Saturday, June 17, 2017

The Revelation of Christ hidden as a mystery part 14

Because of the words of connection to the corruption that was growing when "Christianity" began we now know that mans religion is the source of the resistance through the many antichrists of denominationalism that fosters a false ideology. These all drank of the challis of the prince of darkness, the prince of the power of the air. Its magnitude is great and far reaching. The schemes of Satan being exposed by the Holy Spirit. The Muslim religion is of this beast, a political religious ideology. But it is not alone, as all divisions of the church world are contributing factors. Because they use the Bible in an evil manner to promote their ideology through the twisting of scripture. We are seeing the effects of this in what is taking place in our world today. There is but one religion before GOD and it is this, the care for widows in their affliction and visiting and feeding orphans and to keep oneself unstained by world.(James 1:27)
Todays target is our being "Exhorted to be One in Unity" in  Christ.


Exhortation to Unity,


1Corinthians 1:10-17 "I appeal to you, brothers, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree, and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be united in the same mind and the same judgment. For it has been reported to me by Chloe's people that there is quarreling among you, my brothers. What I mean is that each one of you says, "I follow Paul," or "I follow Apollos," or "I follow Cephas," or "I follow Christ." Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? Or were you baptized in the name of Paul? I thank God that I baptized none of you except Crispus and Gaius, so that no one may say that you were baptized in my name. (I did baptize also the household of Stephanas. Beyond that, I do not know whether I baptized anyone else.) For Christ did not send me to baptize but to preach His gospel, and not with words of eloquent wisdom, lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power."


Examine yourself,


2Corinthians 13:5-10, 11-13, 14 "Examine yourselves, to see whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Or do you not realize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?—unless indeed you fail to meet the test! I hope you will find out that we have not failed the test. But we pray to God that you may not do wrong—not that we may appear to have met the test, but that you may do what is right, though we may seem to have failed. For we cannot do anything against the truth, but only for the truth. For we are glad when we are weak and you are strong. Your restoration be made complete, is what we pray for. For this reason I write these things while I am away from you, that when I come I may not have to be severe in my use of the authority that the LORD has given me for building up and not for tearing down.
Finally, brothers, rejoice. Aim for restoration, comfort one another, agree with one another, live in peace; and the God of love and peace will be within you. Greet one another with a holy kiss. All the saints greet you.
The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be within you all."


Unity of the Spirit,


Ephesians 4:1-6 "I therefore, a prisoner for the LORD, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one Body and one Spirit—just as you were called to the one hope that belongs to your call— one LORD, one faith, one baptism, one GOD and Father of all, Who is over all and through all and in all."


To Live Is Christ,


Philippians 1:21, 27-30 with 4:2, Colossians 2:2 "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.
Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel, and not frightened or offended in anything by your opponents. For this is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and this of God. For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe Him but also suffer for His sake, engaged in the same conflict that you saw I had and now hear that I still have."


Philippians 4:2-3 "I entreat Euodia and I entreat Syntyche to agree in the LORD. Yes, I ask you also, true companion, help these women, who have labored side by side with me in the gospel together with Clement and the rest of my fellow workers, whose names are in the book of life."

We are built up in Christ,


Colossians 2:1-5, 6-7 "For I want you to know how great a struggle I have for you and for those at Laodicea and for all who have not seen me face to face, that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, to reach all the riches of full assurance of understanding and the knowledge of God's mystery, which is Christ, in Whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge. I say this in order that no one may delude you with plausible arguments. For though I am absent in body, yet I am with you in spirit, rejoicing to see your good order and the firmness of your faith in Christ.
Therefore, as you received Christ Jesus the LORD, so walk in (live by) Him, rooted and built up in Him and established in the faith, just as you were taught, abounding in thanksgiving."


Godly Living,


1Peter 3:8-12 Finally to sum up, all of you, have unity of mind, sympathy, brotherly love, a tender heart, and a humble mind. Do not repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. For "Whoever desires to love life and see good days, let him keep his tongue from evil and his lips from speaking deceit; (Psalm 34:12-13) let him turn away from evil and do good; let him seek peace and pursue it. (Psalm 34:14) For the eyes of the LORD are on the righteous, and His ears are open to their prayer. But the face of the LORD is against those who do evil (Psalm 34:15-16)."

The LORD willing I will look at some examples to the above and then Prophesies, as a mark of true faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment