Sunday, December 24, 2017

The Secrets and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 13a x4

There is an important truth of doing a blog that is under the authority of GOD in Christ and Christ in me, the freedom from religions as the stronghold unseen and therefore unknown to common man. Being led by the Spirit is a far better thing for all of us.
Continuing with 1Corinthians 15:22-23's Regeneration as the prerequisite for our hearing the last trump of the voice of GOD our LORD as HE calls His own Home to join HIM Who Ish...the Amen and Faith. Then the LORD willing I will again look at the conditions of receiving eternal life in 13b.


Eternal Life, some general references to,

Daniel 12:2; Matthew 25:46; John 6:27, 10:28; Romans 2:7, 6:22; 1Timothy 6:19; Titus 1:2; 1John 2:25 and Jude 21.


Unfading Life, of the righteous,

Psalm 1:1-3 "Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; for his delight is in the law (the course of life) of the LORD, and on His law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers."


Psalm 92:10-14 and 103:5 "For You have exalted my horn like that of the wild ox; You have poured over me fresh oil. My eyes have seen the downfall of my enemies; my ears have heard the doom of my evil assailants. The righteous flourish like the palm tree and grow like a cedar in Lebanon. They are planted in the house of the LORD; they flourish in the courts of our GOD. They still bear fruit in old age; they are ever full of sap and green, to declare that the LORD God is upright; HE is my rock, and there is no unrighteousness in Him."

Psalm 103:1-5 "Bless the LORD, O my soul, and all that is within me, bless His Holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits, Who forgives all our iniquity, Who heals all our diseases, Who redeems our life from the pit, Who crowns us with steadfast love and mercy, Who satisfies us with good so that our youth is renewed like the eagle's."

 
Jeremiah 17:5-8 and Ezekiel 47:12 "Thus says the LORD: 'Cursed is the man who trusts in man and makes flesh his strength, whose heart turns away from the LORD. He is like a shrub in the desert, and will not see any good come. He will dwell in the parched places of the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. For blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose trust is the LORD. He is like a tree planted by water, that sends out its roots by the stream, and does not fear when heat comes, for its leaves remain green, and is not anxious in the year of drought, for it does not cease to bear fruit." 

Ezekiel 47:3-12 "Going on eastward with a measuring line in his hand, the man measured a thousand cubits, and then led me through the water, and it was ankle-deep. Again he measured a thousand, and led me through the water, and it was knee-deep. Again he measured a thousand, and led me through the water, and it was waist-deep. Again he measured a thousand, and it was a river that I could not pass through, for the water had risen. It was deep enough to swim in, a river that could not be passed through. And he said to me, "Son of man, have you seen this?" Then he led me back to the bank of the river. As I went back, I saw on the bank of the river very many trees on the one side and on the other. And he said to me, "This water flows toward the eastern region and goes down into the Arabah, and enters the sea; when the water flows into the sea, the water will become fresh. And wherever the river goes, every living creature that swarms will live, and there will be very many fish. For this water goes there, that the waters of the sea may become fresh; so everything will live where the river goes. Fishermen (Jesus said, 'I will make you fishers of men.') will stand beside the sea. From Engedi to Eneglaim it will be a place for the spreading of nets. Its fish will be of very many kinds, like the fish of the Great Sea. But its swamps and marshes will not become fresh; they are to be left for salt. And on the banks, on both sides of the river, there will grow all kinds of trees for food. Their leaves will not wither, nor their fruit fail, but they will bear fresh fruit every month, because the water for them flows from the sanctuary. Their fruit will be for food, and their leaves for healing."


Hosea 14:4, 5-7, 8, 9 "'I will heal their apostasy; I will love them freely, for My anger has turned from them.
I will be like the dew to Israel; He will blossom like the lily; He will take root like the trees of Lebanon; His shoots will spread out; His beauty will be like the olive, and His fragrance like Lebanon. They shall return and dwell beneath My shadow; they will flourish like the grain; they will blossom like the vine; their fame will be like the wine of Lebanon.
O Ephraim, what have I to do with idols? It is I Who answer and look after you. I am like an evergreen cypress; from Me comes your fruit.
Whoever is wise, let him understand these things; whoever is discerning, let him know them; for the ways of the LORD are right, and the upright walk in them, but transgressors stumble in them."

No comments:

Post a Comment