Thursday, December 28, 2017

The Secrets and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 13b x2

I began a look at 1Corinthians 15:42-49 which comes before the mystery of the resurrection of the saints at the next day of the LORD. When we do not take it upon ourselves to do our due diligence in studying of the scriptures with the help of the Holy Spirit, the author of all contained in our Bible, no matter its translation we are bound to stumble into all kinds of err. This is known by the diversity of opinions and thought dealing with what the scriptures are saying. My next subject deals with messenger, in the last blog post we looked at His Mission as revealed in our Bible by allowing scripture to speak for scripture.

The Divinity of the Messenger,

Matthew 21:33-41 (Jesus is speaking) 'Hear another parable. There was a master of a house who planted a vineyard and put a fence around it and dug a winepress in it and built a tower and leased it to tenants, and went into another country. When the season for fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the tenants to get his fruit. And the tenants took his servants and beat one, killed another, and stoned another. Again he sent other servants, more than the first. And they did the same to them. (speaking of the former prophets) Finally he sent his son to them, saying, 'They will respect my son.' But when the tenants saw the son, they said to themselves, 'This is the heir. Come, let us kill him and have his inheritance.' And they took him and threw him out of the vineyard and killed him. (outside the camp) When therefore the owner of the vineyard comes, what will he do to those tenants?' They said to Him, "He will put those wretches to a miserable death and let out the vineyard to other tenants who will give him the fruits in their seasons."


John 6:35-40 "Jesus said to them, 'I am the bread of life; whoever comes to Me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in Me shall never thirst.But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and whoever comes to Me I will never cast out. For I have come down from heaven, not to do My own will but the will of Him Who sent Me. And this is the will of Him Who sent Me, that I should lose nothing of all that HE has given Me, but raise it up on the last day. For this is the will of My Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in Him should have Eternal Life, and I will raise him up on the last day.'"




John 7:25-31 "Some of the people of Jerusalem therefore said, "Is not this the man whom they seek to kill? And here he is, speaking openly, and they say nothing to him! Can it be that the authorities really know that this is the Christ? But we know where this man comes from, and when the Christ appears, no one will know where He comes from." So Jesus proclaimed, as He taught in the temple, "You know Me, and you know where I come from. But I have not come of My own accord. He Who sent Me is true, and Him you do not know. I know Him, for I come from Him, and He sent Me.' (Deuteronomy 18:15-22 [18-20]) So they were seeking to arrest Him, but no one laid a hand on Him, because His hour had not yet come. Yet many of the people believed Him. They said, "When the Christ appears, will He do more signs than this man has done?"


John 8:39-47 "They answered Him, "Abraham is our father." Jesus said to them, "If you were Abraham's children, you would be doing the works Abraham did, but now you seek to kill Me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. This is not what Abraham did. You are doing the works your father did.' They said to Him, "We were not born of sexual immorality. We have one Father—even God." To this Jesus said to them, 'If God were your Father, you would love Me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of My own accord, but HE sent Me. Why do you not understand what I say? It is because you cannot bear to hear My word. You are of your father the devil, and your will is to do your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks out of his own character, for he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I tell the truth, you do not believe Me. Which one of you convicts Me of sin? If I tell the truth, why do you not believe Me? Whoever is of God hears the words of God. The reason why you do not hear them is that you are not of God.'"


John 9:1-12 "As Jesus passed by, He saw a man blind from birth. And His disciples asked of Him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?" Jesus answered, 'It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.We must work the works of Him Who sent Me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.' Having said these things, He spit on the ground and made mud with the saliva. Then He anointed the man's eyes with the mud and said to him, 'Go, wash in the pool of Siloam' (which means Sent). So he went and washed and came back seeing. The neighbors and those who had seen him before as a beggar were saying, "Is this not the man who used to sit and beg?" Some said, "It is he." Others said, "No, but he is like him." He kept saying, "I am the man." So they said to him, "Then how were your eyes opened?" He answered, "The man called Jesus made mud and anointed my eyes and said to me, 'Go to Siloam and wash.' So I went and washed and received my sight." They said to him, "Where is he?" He said, "I do not know."


John 10:31-39 "The Jews picked up stones again to stone Jesus. For Jesus answered them, 'I have shown you many good works from the Father; for which of them are you going to stone Me?' The Jews answered Him, "It is not for a good work that we are going to stone you but for blasphemy, because you, being a man, make yourself God." To this Jesus answered, 'Is it not written in your Law, 'I said, you are gods'? If he called them gods to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be broken— do you say of Him Whom the Father consecrated and sent into the world, "You are blaspheming," because I said, 'I am the Son of God? If I am not doing the works of My Father, then do not believe Me; but if I do them, even though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is in Me and I am in the Father.' Again they sought to arrest Him, but He escaped from their hands."


John 17:6-19, 20-24, 25-26 (Jesus is praying) 'I have manifested Your (hidden) name to the people whom You gave Me out of the world. Yours they were, and You gave them to Me, and they have kept (keep) Your word. Now they know that everything that You have given Me is from You. For I have given them the words that You gave Me, (Deuteronomy 18:18-20) and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from You; and they have believed that you sent Me. I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom You have given Me, for they are Yours. All Mine are Yours, and Yours are Mine, and I am glorified in them. And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to You. Holy Father, keep them in Your name, which You have given Me, that they may be one, even as We are One. While I was with them, I kept them in Your name, which You have given Me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. But now I am coming to You, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have My joy fulfilled in themselves. I have given them Your word, and the world hates them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. I do not ask that You take them out of the world, but that You keep them from the evil one. They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. Sanctify them in the truth; Your word is Truth. As You sent Me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. And for their sake I consecrate Myself, that they also may be sanctified in Truth.
'I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in Me through their word, that they may all be one, just as You, Father, are in Me, and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You have sent Me. The glory that You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one even as We are One, I in them and You in Me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that You sent Me and love them even as You love Me. Father, I desire that they also, whom You have given Me, may be with Me where I am, to see My glory that You have given Me because You loved Me before the foundation of the world.'

'O righteous Father, even though the world does not know You, I know You, and these know that You have sent Me. I made known to them Your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which You have loved Me may be in them, and I in them.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment