and also with him who is of a contrite and lowly spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly, and to revive the heart of the contrite. For I will not contend forever, nor will I always be angry; for the spirit would grow faint before Me, and the breath of life that I made. Because of the iniquity of his unjust gain I was angry, I struck him; I hid My face and was angry, but he went on backsliding in the way of his own heart. I have seen his ways, but I will heal him; I will lead him and restore comfort to him and his mourners, creating the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace, to the far and to the near," says the LORD, "and I will heal him. But the wicked are like the tossing sea; for it cannot be quiet, and its waters toss up mire and dirt. There is no peace," says my God, "for the wicked."


Matthew 9:9, 10-13 "Jesus passed on from there, He saw a man called Matthew sitting at the tax booth, and He said to him, "Follow Me." And he rose and followed Him.
As Jesus reclined at table in the house, behold, many tax collectors and sinners came and were reclining with Jesus and His disciples. And when the Pharisees saw this, they said to His disciples, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?" But when He heard it, He said, "Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. Go and learn what this means, 'I desire mercy, and not sacrifice.' For I came not to call the righteous, but sinners."


Luke 1:46-55 "Mary said, "My soul magnifies (makes great) the LORD, and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior, for He has looked on the humble estate of His servant. For behold, from now on all generations will call me blessed; for He Who is mighty has done great things for me, and holy is His name. And His mercy is for those who fear (reverse and revere) Him from generation to generation. He has shown strength with His arm; He has scattered the proud in the thoughts of their hearts; He has brought down the mighty from their thrones and exalted those of humble estate; He has filled the hungry with good things (Psalm 107:9), and the rich He has sent away empty. He has helped His servant Israel, in remembrance of His mercy, as He spoke to our fathers, to Abraham and to his offspring forever."


John 13:1-11 "Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, He loved them to the end. During supper, when the devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray Him, Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from God and was going back to God, rose from supper. He laid aside His outer garments, and taking a towel, tied it around His waist. Then He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel that was wrapped around Him. He came to Simon Peter, who said to Him, "Lord, do you wash my feet?" Jesus answered him, "What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand." Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered him, "If I do not wash you, you have no share with Me."  Simon Peter said to Him, "Lord, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!" Jesus said to him, "The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean. And you are clean, but not every one of you." For He knew who was to betray Him; that was why He said, "Not all of you are clean."


John 20:19-23, 26-29 "The evening of that day, the first day of the week, the doors being locked where the disciples were for fear of the Jews, Jesus came and stood among them and said to them, "Peace be with you." When He had said this, He showed them His hands and His side (giving them witness). Then the disciples were glad when they saw the Lord. Jesus said to them again, "Peace be with you. As the Father has sent Me, even so I am sending you." And when He had said this, He breathed on them and said to them, "Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven them; if you withhold forgiveness from any, it is withheld."

John 20:26-29 "Eight days later, His disciples were inside again, and Thomas was with them. Although the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, "Peace be with you."  Then He said to Thomas, "Put your finger here, and see My hands; and put out your hand, and place it in My side. Do not disbelieve, but believe." Thomas answered Him, "My LORD and my God!" Jesus said to him, "Have you believed because you have seen Me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believe."

From here I will look at Christ's words. I would do again the fact that Christ is the Oracle of God but I have examined it in my post of June 1 of this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment