Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Secrets and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 10a x4

And again connecting to our expected maturity and growth of Grace's perfect works within our receptive heart, often spoken of as faith. This morning on my Face page I shared this important reality and great hidden Truth of the living and abiding word of GOD within us. I want to look more fully into the mystery of the larger life that has been enjoined and enlarged within those who have become receptive ones. Our base passage is from our larger passage of 1Corinthinas 2:6-13 and more particularly verse 6 where one of two terms is used, perfect or mature.


The Larger Life, enlargement,

2Sameul 22:31-37 "This God—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; He is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. "For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? This God is my strong refuge and has made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of your salvation, and Your gentleness makes me great."


1Kings 4:29-34 "Now God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding beyond measure, and breadth of mind like the sand on the seashore, so that Solomon's wisdom surpassed the wisdom of all the people of the east and all the wisdom of Egypt. For he was wiser than all other men, wiser than Ethan the Ezrahite, and Heman, Calcol, and Darda, the sons of Mahol, and his fame was in all the surrounding nations. He also spoke 3,000 proverbs, and his songs were 1,005. He spoke of trees, from the cedar that is in Lebanon to the hyssop that grows out of the wall. He spoke also of beasts, and of birds, and of reptiles, and of fish. And people of all nations came to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and from all the kings of the earth, who had heard of his wisdom."


1Chronicles 4:1-10 with Psalm 18:36 and 118:5 "The sons of Judah: Perez, Hezron, Carmi, Hur, and Shobal. Reaiah the son of Shobal fathered Jahath, and Jahath fathered Ahumai and Lahad. These were the clans of the Zorathites. These were the sons of Etam: Jezreel, Ishma, and Idbash; and the name of their sister was Hazzelelponi, and Penuel fathered Gedor, and Ezer fathered Hushah. These were the sons of Hur, the firstborn of Ephrathah, the father of Bethlehem. Ashhur, the father of Tekoa, had two wives, Helah and Naarah; Naarah bore him Ahuzzam, Hepher, Temeni, and Haahashtari. These were the sons of Naarah. The sons of Helah: Zereth, Izhar, and Ethnan. Koz fathered Anub, Zobebah, and the clans of Aharhel, the son of Harum. Jabez was more honorable than his brothers; and his mother called his name Jabez, saying, "Because I bore him in pain." Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, "Oh that You would bless me and enlarge my border, and that Your hand might be with me, and that You would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!" And God granted what he asked."

Psalm 18:30-36 "This God—His way is perfect; the word of the LORD proves true; He is a shield for all those who take refuge in Him. For who is God, but the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God?— the God who equipped me with strength and made my way blameless. He made my feet like the feet of a deer and set me secure on the heights. He trains my hands for war, so that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. You have given me the shield of Your salvation, and Your right hand supported me, and Your gentleness made me great. You gave a wide place for my steps under me, and my feet did not slip."




Psalm 118:5-9 "Out of my distress I called on the LORD; the LORD answered me and set me free. The LORD is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me? The LORD is on my side as my helper; I will look in triumph on those who hate me. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes."


Isaiah 54:1-3 "Sing, O barren one, who did not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud, you who have not been in labor! For the children of the desolate one will be more than the children of her who is married," says the LORD. "Enlarge the place of your tent, and let the curtains of your habitations be stretched out; do not hold back; lengthen your cords and strengthen your stakes. For you will spread abroad to the right and to the left, and your offspring will possess the nations and will people the desolate cities."


John 10:1-10 with 2Corinthians 6:11 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber. For he who enters by the door [way of the cross] is the shepherd of the sheep. To Him the gatekeeper [the Holy Spirit] opens. The sheep hear His voice, and He calls His own sheep by name and leads them out. When He has brought out all His own, He goes before them, and the sheep follow [walk in total agreement and harmony with] Him, for they know His voice. A stranger they will not follow, for they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." This figure of speech Jesus used with them, but they did not understand what He was saying to them. So Jesus again said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep. All who came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not listen to them. I am the door. If anyone enters (by) with Me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture. The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

2Corinthians 6:11-13, 14-18 "We have spoken freely to you, Corinthians; our heart is wide open. You are not restricted by us, but you are restricted in your own affections. In return (I speak as to children) widen your hearts also.
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership has righteousness with lawlessness? Or what fellowship has light with darkness? What accord has Christ with [from here on we have Easter and Christmas and other pagan holidays spoken of as] Belial? Or what portion does a believer share with an unbeliever? What agreement has the temple of GOD with idols? For we are the temple of the living GOD; as GOD said [in Exodus 29:45, Leviticus 26:12, Jeremiah 31:1, Ezekiel 37:27], "I will make my dwelling [Exodus 25:8] among them and walk among them {Revelation 2:1], and I will be their GOD, and they shall be My people. Therefore [Isaiah 52:1] go out [Revelation 18:4] from their midst, and be separate from them, says the LORD God, and touch no unclean thing; then I will welcome you, [2Samuel 7:14, 1Chronicles 17:13, Isaiah 43:6, Hosea 1:10] and I will be a Father to you, and you will be sons and daughters to Me, says the LORD God Almighty."


Ephesians 3:14-19 "For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from Whom every family in heaven and on earth is named [Christian], that according to the riches of His glory He may grant you to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of GOD."

No comments:

Post a Comment