Thursday, March 24, 2022

Continuing with Our Eternal link to GOD in Christ as exposed by Him, the I AM. Part 5i.9.1c

     I have been putting off with this post waiting for clarity as to how to share and what to say. To find it look at Philippians 3 verses 10 and 11 beginning at verse 7 through 11 to acquire the complete thought, and again I'll be using the KJV, note that Paul repeated his thought: "For what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for Christ. Yes doubtless, and I count all things as loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my LORD: for Whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ, and be found in Him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of GOD by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable to His death; If by any means I might attain to the resurrection of the dead." 

    Now, my question is, why did not Paul know the LORD as we are learning of Him? He had the same Holy Spirit within him and the same image and likeness that we have. Or was he still bound by religions grip of lack and backwardness? Otherwise known as the beam or mote in one's perception and thinking or reasoning. Which the Cross was a symbol (the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the curse associated with it, man's religion) of, along with the crown of thorns embedded around the head of Jesus. For within His flesh,,,,ie. our flesh and blood and His body of our shared humanity was the redeeming of the image and likeness of Genesis 1:26-28 accomplished by GOD. For Paul stresses his need to realize the power of the Resurrection within himself, for himself. For not far from this passage we find this in verse 14: "I press on toward the goal the prize of the upward call of GOD in Christ Jesus." This being sealed (Eph. 4:30, G629) by the Holy Spirit's entrance within us that  makes us One with Elohiym, GOD. John 15 through 17 not discarding Luke 14:27.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment