Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 19.05u.4 Lawlessnesses mystery, Delusions of the Arch Deceiver

All this time I have kept away from the Apostate church that Israel had become with good reason and purpose. For now I will draw from just one portion of its message as it applies to today's apostate church which is on a grander scale that of old Israel's assembly. The word is reprobation, this I will look at before I turn to sins deception, which like most phrases has a double meaning.

The Apostate Church, not to be confused with Israel,

Leviticus 26:17 of 14-20 "But if you will not listen to me and will not do all these commandments, if you spurn My statutes, and if your soul abhors My rules, so that you will not do all My commandments, but break My covenant, then I will do this to you: I will visit you with panic, with wasting disease and fever that consume the eyes and make the heart ache. And you shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it. I will set my face against you, and you shall be struck down before your enemies. Those who hate you shall rule over you, and you shall flee when none pursues you. And if in spite of this you will not listen to Me, then I will discipline you again sevenfold for your sins, and I will break the pride of your power, and I will make your heavens like iron and your earth like bronze. And your strength shall be spent in vain, for your land shall not yield its increase, and the trees of the land shall not yield their fruit."



Deuteronomy 28:15 "For if you will not obey the voice of the LORD your God or be careful to do all His commandments and His statutes that I command you today, then all these curses shall come upon you and overtake you."

Deuteronomy 31:16-17 of 14-18 "The LORD said to Moses, 'Behold, the days approach when you must die. Call Joshua and present yourselves in the tent of meeting, that I may commission him.' And Moses and Joshua went and presented themselves in the tent of meeting. And the LORD appeared in the tent in a pillar of cloud. And the pillar of cloud stood over the entrance of the tent. And the LORD said to Moses, 'Behold, you are about to lie down with your fathers. Then this people will rise and whore after the foreign gods among them in the land that they are entering, and they will forsake Me and break My covenant that I have made with them. Then My anger will be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them and hide My face from them, and they will be devoured. And many evils and troubles will come upon them, so that they will say in that day, 'Have not these evils come upon us because our God is not among us?' And I will surely hide My face in that day because of all the evil that they have done, because they have turned to other gods (for they have gone the way of Israel of old).'"

1Kings 9:6-7 of 6-9 "But if you turn aside from following Me, you or your children, and do not keep My commandments and My statutes (My New Covenant of Grace) that I have set before you, but go and serve other gods and worship them, then I will cut off (as I deed old) Israel from the land that I have given them, and the house that I have consecrated for My name I will cast out of My sight, and Israel will become a proverb and a byword among all peoples. And this house will become a heap of ruins. Everyone passing by it will be astonished and will hiss, and they will say, 'Why has the LORD done thus to this land and to this house?' Then they will say, 'Because they abandoned the LORD their God who brought their fathers out of the land of Egypt and laid hold on other gods and worshiped them and served them. Therefore the LORD has brought all this disaster on them.'"

Jeremiah 7:12, 13, 15 of 12-15 "'Go now to My place that was in Shiloh, where I made My name dwell at first, and see what I did to it because of the evil of My people Israel. And now, because you have done all these things, declares the LORD, and when I spoke to you persistently you did not listen, and when I called you, you did not answer, therefore I will do to this house that is called by My name, and in which you trust, and to the place that I gave to you and to your fathers, as I did to Shiloh. And I will cast you out of My sight, as I cast out all your kinsmen (of old Israel and), all the offspring of Ephraim."

Jeremiah 15:1 of 1-4 "Then the LORD said to me, 'Though Moses and Samuel stood before Me, yet My heart would not turn toward this people (Matthew 6:5, 17:3-4). Send them out of My sight, and let them go! And when they ask you, "Where shall we go?" you shall say to them, 'Thus says the LORD: 'Those who are for pestilence, to pestilence, and those who are for the sword, to the sword; those who are for famine, to famine, and those who are for captivity, to captivity.' I will appoint over them four kinds of destroyers, declares the LORD: the sword to kill, the dogs to tear, and the birds of the air and the beasts of the earth to devour and destroy. And I will make them a horror to all the kingdoms of the earth because of what Manasseh the son of Hezekiah, king of Judah, did in Jerusalem."

Hosea 9:17 of 15-17 "'Every evil of theirs is in Gilgal; there I began to hate them. Because of the wickedness of their deeds I will drive them out of My house. I will love them no more; all their princes are rebels. Ephraim is stricken; their root is dried up; they shall bear no fruit. Even though they give birth, I will put their beloved children to death. My GOD will reject them because they have not listened to Him; they shall be wanderers among the nations."

2Thessalonians 2:12 of 1-12 "Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered together to Him, we ask you, brothers, not to be quickly shaken in mind or alarmed, either by a spirit or a spoken word, or a letter seeming to be from us, to the effect that the day of the LORD has come. Let no one deceive you in any way. For that day (special dispensation) will not come, unless the rebellion comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself against every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of GOD, proclaiming himself to be God. Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things? And you know what is restraining him now so that he may be revealed in his time. For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work. Only he who now restrains it will do so until he is out of the way. And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will kill with the breath of his mouth and bring to nothing by the appearance of his coming. The coming of the lawless one is by the activity of Satan with all power and false signs and wonders, and with all wicked deception for those who are perishing, because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. Therefore GOD sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Sins Deception,

Romans 7:11 of 4-12 with Ephesians 4:22 "Likewise, my brothers, you also have died to the Mosaic Law through the body of Christ, so that you may belong to another, to Him Who has been raised from the dead, in order that we may bear fruit for GOD. For while we were living in the flesh, our sinful passions, aroused by the Mosaic Law (of condemnation and death), were at work in our members to bear fruit for death. But now we are released from that Law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code. What then shall we say? That the Law is sin? By no means! Yet if it had not been for the Law, I would not have known sin. For I would not have known what it is to covet if the Law had not said, "You shall not covet." But sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, produced in me all kinds of covetousness. For apart from that Law, sin lies dead. I was at once made alive apart from that Law, but when the commandment came, sin came alive and I died. The very commandment that promised life proved to be death to me. For sin, seizing an opportunity through the commandment, deceived me (Genesis 3:13) and through it killed me. So the law (of the way of life) is Holy, and it's commandment is Holy and righteous and good."

Ephesians 4:18b, 22 of 17-24 "Now this I say and testify in the LORD, that you must no longer walk as the Gentiles do, in the futility of their minds. They are darkened in their understanding, alienated from the law of life in GOD because of the ignorance that is in them, due to their hardness of heart. They have become callous and have given themselves up to sensuality, greedy to practice every kind of impurity. For that is not the way you learned (Matthew 11:29) Christ!—assuming that you have heard Him and are taught by Him, as the Truth is in Jesus, to put off your old self, which belongs to your former manner of life and is corrupt through deceitful desires, and to be renewed in the spirit of your mind, and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of GOD in true righteousness and holiness."



1Timothy 2:14 of 8-15 "I desire then that in every place the men should pray, lifting holy hands without anger or quarreling; likewise also that women should adorn themselves in respectable apparel, with modesty and self-control, not with braided hair and gold or pearls or costly attire, but with what is proper for women who profess godliness—with good works. Let a woman learn quietly with all submissiveness. I do not permit a woman to teach or to exercise authority over a man; rather, she is to remain quiet. For Adam was formed first, then Eve; and Adam was not deceived, but the woman was deceived and became a transgressor. Yet she will be saved through childbearing—if they continue in faith and love and holiness, with self-control."

1Timothy 3:13 of 8-13 "Deacons likewise must be dignified, not double-tongued, not addicted to much wine, not greedy for dishonest gain. They must hold the mystery of the faith with a clear conscience. And let them also be tested first; then let them serve as deacons if they prove themselves blameless. Their wives likewise must be dignified, not slanderers, but sober-minded, faithful in all things. Let deacons each be the husband of one wife, managing their children and their own households well. For those who serve well as deacons gain a good standing for themselves and also great confidence in the faith that is in Christ Jesus."

Hebrews 3:12-13 of 7-19 with Revelation 19:20 "Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, 'Today, if you hear His voice (Psalm 95:7), do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion (Psalm 95:8), on the day of testing in the wilderness, where your fathers put Me to the test and saw My works for forty years. (Psalm 95:9-11) Therefore I was provoked with that generation (Psalm 95:10), and said, 'They always go astray in their heart; they have not known My way (of life).' (Psalm 95:10) As I swore in My wrath, 'They shall not enter My rest. (Psalm 95:11)'" Take care, brothers, lest there be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart, leading you to fall away from the living GOD. But exhort one another every day, as long as it is called "today," that none of you may be hardened by the deceitfulness of sin. For we have come to share in Christ, if indeed we hold our original confidence firm to the end. As it is said (in Psalm 95:7-8), "Today, if you hear His voice, do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion." For who were those who heard and yet rebelled? Was it not all those who left Egypt led by Moses? And with whom was HE provoked for forty years? Was it not with those who sinned, whose bodies fell in the wilderness? And to whom did HE swear that they would not enter His rest, but to those who were disobedient? So we see that they were unable to enter because of unbelief."

Revelation 19:20 of 19-21 "And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who was sitting on the horse and against his army. And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur. And the rest were slain by the sword that came from the mouth of Him Who was sitting on the horse, and all the birds were gorged with their flesh."

No comments:

Post a Comment