Saturday, December 30, 2017

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 13b x4

Continuing with 1Corinthians 15's hidden messages which because it requires the Holy Spirit's being within us, that is to say the Spirit..ie. GOD restored to man is over looked by many and has fallen into unbelief and dismissed by many. The subject now is His Leadership beginning with His Own Words, then the Father's bearing His witness, the testimony of the evil spirit's in man, then we'll cover the special marks of divinity. Keep mind that the whole premise of our studies is what it states in Deuteronomy 18:18-20 and 29:29. Also keep in mind that Jesus is the moral righteous agent of GOD in man.


His Own Words, Christ the Word, GOD, Spirit the Divine being and so much more,


Luke 22:66-71 "When day came, the assembly of the elders of the people gathered together, both chief priests and scribes. And they led Jesus away to their council, and they said, "If you are the (Messiah) Christ, tell us." He said to them, 'If I tell you, you will not believe, and if I ask you, you will not answer. But from now on the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the power of GOD.' So they all said, "Are you the Son of God, then?" And He said to them, 'You say that I am.' Then they said, "What further testimony do we need? We have heard it ourselves from his own lips."


John 10:22-30 "At that time the Feast of Dedication took place at Jerusalem. It was winter, and Jesus was walking in the temple, in the colonnade of Solomon. So the Jews gathered around Him and said to Him, "How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly." To this Jesus answered them, 'I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in My Father's name [Christ] bear witness about Me, but you do not believe because you are not among My sheep.(you remain as goats) My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. I give them Eternal Life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of My hand. It is My Father, Who has given them to Me, HE is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand. I and the Father are One.'"


John 10:31-39 "The Jews picked up stones again to stone Him. Then Jesus answered them, 'I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone Me?' The Jews answered Him, "It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God." Jesus answered them, 'Is it not written in your Law, 'I said, you are gods'? (Psalm82:6) If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— do you say of Him Whom the Father consecrated (Jeremiah 1:5; John 6:69) and sent into the world, 'You are blaspheming,' because I said, 'I am the Son of God'? If I am not doing the works of My Father, then do not believe Me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me and I am in the Father.' Again they sought to arrest Him, but He escaped from their hands."


John 12:44-50 "Jesus cried out and said, 'Whoever believes Me, believes not in Me but in Him Who sent Me. And whoever sees Me sees Him Who sent Me. I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in Me may not remain in [evil] darkness. If anyone hears My words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save (protect and make whole as in heal) the world. The one who rejects Me and does not receive My words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day. For I have not spoken on My own authority, but the Father's Who sent Me has Himself given Me a commandment—what to say and what to speak. And I know that His commandment (is of legal action the law of rest) is Eternal Life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told Me.'"


John 14:1-14 "(Jesus is speaking) 'Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in GOD; believe also in Me. In My Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to Myself, that where I am you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.' Thomas said to Him, "LORD, we do not know where You are going. How can we know the way?" Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also. From now on you do know Him and have seen Him.'
Philip said to Him, "LORD, show us the Father, and it is enough for us." Jesus said to him, 'Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know Me, Philip? Whoever has seen Me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own authority, but the Father Who dwells in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me, or else believe on account of the works themselves. 'Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in Me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in My name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask Me anything (being) in My name, I will do it.'"


John 16:12-15 (Jesus is speaking) "'I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. But when the Spirit of truth comes, HE will guide you into all the truth, for HE will not speak by His own authority, but whatever HE hears HE will speak, and HE will declare to you the things that are to come. He will glorify Me, for HE will take what is Mine and declare it to you. All that the Father has is Mine; therefore I said that HE will take what is Mine and declare it to you.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment