Tuesday, May 8, 2018

The Secret and Mysteries of GOD revisited, part 19.05j Lawlessnesses mystery, Delusions of the Arch Deceiver

Now again I want to say that though the title of this subject is lawlessness and the delusions of the arch deceiver I have attempted to reveal that these are at the heart of our own short falls even while in Christ and Christ's essence as the anointing being in us. Changing us from children of darkness to that of children of light and Life. At least while we remain in our formative time or season, the duration of which varies with each individual. Until the mature spiritual man is developed.

Unworthiness Felt:

By John the Baptist,

Matthew 3:11 of 11-12 "I baptize you with water for repentance, but He Who Is, is coming after me is mightier than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire. His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will clear his threshing floor and gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn with unquenchable fire."

By the Centurion,

Matthew 8:8 of 5-13 "When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came forward to Him, appealing to Him, saying, "Lord, my servant is lying paralyzed at home, suffering terribly." And He said to him, 'I will come and heal him.' But the centurion replied, "Lord, I am not worthy to have you come under my roof, but only say the word, and my servant will be healed. For I too am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. And I say to one, 'Go,' and he goes, and to another, 'Come,' and he comes, and to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it." When Jesus heard this, He marveled and said to those who followed him, 'Truly, I tell you, with no one in Israel have I found such faith. I tell you, many will come from east and west and recline at table with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven, while the sons of the kingdom will be thrown into the outer darkness. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.' And to the centurion Jesus said, 'Go; let it be done for you as you have believed.' And the servant was healed at that very moment."

By the Righteous,

Matthew 25:37-39 of 34-40 "Then the King will say to those on His right, 'Come, you who are blessed by My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave Me food, I was thirsty and you gave Me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed Me, I was naked and you clothed Me, I was sick and you visited Me, I was in prison and you came to Me.' Then the righteous will answer Him, saying, 'LORD, when did we see You hungry and feed You, or thirsty and give You drink? And when did we see You a stranger and welcome You, or naked and clothe You? And when did we see You sick or in prison and visit You?' And the King will answer them, 'Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these My brothers, you did it to Me.'"



By Peter,

Luke 5:8 of 1-11 and John 13:8 "On one occasion, while the crowd was pressing in on Jesus to hear the word of GOD, He was standing by the lake of Gennesaret, and He saw two boats by the lake, but the fishermen had gone out of them and were washing their nets. Getting into one of the boats, which was Simon's, He asked him to put out a little from the land. And He sat down and taught the people from the boat. And when He had finished speaking, He said to Simon, 'Put out into the deep and let down your nets for a catch.' And Simon answered, "Master (that is to say, "LORD!"), we toiled all night and took nothing! But at Your word I will let down the nets." And when they had done this, they enclosed a large number of fish, and their nets were breaking. They signaled to their partners in the other boat to come and help them. And they came and filled both the boats, so that they began to sink. But when Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, "Depart from me, for I am a sinful man, O LORD!" For he and all who were with him were astonished at the catch of fish that they had taken, and so also were James and John, sons of Zebedee, who were partners with Simon. And Jesus said to Simon, 'Do not be afraid; from now on you will be catching men.' And when they had brought their boats to land, they left everything and followed Him."



John 13:8 of 1-11 "Now before the Feast of the Passover, when Jesus knew that His hour had come to depart out of this world to the Father, having loved His own who were in the world, for He loved them to the end. During supper, when the devil had already put it into the heart of Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, to betray Him, Jesus, knowing that the Father had given all things into His hands, and that He had come from GOD and was going back to GOD, rose from supper. He laid aside His outer garments, and taking a towel, tied it around His waist. Then He poured water into a basin and began to wash the disciples' feet and to wipe them with the towel that was wrapped around Him. He came to Simon Peter, who said to Him, "LORD, do You wash my feet?" Jesus answered him, 'What I am doing you do not understand now, but afterward you will understand.' Peter said to Him, "You shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered him, 'If I do not wash you, you have no share with Me.' Simon Peter said to Him, "LORD, not my feet only but also my hands and my head!" Jesus said to him, 'The one who has bathed does not need to wash, except for his feet, but is completely clean. And you are clean, but not every one of you.' For He knew who was to betray Him; that was why He said, 'Not all of you are clean.'"



By Paul,

1Corinthians 15:9 of 3-11 "For I delivered to you as of first importance what I also received: that Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day (Matthew 27:51-54) in accordance with the Scriptures, and that He appeared to (Luke 24:34) Cephas, then to the twelve (Mark 16:14; Luke 24:36; John 20:19). Then He appeared to more than five hundred brothers at one time (Acts 7:60), most of whom are still alive, though some have fallen asleep. Then He appeared to James (Acts 12:17), then to all the apostles (Luke 24:33, 36-38, Acts 1:3-4). Last of all, as to one untimely born, He appeared also to me (Acts 9:3-8, 22:6-11, 26:12-18). For I am the least of the apostles, unworthy to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of GOD.  But by His grace, GOD has made me what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain. On the contrary, I worked harder than any of them, though it was not I, but the grace of GOD that sustains me. Whether then it was I or they, so we preach and so you believed."

No comments:

Post a Comment